the journals are nice.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Micha, May 9, 2007.

1. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

but i'm sure noone really reads them, so here is my entry. again

it feels great not to have anything to do. day before yesterday was my first day in at least a month where i had NOTHING to do [​IMG] no work, no fucking AP art bullshit, no homework. and last night was nice too. i got off work early and hung out with sadie, carly, jesse and brossie. and a nice big OE..(and mikes lemonade anddd sparks. which is energy drink with alcohol. and i'm sure that killed my esophagus because that bitch was HURTINN. ) and i slept at sadies house last night :) finallyy! (mom doesn't know that though. lol)

so technically, i'm a senior now. technically. i'm not really excited because well..i still have another year to go. i wish wasn't an idiot and i would have gotten all my credits so that i could go to LSU for half a day..or at least RPCC...(river parish community college)

i finally drew in my scetchpad that my friend bonnie got me for my birthday (in november). i'm not a drawer AT ALL. i guess thats why.. but i was lookin at it and it was so nice and memory-ful. i drew robert plant from the airplane poster beside my bed. it looks nice, and i'm surprised as FUCK. i mean, his face looks kinda pained and some of the value os off because the pencil i'm using is light.. but other than that i'm surprised at the proportions and shit. it's exciting..

work is nice. it's much better now that i'm taking orders. it was so hard the first day but i'm catching on quickly. i can never find the damn button for the spicy chicken soft taco though! damnit.

well now i have to read the great gatsby. and take a shower. but of course, i'm going to do that later(procrastinate.)
    i need to talk to paul! <3 agh i miss him so much

2. spooner

spooner is done.

yeah. i want to start a blog... but dunno. sounds like a lot of work to have a good one, and who wants a shitty one.

3. spooner

spooner is done.

especially when the next entry would be like "so my boss tells me I'm spending the next week in Dease Lake", possibly the shittiest town in the world. Sub 300 people. 6 and a half hours north of terrace.

bleh.

4. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I like the journals on here. I read them and post in mine whenever I can.

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oh, em, geeeeeeeeeeeeeee...od.

I thought you said something about a prostitute at first, but I get to the end--lo and behold the procrastinated.

6. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

well that was nice :D

7. myself

myself just me

I think journals on the net are better than those on paper. I prefer to type on the keyboard to writing on paper. And I do read those journals that I find interesting. One that I really love is Old Tiger's (it's about his trips).