The military is intrested in LSD again

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by unfocusedanakin, Apr 11, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

They already tried to use it as a weapon in the 1950's. I think when they found out it did not truly cause the inanity DARE claims there was nothing left to do but outlaw it. If we can't kill a commie what good is it?

Now they say it's good for microdosing in the intelligence community. I am saddened by their goals. It's not meant to help you kill and that's why you want it. But I'm sure this will put more pressure to allow it in psychological settings.

Don't take a full dose or you might see the mistakes you made in the first place jar head I guess.

Can LSD and magic mushrooms help win wars? This Marine officer says ‘yes’

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In my experience if it's given to combatants , it will show them the insanity of and the reasons for--war.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|-|=|-|_

They are promoting "microdosing" though which is basically attempting to get such a minutely active dose that it's essentially trying to turn Magic Mushrooms and LSD into like glorified caffeine.

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'd say it's a little beyond caffeine but the military is definitely not interested in the true purpose of psychedelics.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If they give them full hits of windowpane as I have experienced--they are in for some HUGE surprises!!!

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

US TROOPS DROPPING ACID - REALLY BAD IDEA

[​IMG]

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider