The Infamous Hero Dose

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by PsychMyke, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. PsychMyke

    PsychMyke Senior Member

    I was wondering if you guys prefer light doses (1/2 8th- 8th and 1/2) or hero doses (Quarter- beyond). I only ask because ive read posts where people talk about eating like half ounces....which is fucking crazy for me, whenever I eat more then a quarter I feel poisoned and near death. I only like a couple grams of the fungus...not really my type of trip. If you do eat over a quarter is it enjoyable?? Or is it just one of those things you do for the experience as a whole...kind of like why one would smoke rediculous amounts of Salvia extract? I just cant enjoy too many mushrooms but it could just be the way my body reacts.
     
  2. Gdeadhead420

    Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

    i enjoy an eigth, i guess i am no mushroom eating hero.
     
  3. Dr.Pepper

    Dr.Pepper Member

    depends on the mushies. i like eating alot but not beyond full facemelting
     
  4. Willy_Wonka_27

    Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

    i like eating between 3.5-7 grams.

    if i want a longer/stronger trip ill just add a few milligrams of 2ce.
     
  5. ~peace~

    ~peace~ Senior Member

    i ate like 7 grams of dry shrooms....so i was absolutly fucked...was a good night
     
  6. DeathRowDisco

    DeathRowDisco Member

    I don't do mushrooms (or acid, or anything, or even drink) any more, but ohh, I've got stories.

    I've never eaten more than a quarter all at once, not that I remember anyway. But I've eaten well over a quarter in a day, or even within a few hours.

    One of the best times ever was when I was 16. I went in with two friends and got a 30 case of beer. We shotgunned all of them (10 each) in about 20 minutes and got stupid drunk. The two friends went home to pass out. I went and smoked a few roach joints with a bunch of guys I knew, which surprisingly DIDN'T make me feel sick at all, and then went to my boyfriend's (at the time) house. He had a bunch of friends over and we were all gonna do mushrooms that night. I ate at least a quarter (probably more, I'm almost 100% sure) and within 10 minutes after I ate them, I puked up EVERYTHING... but to me, I wasn't puking, I was just watching the fishies swim in the toilet, hahah. When I looked up from the toilet, the walls were changing colours and melting, I saw colourful spots everywhere, peoples' faces were changing shapes and melting, etc.

    Needless to say, I had A LOT of fun. A few of the guys almost had bad trips because they were worried about me having alcohol poisoning or something, but luckily, my dirty street punk buddy Shade was here for the Summer and he always cheers me on when I puke or anything, and that kinda put everyone else at ease. I felt fine... tripped balls even after I woke up in the morning (we ate them around 9:30 P.M., went to bed around 5:00 A.M. and woke up around 8:00 A.M.) and then we ordered pizza and pigged out, haha.
     
  7. sourdiesel06

    sourdiesel06 Member

    The only time I ate more than an eighth and a half I had a great trip right until I started peaking and ended up thinking I was dreaming, feeling absolutely no connection to my body, and not worrying about the consequences of damaging it. It was like the boost of in my brain was so dramatic that my amygdala was completely disabled, and I was unable to feel any kind of emotion other than complete and utter confusion. So I would prefer to eat my standard eighth.
     
  8. Neuronaut7

    Neuronaut7 Member

    I've eaten a half before, and I would say that the overall experience was amazing, probably one of the best days of my life, but certain parts of that day were downright fucking AWFUL. It's those worst of times that teach you the most about yourself though, and I definitely learned some coping strategies that night lol.

    I'd like to consume that much again, maybe, but this time instead of just eating straight caps and stems I'd make tea, most of what made it so bad that one time was that I got sick.

    I've taken enough to BARELY see trails from carlights at night all the way up to that half, I enjoy all of it for what it is. I could eat any amount and have a good time, ya know? If I had a choice, I'd probably have about....probly 7-9 grams, depending on quality. Actually fuck quality, I'd just go for the 1/4+ if I had the chance.

    Hopefully Amsterdam doesn't outlaw that shit before I get a chance to get over there.
     
  9. BeaverKoffi

    BeaverKoffi Member

    I am truly a mushroom hero !! my first time was with 10 grams, but after careful research on subject.... it was also one of the highlights of my life yet... and after that time last summer, i've done , 5 grams, then twice 10... and just yesterday 5 at the lake... oh fuck yesterday i reassured myself that they are truly magical...i was going to trip aluittle stressed and depressed due to hard practice schedule ( soccer) i wanna become the first mushroom super star ;) and fuckgin shrooms fixed me completely !! After the trip i felt reborn and ready to give my 120 % for training for next 3-4 weeks for sure ! i adore shrooms.. they will be around me and my kids and my wife and my parents in future untill we die... ;)
     
  10. ive done 5 grams a bunch of times, usually i do 4, sometimes eighths, 2 if its all i can get.

    but the one time i did a quarter it was awesome, my friend bought us a half and we split it, it didnt make me freak out or anything, it was just intense, at points we were laying on my floor giggling and laughing and talking in giberish all at the same time, at 3 in the morning my dad asked us what we were laughing at and i told him it was a movie, riiiight. it was like being on a roller coaster. awesome trip.
     
  11. I've eaten anywhere from a 1 gram fresh mushroom to 6g dry. Having said this I don't know that having any more than 4-5g is going to be personally beneficial. As a practical dose (meaning a dose where I mean to trip) I haven't eaten under 3.5g...it seems to be a real good dose...a little strong even but I like it.

    Eating a single fresh mushroom is pretty amusing to me...gives me that anxious tingling feeling like I'm about to start coming up on a trip and something about my perception is just barely different but not in any definable way.
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice