The In-Evitable White-Market Marijuana Industry

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AMS351996, Apr 8, 2019.

1. AMS351996

AMS351996 Transsexual Space-force Member

Why incentivise-and-reward blue-collar (at the beginning of the day)/black-collar (at the end of the day) criminals (organised criminals/black-market capitalists/"criminalised capitalists")? On-and-over morality-and-ethics, whether it's the tobacco industry, alcohol industry, marijuana industry, sex industry, food-stuff (s) industry, water industry or sugar industry, shouldn't individual persons bear responsibility for using/consuming usables/consumables? User's/consumers would have to deal with higher taxes (excise taxes, such as a possibly value-added tax (V.A.T), pivognian taxes and sin taxes) and legally/licitly/lawfully cut/tainted/laced/adulterated/diluted/additived-up

2. rollingalong

rollingalong solo grow Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

i'm in the black market and want to stab full legalization in the face

also...bear-bare

3. shylass365

shylass365 Banned

You need to lobby your local mp to get it legalised in your country

4. rollingalong

rollingalong solo grow Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Canada has full legalized cannabis already

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Smoking so aight weed in my flannel collars :D

rollingalong likes this.
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Cannabis stores are cropping up all over the commonwealth now that the state has seen a measured increase in tax revenues from the sale of products.

With the millions of dollars the stores are bringing in from out of state sales, big business is now getting involved. (i.e,, white collar)

I know they've always been involved but now it's legal so they can be upfront rather than lurking in the shadows.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If buying and using recreational pot is legal in a country so is usually growing a plant or two for your own consumption.