The Mind

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by 6469, May 4, 2007.

1. 6469

6469 Member

The mind is the most psychedelic drug around. You can zone out to the most extreme extent with your MIND. You can use your imagination, which most of us has lost with age. But if you reach far enough into the ever-expansive entity known as the MIND, you can find a zone of almost nothingness; its like a spacial plane (x, y, z). A web if you will, that seeps everywhere.

To reach this very valued zone I suggest you crank up the tunes and just let it overcome and completely consume your body.

Drugs are NOT needed... BUT they do act as a catalyst for your greater mind experience... BUT that DOES NOT mean I suggest using them.

---Over&Out(O&O) untill nextime

PS: Please excuse any and all grammer and spelling errors, I'm not the best in these area - Thank You

2. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

sorry im zoning.but i doo very much aregree with you.

3. 6469

6469 Member

Thanks for agreeing with me there ghost of rat, I'll probubley write more about this topic later

4. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

that is soooo true

5. gib_0101

gib_0101 Member

The mind in its normal state is the kind of trip you have when you're high on your regular level of brain chemicals.

6. mortes

mortes Senior Member

Yea the mind is great. I love it!

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

the mind is cool and all that, but LSD is infinitley better

8. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

because LSD lets the mind perceive more, so its like adding another function to your brain.

9. sublime94

sublime94 Banned

Yeah if u get messed up daily, and dont stop for a while, and then come down, and go clean for about a week, the sobreity gets you and you feel really good.

10. User Lame

User Lame Member

im not really a drinker...but THAT's legal. Wha the hell does drinking do for the mind?
    any drug that effectively opens the mind at times of need are illegal.
    I dont know if thats really a conspiracy of the government or just...
    is anyone listening to this?

nevermind

11. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Drinking is alright for some thing, I sometimes go to deep in to my self(mind) and a few drinks helps me come out.

I know what you mean by the government, take the drugs that pose no threat to capital consumerism make them legal vices, then brain wash every one to hate the others. It's all about flawed priority's and morals.