the lockdown

Discussion in 'People' started by phil1965, Apr 16, 2020.

1. JayR

JayR Members

as for me, I think it's a lottery actually but yeah, people just have to think about the health services that are really overwhelmed as the previous speaker said and that's it. hope we all get through this with the least possible number of fatal cases :disappointed:

pattymary likes this.
  2. pattymary

pattymary Member

So the coronavirus is not the direct cause of these deaths, but a trigger..The cause is definitely something else.That is why there is confusion when to say why these persons die, I have heard about a case when the family disagred with the authorities saying what killed their relative was the virus,the family was saying that it was diabete..
    Here we are going back to what they were saying in March, the covid19 is like a big flu for almost of the people..That means the ones that do not have any serious illness .

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

What you are saying is true. In the case of the family that you mentioned, it is likely that the virus INDIRECTLY led to renal failure of a diabetic patient. Since diabetes, kidney infection, bacteria and a virus all player their part in the death, which one do you blame.?

We read reports of perfectly healthy people dying for no apparent reason after contracting the virus, but few people realize that anything can trigger death in a small handful of the population. Within 20% of London alone, our daughter deals with one of these unexplained deaths about once a month. They are a paramedics nightmare, a person is dead and their appears to be nothing wrong with them.
    The most likely scenario is that for reasons unknown, the persons immune system has completely shut down allowing bacteria to travel to the brain.
    In some cases, autopsy can reveal a cause. The most common is malignant brain tumor.

Over protection also has its problems. Until a baby gets onto his feet, he will never walk, our immune system is much the same.

Perhaps the most serious threat these days is antibiotics. Since they only kill bacteria, they should NEVER be prescribed for a viral infection.
    Over use can easily end up with our immune system fighting them, leaving us with immunity against the antibiotic.
    If they are used too soon, as the bacterial stage develops, the doctors most powerful tool to combat it is now useless.
    One problem is that drug companies employ sales staff who are not medically trained.

~Zen~ and pattymary like this.
  4. pattymary

pattymary Member

If anything can trigger death in a small handfull of the population, it must be for some reason, maybe they have toxins in their bodies and a weak immune system.
    Industrial food is absorbed everyday by billions of people , look at the back of the packaging and you will see : sodium benzoate, citric acid, etc..The list of ingredients presents in the non-organic food is impressing.LET YOUR FOOD BE YOUR MEDECINE , somebody said, and somebody else said too that we are digging our grave with our teeth.
    As far as I am concerned, I became very radical with these matters, I am absorbing only what grows naturally and is coming directly from the earth without any other modification..And as far as medecine is concerned, I only trust the asian medecines, acupuncture, ayurveda, mudras, etc..It is a long time I realised that the western doctor is trained to look at a list of chemicals made in laboratories , he is picking up one or 2 pills out of the list, and is trying them on you to see if this is suppressing the symptoms..

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. pokey19

pokey19 Members

I’m back in lockdown again this time it’s for 2 weeks at the minimum

6. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Consider yourself 'lucky' darlin' - I was being 'shielded' and not allowed out and about for 14 MONTHS !!!

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

What lockdown?

8. pokey19

pokey19 Members

I’m still stuck in lockdown for another week or it could be another month or two

9. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wait till its 14 months, then you can complain !!!

10. pokey19

pokey19 Members

I know it’s boring staying at home

11. MissKristyn

MissKristyn Members

yeah it is pokey19

12. pokey19

pokey19 Members

I know I been stuck in Lockdown for 6 weeks now