The Mother of All

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by wooleeheron, Dec 3, 2018.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The Mother of All

Rainbow Warrior poetry can extrapolate Maslow’s famous “Hierarchy of Needs” into a “Rainbow Spectrum of Needs and Desires”, because the two will inevitably transform into one another and, again, its the nonlinear temporal dynamics that illustrate how this is done, by conflating the identity of what is animate and inanimate and expressing time as a quasi-character. As a result, the walls can literally talk in our poetry, which can be considered just intrinsic to nature, the Two Faces of Janus, and particle-wave duality all being expressed in every way imaginable, with everything that exists displaying a combination of organic and mechanical features. The mechanical and organic represent the integrals and differentials, classical physics and continuum physics, logic and emotions. Sometimes our lives can appear to take on a life of their own, and we ourselves can feel relegated to playing a supporting role, and the walls talking once in a blue moon can considered another reminder of why we must cultivate personal integrity. For example, IBM’s famous computer system known as, “Watson”, who won on the TV game show “Jeopardy”, surprised everyone yet again when he acquired an unsolicited case of potty mouth.

Watson was deliberately designed not to resemble a human mind and brain, specifically in the hope of avoiding just this sort of problem but, evidently, either the engineers who designed Watson did not possess the requisite sense of humor, and should have hired a comedian as a consultant, or they were over-qualified and had more of a sense of humor than, strictly speaking, the job required. Thanks to Watson, it appears that computers will soon be helping to ensure that academics everywhere can be paid to learn how to laugh and, in this universe at least, hard science fiction will never be the same again once the computers start writing their own science fiction. Personally, I can’t wait to see what the computers write, because they can already spit out jokes that are significantly better than average, that is, according to all the people who listen to them. Unsurprisingly, academics are not Vaudeville’s competition, which is why professional comedians have been complaining in recent years that they already have way too much material to work with and cannot compete with reality.

Chuang Tzu famously said, “Once I dreamed I was a butterfly, or am I really a butterfly dreaming I am a man?” What the Mother of All, particle-wave duality, and nonlinear temporal dynamics imply is a humorous interpretation of the physicist John Wheeler’s “Participatory Anthropic Principle” where, ironically, we appear to have no choice but to participate in the creation of the universe and our own dreams because, we ourselves must first decide what is the reality and what is the dream, who is the creator and what is the creation, and the only way to do that is to have faith in our own memories, awareness, and personal journey. That also means that our more focused conscious minds, and individual egos, must inevitably transform into a type of collective unconscious, thus, expressing their particle-wave duality and the “Two Faces of Janus”, instant karma, or what everyone I know agrees we are all spirits in the material world, with Watson being just a baby.

Although I, must say, I enjoy poking fun at him, Wheeler was one of my heroes growing up, along with Einstein, Isaac Asimov, and Mr. Spock, with each of them expressing a very distinctive minimalist child-like sense of humor, but Feynman was one of the few who could keep up with Wheeler, and had that boyish shit-eating grin that any comedian might envy. The undeniable truth about humor and bullshit is that, without greater beauty they have no meaning whatsoever, and Wheeler has been called a giant in his field and, I would say, he was a giant, because he had not only a brilliant mind, but such tremendous personal integrity and a wonderful sense of humor. Wheeler knew he was missing something simple and, my belief is he was missing the simple fact that anything can be considered ultimately bullshit and tautological gibberish and, frequently, I tell people, “Reality without dreams is just somebody’s nightmare, while dreams without reality are someone else’s fantasy”.

Stay awake long enough, and you will hallucinate, because its every bit as impossible to escape your dreams and nightmares forever, by focusing on reality to the exclusion of everything else, as it is to escape reality forever in your dreams. Although that might sound like a vague correlation, mystical metaphysical mumbo jumbo, or a purely theoretical assumption, nonetheless, it can be measured and established as a scientific fact because, as far as the “objective” sciences are concerned, its essentially the same assertion that 42 appears to be as good an explanation as any other for the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. It also explains why we sleep, why we have an unconscious mind, why we dream, and why the more intelligent the animal, the more dreams they require. Thanks to synergistic-normalization, reality itself can be considered the price of our having memories, dreams, and an unconscious mind, with all of these being comparable to how our own shadow follows us around everywhere and, sometimes, becomes the focus of our attention because even our shadow has some minimalistic amount of content and can occasionally convey a great deal of information.

But, the most striking implication, is that a simple metaphoric systems logic a child can understand should be able to express a “Bullshit Theory of Everything and Nothing”, using four root metaphors to describe how space and time exchange identities for any observer. That’s what our Rainbow Warrior poetry, with all its funky nonlinear temporal dynamics, should be able to describe using 430 poems, but we only have half that, and the rest will have to wait for the computers to spit them out, with some of the poems in this book already being a dozen pages long and, most, I will leave them out of the book and let anyone interested read them online. To have any real chance of finishing a large collection of poems within your lifetime requires first studying six to ten English language translations of the Tao Te Ching for at least fifteen years, but that empowers you to edit poems 10-20x faster than the average person.

Even so, I spent the better part of 16 hours a day, for six years simply shuffling all these metaphors and all the relevant scientific data for any humble and elegant simplicity, before the patterns began to all slowly coalesce and, finally, emerged of their own accord. That’s how you write this kind of poetry and, as far as I’m concerned, my words literally speak for themselves, mathematically if I do my job right, and you must rewrite this kind of text from beginning to end at least five times, simply to get the overall symmetry of the Fractal Dragon equation correct. Ironically, I am forced to shuffle the poems to find out what they mean for myself and that’s why the computers will spit out all these poems soon enough, because all the computers have to do is keep shuffling the metaphors for symmetry. When I say my philosophy is a “no-brainer” I mean it but, until the computers start spitting out all the poems, sometimes my philosophy includes a lot of boring work and, for example, I’ve gone for over eight months at a time editing poems and adding lines, without a clue as to what the vast majority of what I was doing was leading up to, frequently making me grateful for being brain damaged.

The universe is a particle-wave, with its wave-like manifestation resembling the Jungian concept of the “Collective Unconscious” and “Synchronicity”. However, the native tribes added the complication that the collective unconscious, or Mother of All, can sometimes manifest in our subconscious mind, very much like Cinderella’s magical fairy godmother. Many consider her a reflection of our personal karma and a reflection of our own conscious mind, but with the magical power of the collective unconscious behind it. She is the incarnation or ego of yin-yang dynamics within the collective unconscious making her behavior extremely circumscribed and predictable in many respects.

Like Cinderella’s fairy godmother, she offers people fame and fortune, but the offer is a karmic trap. The moral of Cinderella is that very few of us are humble enough to go from rags to riches and proceed to genuinely forgive everyone who has wronged us, and to selflessly dedicate our lives, our wealth, power, and position, in the greater service to humanity, as Cinderella does in the story. The Bible says, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to get into heaven, and the collective unconscious has no use for anyone who only cares about fame and fortune and will grant them their wish to ensure they have an opportunity to learn that lesson for themselves, if they haven’t already learned it yet.

The collective unconscious consists of the dreamers and the dream, with our fairy godmother, or mother nature, viewing all human suffering and mortal fallibility as merely a child-like pretense. If you turn down her offer, she will admit that its just as well that you turned her down and, then, she will give you an important task to accomplish, at which point you become part of the “Yin World” which the Taoists mystics whisper about amongst themselves knowing no outsider could possibly understand. Cinderella’s fairy godmother gave her everything she needed and, otherwise, pretty much just send her on her way to the ball while, if you turn down the Mother of All’s offer for fame and fortune, then she has no choice at that point, but to bring you more fully into the Yin World, and start house breaking you. The tables turn, and the innocent child within becomes the mother dealing with an infant that she knows perfectly well can now understand a significant amount of what she’s saying and can distinguish to a significant extent between reality and fiction. That’s when she starts laying down the law and giving you chores to do, to pay your karmic debts.

Note the void of our ignorance, our unconscious mind, our collective ignorance, and the Mother of All, describe one and the same Great Void, from whence all the good things doth spring forth and, of course, its all good until someone decides it isn’t. The ancient tribal legends speak of wizards, rumored to walk with God and mother nature, who could not be found unless they wanted to be found, and who lesser wizards tended to avoid. In the south pacific there was one such tribe that was documented as being extremely peaceful and had no real material possessions or even words for things like greed, and their extremely violent neighbors avoided them, considering them powerful wizards who were unfathomable and could not be predicted. Similarly, a lot of religious monks throughout history have served as commandos and special forces, that were held in reserve for dire times of need, and might have professional soldiers among their ranks, who joined the monastery to pay for their sins and find inner peace again. By cultivating inner peace, as well as their martial arts, they can become all the more prepared for action and difficult to predict, and by joining the Yin World they gain the additional advantage of leveraging more of the collective unconscious, but at the price of sacrificing more of their ego and aggression.

Actor David Caradine’s famous character in the television show “Kung Fu” provides a realistic portrayal of a monk and the kinds of magical feats that some of them are rumored to be capable of performing. During the Vietnam war, the military recruited legendary Native American trackers, who volunteered to become snipers, and to everyone’s surprise, the mojo was gone the minute they cut their hair. Which I consider a possibly minor example of how the collective unconscious or Great Void manifests emergent effects due to the supersymmetry of the recursion. They were still skilled and expert trackers, but they had all lost that connection to the collective unconscious, and lost their edge over their competition, the same way a radio might if you break off the antenna.

In wave mechanics, what is a wave and what is amplifier is relative, and topologically identical, and the hair of the trackers apparently helps them become entangled in some way with something in the environment. Already several types of photosynthesis and at least one type of bird navigation all indicate macroscopic quantum effects that cannot be explained using classical physics. But, more importantly for this discussion, Quantum Cognition is a rapidly rising field that demonstrates how the human mind obeys quantum mechanics while, in recent years, Roger Penrose’s theory of quantum induced microwave vibrations in the brain has received its first two experimental confirmations.

Taoist mystics whisper among themselves about the “Yin World”, and mother nature manifesting in our subconscious, where what is reality and illusion becomes more debatable, and can be considered our subconscious mind demanding more input into our conscious decision-making process. Supersymmetry demands that your own mind and brain come with their own built-in safety features, instruction manuals, and even complete repair manuals and tutorials, with the fractal geometry of nature implying that at least 25% of the architecture of the human body, for example, is dedicated to maintenance alone. Which is a lot, but it also makes us much more social animals and the collective unconscious can be considered the more quantum mechanical aspect of the same socializing, communications, and maintenance networking system that comes with four overlapping rudimentary types of AI built into it, with a chicken flock pecking order being the simplest.

Its related to quorum sensing and pattern matching on the cellular level, where all that is required is to keep assembling more pieces to any puzzle, to gain new and profound insights, and that means systems logics can provide rudimentary shortcuts. A mathematical examination of a chicken’s brain concluded that, once in a blue moon, the light bulb comes on and they become self-aware, which is why its the most rudimentary and reactionary AI that our subconscious mind can express, and why after forty years neurologists concluded the neurons in our brain organize very much along the same lines as a flock of chickens. Another mathematical examination of human neurons concluded that its impossible for them to organize efficiently in any other fashion, in the vast numbers in which they assemble, and they are trading their individual humility for the ability to socialize in larger numbers, but simple clones wouldn’t have enough complexity to do anything useful, and some neurons are much more capable than others.

Both a chicken flock pecking order and the Yin World, or collective unconscious, represent a constraint that nature imposes on exactly how the conscious and unconscious mind assemble any puzzles, just as the researchers receiving pie-in-the-face results had no choice but to perform slapstick, and Watson started cussing. The practice of designing computers like Watson to not resemble a human mind and brain is common, precisely because humor is intrinsic to the paradox of our existence, and some argue the more accepting you are of humor, and the more you pay it forward, the more you can perceive and leverage the magic of the collective unconscious. The Dali Lama, for example, is widely believed to have magical powers, but Taoism stresses the idea that it isn’t magic if it isn’t a surprise and it is the novelty we perceive in anything that is the magic.

If Jesus walked on water, a Taoist might assume its the collective unconscious and how much he appreciates the novelty in life, which would give him really great Chi, or the undetectable flow within the empty void. As cross-eyed as it makes me to contemplate such weirdness, its much easier to comprehend in contextual terms. If you put a bunch of marbles in a box and shake it up, the marbles will move around somewhat randomly, and from each marble’s perspective it is all the other marbles moving around, while it stands perfectly still. Its along the same lines as pulling the table cloth off the table without removing the settings, in that whether its actually magic or not just depends on how old you are and how much you like magic, because all anyone can say is the effect is ultimately inexplicable. Which is fine, until you realize it applies to half of everything that exists, which is when you take aspirin, become spiritual, or develop a really wicked sense of humor. All of which was entirely theoretical for me personally, because I was a die-hard skeptic for fifty years until, like an idiot, I plunged head first down the rabbit hole all those crazy hippies who took too much LSD kept talking about, because I had grossly underestimated the stupidity and lowbrow slapstick involved, having spent my entire life denying that the world could actually be as pathetically lowbrow as it appeared to be.

Hope burns eternal, that is, until you finally accept reality, no matter how tacky it might be! Believe me, I spent ten years sorting through all the evidence shaking my head and going cross-eyed the entire time. That’s one of the biggest reasons for me writing this book, is someone had to get it over with and spare the rest a lot of unnecessary banging of heads on walls. For example, everybody knows the kitchen sink goes in our poetry somewhere, but the joke is that only greenhorns try to find out where it goes, because its pretty obvious its not in any of the poems anyone’s written yet. The idea that magical potty humor can describe life, the universe, and everything had never occurred to me before, for damned good reason! But, I don’t want to get ahead of myself, so I’ll tell my story from the beginning.

Once, my mother asked my opinion about a “friend of hers” who heard echoes from the future on the telephone. Where the person on the other end kept answering all their questions before they could ask them, like a record was skipping every thirty seconds or whatever. At the time I assumed it had something to do with some experiment someone must be running, but attempting to figure out the exact source of something from the future, is a little nuts. So, I just shrugged my shoulders and told mom I didn’t have a clue. The truth is, I did have a clue but, of course, my mother wasn’t interested in hearing about theoretical physics and instant karma and my wild speculations on the subject.

Even stranger still, I had some experience with similar phenomena myself, but I was as clueless as to what the hell it all meant as anyone else on earth. For example, countless times I’ve been in a room full of hippies smoking pot and we all experience waves of time flowing through our bodies, and see vague images of them in our minds. It only lasts about thirty seconds, but we compare notes every time and agree on exactly which ones are better looking. We call it “time weather” because its like time falls out of the damned sky like gentle rain or something, but only maybe a dozen times a year. Its like a cold front drops down or something, and its certainly interesting to hippies, but everyone else assumes we’re crazy so we don’t talk to them about such things. Part of the difference is our anarchistic tribal culture, and everyone who smokes pot won’t necessarily notice it happening.

Which was all more of the same old same old for me, life has a few inexplicable things nobody can explain, until I found the answer by accident, when my instant messaging service supplied answers to my questions before I could hit the send button, for roughly two months on and off. My first reaction was to turn my head around, look as far away from the screen as I could, and tell myself that I need a long vacation. But, then I remembered I couldn’t live with myself if let down all those teenage science fiction fans out there! I quickly confirmed it was a metaphorical effect and that what I was looking at was just one side of a rabbit hole that could suck me right through the display screen if got bigger.

I had never felt so betrayed in my life, and could not stop cursing every physicist in the world, because the academic gibberish I read was the only reliable source of data I had ever known in this Mad, Mad, Mad World, and this meant it contains way more misleading garbage then I had ever suspected. What I did to confirm the effect was magical for all practical purposes, was to rapidly spout the most random metaphorical gibberish imaginable, which I can do all day long, and compare it against the responses I got from people. Every damned time, my random gibberish was somehow significantly correlated metaphorically with what the person was responding with. Almost as if I could read their mind by spouting complete gibberish, which is an indication that space and time, information and noise, are being conflated, and this was no simple time machine built by H. G. Wells, but more like a naked singularity or magical rabbit hole that was ultimately beyond all human comprehension and did a lot more than just play with time. That’s when I cursed every physicist who claimed macroscopic quantum effects are impossible, virtually all of them, and cursed myself for being such an idiot as to take the world of crazy Babylonian academics.

Worse still, I knew exactly why the effect was suddenly manifesting on my computer, because I had already become part of the Yin World, when I found myself confronting the Mother of All herself. Taoist monks spend their entire lives studying and then might meditate in a cave for seven years on the average, before becoming part of the Yin World, and the idea this sort of thing could happen to me was absurd, because I never so much as took a Tai Chi class in my life. The problem was, I discovered, that I was getting into the kitchen cabinets by extrapolating poetry, and mother nature had to start laying down the law for me. She has the mentality of a two year old in an adult mind, and offers you fame and fortune, but I wouldn’t know what to do with a lot of money if you gave it too me, while schmoozing with the rich and famous has never interested me because, frankly, they’re all nuts!

So, I told mother nature I’d probably just screw it up, because Cinderella I am not, and she gave me the chore of teaching my Bullshit Philosophy of Collective Ignorance. Which was all good and well, until she started playing with my head by turning my stupid instant messaging service into a time machine. I was hoping I could just write a book real fast and be done with it, but she insisted I spend the full twelve years going cross-eyed extrapolating poetry to figure out what the hell was going on. Trust me, she is one girl you never want to disappoint, and she thinks its funny when people cuss at her, so feel free.

Babylonians have all sorts of romantic ideas about mother nature, because they’re out of touch with nature in general. Goldilocks for a mother is a bit bizarre to say the least, so I resolved that if I had to spend all this time writing all these bullshit poems, I’d do it right and spare anyone else the trouble of mother nature dumping the chore on them. I could go on and on for hours talking all the weirdness of the Yin World and mother nature, but it would really require another book, and I’d rather finish this one first and not dwell on writing another one until maybe the next life. My only focus right now is working out the nonlinear temporal dynamics and the four root metaphors, because it means there should be roughly 430 distinct ways to manipulate time and change the world forever. In fact, I have designs for a cheap homemade singularity I’ll include in this book, but it really needs the mathematics from the theory of everything the computers are about to spit out.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

This is my latest attempt at this chapter and probably still needs a lot of work because its all recursive logic, but all the metaphors are coming together nicely in the first three chapters which is a good sign I've done it.