The meaning of life

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by stash napt, Oct 13, 2013.

1. stash napt

stash napt Member

For anybody who is interested, this is the meaning of life. I took some LSD and this all came to me. Make of it what you wish.
    -The underlying principle of our universe is duality, everything has one opposite contrast.
    -All energy fluctuating into this universe emanates from a single original source.
    -This source is an infinitely expanding universe in of itself that operates on the principle of singularity(zero contrasts) instead of duality.
    -Being that the original source was based on the principle of singularity it could only be aware of itself, so it expanded into a new universe based on the principle of duality in order to become aware of more than just itself.
    -The source will then create a following universe after this one reaches maximum expansion. The following universes principle will have 3 contrasts as opposed to our duality which has 2. The original universe will continue through this process thus expanding into more and more following universes with 1 more contrasting principle then the last until it has reached infinity and it is aware of everything besides itself.
    -As conscious lifeforms we are emanations of the source. Our function is to study and understand the nature of our current universes principles until we our intelligent and aware enough to move onto and contemplate the nature of the next universe.
    -Once all universes have infinitely expanded into the next they will collapse back into one another as many times as every ones contrasting principle i.e. infinitely thus returning all conscious lifeforms back to the source with the knowledge, experience and awareness of all contrasting principles thereby making the source aware of everything that it is not.
    You are here to experience and become aware of everything. You are the creator, you are the one true God. Never distract yourself from your one true goal, your great work, the soul meaning and essence of your being.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

"I was put on this planet for one reason, to play hockey"

4. stash napt

stash napt Member

To experience duality, as opposed to not playing hockey. lol

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

it's a happy gilmore quote :D

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

This

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I can't take anyone seriously if they're justifying anything while on LSD but then I don't think I could take anyone seriously who came up with a conclusion that life had a mysterious meaning in any case.
    If you're worrying about that shit, you ain't living. IMO.

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

you can't become aware of yourself if that's all that you are [aware of]. you must first become aware of everything around you.

duality seems to perfectly describe this existence.

I'm not sure where you got convinced for the rest and re-collapse,
    but yes some theorize the Universe is heading in that direction.

9. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

Sad and wrong. You are amazingly aware and in connect with life on LSD. It is the closest thing to being enlightened imo -- hell, it might be. You are not dumb and high on LSD. I think you should understand or try it first.

I think he described the consciousness and what the Universe is actually doing down to a T actually, so maybe the kid who had an experience on LSD has a point.

10. stash napt

stash napt Member

Re-collapse is inevitable based on the sheer fact that it is the opposite principle of expansion (duality). Duality will of course always be 2 of the contrasting principles in place within all of the following universes as well so they will also all follow suit. If expansion is the sources way coming in contact with all contrasting principles then collapse makes perfect sense as to how the knowledge and awareness of those contrasts will be brought back to the source.

11. stash napt

stash napt Member

A vast majority of the scientific community already support the idea that our current duality based universe operates on inevitable cycles of expansion (big bangs) and contraction anyway.

12. stash napt

stash napt Member

You are not truly living until you become aware of who, what and why you are. Justifying those self-evident realizations as meaningless mysteries is the farthest thing from living a human being can do. Do you think we are aware of ourselves for no reason what so ever? Life is too beautiful and important to sleep through.

13. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

which can only be experienced through living experiences.

14. stash napt

stash napt Member

Indeed, that is evident. The beautiful duality of it all I suppose. Without living and being unaware the opposite wouldn't be possible. I greatly enjoy the presence of people who don't care for being aware of life's meanings. They have such a grand and wonderful purpose. :)

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

yeah I stopped reading when LSD was mentioned and then I look at your ripe ole age of 19....
    Thanks for trying

16. stash napt

stash napt Member

I'm glad someone like you exists my friend, for it allows for the opposite to exist. You may not know it...but your contributing to the beautiful functions of this universe by doing so and I whole heartedly thank you for it. :)

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well hey, that's a nice personal opinion you have there. =]

18. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

Meaning of life is to give it a meaning.....

Or some shit like that...

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The meaning of poop is live, and the meaning of life is poop.

20. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

:D good start.