The human tailbone and schizophrenia

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by trevor johnson 5757, Mar 3, 2021.

1. trevor johnson 5757

trevor johnson 5757 Members

The human tailbone wagging can cause a dizzyness in the ears. Just take a deep breath, hold it, and let it out slowly and you will feel the tailbone wagging as a dizzyness in the ears. People debate with me about this but I feel it as a dizziness daily.
    For a long time I misinterpreted the dizzyness I felt in connection with a schizoid disorder I suffered. Then one day while I was watching a baseball game I noticed that the way they held the bat before swinging looked like it could be related to the tail. As it turns out it is.
    The tailbone wags according to emotions. I think it might be the entrance of the emotions into the physical systems of the body causing anxiety. A stifled tailbone occurs when you are shunned and the emotions enter into your physical systems as anxiety. Anxiety often occurs in situations where you might get in trouble or yelled at. Your tailbone wags when you get excited to say something but if it is stifled by someone else's authority then you can feel anxiety.
    Wobbling the knee slightly in a circular motion will simultaneously move the tailbone in the same motion. When you put 'inappropriate' pauses or changes in speed in the wobbling you can feel pain travel through your different physical systems related to anxiety because you are wagging the tail un naturally.
    I think it would be important to do studies on the dizziness caused by the tailbone wagging. First off just to prove that it does. Secondly because I am passionate about the balance system and its connection to schizophrenia, and don't want anyone else stumbling down the same road that I did for 8 years confusing the dizziness with schizoid symptoms. It really did me a lot of harm being confused about this dizziness.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm dizzy too. And I have schizophrenia. I was suffering badly in my 20s and 30s. As far as tailbones are concerned though, I can't really weigh in.

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

So how many threads on the same subject are you planning?

I think one is enough for this topic.

4. trevor johnson 5757

The tail seems mystical and when the wag comes out of your eyes as spinning in different parts of your room it seems to play with my mind and emotions, I would associate the dizzynes coming out of different parts of the room with yelling and fear I was watching some random Facebook person in prison. This made me highly vigilante. For the first two years after figuring out my tail wagging was making me dizzy I was told to shut up about it by voices. Right now I believe that the dizzyness that comes out as a visual hallucination for me is nothing more then my tail bone wag displacing itself out my balance system and into my eyes. It stops and starts in association with typical gestures that would start and stop a tailbone wag, including breathing, eye focus, body gestures, and thought. Lately when I catch my tail wagging, I ve been able to use my thoughts to question it wagging when I want it too, and it reacts to my thoughts.

5. ~Zen~

Well it works for you! And that's a good thing :)

6. trevor johnson 5757

Thanks my experience with it is young like 3 years. I have gotten better mentally in those three years however.

~Zen~ likes this.
  7. ~Zen~

That's great! A balanced mind is good :)

8. trevor johnson 5757

Have you noticed your tail wagging making you dizzy since I posted this?

soulcompromise and ~Zen~ like this.
  9. trevor johnson 5757

Was just listening to a great song I haven't heard in a while. I've been wagging my tailbone intentionally to music for almost 3 and a 1/2 years now, so I m pretty use to it when my tail does some crazy lead ins to a cool part in a great song. Which is what happened just now.

When it happened on its own I realized that we wag our tailbone when in high agreement with something. But that type of agreement doesn't happen at every moment. So its not wagging all the time, and just because it isn't doesn't mean that it can't wag its just when you are excited with agreement that it does. So it sounds cliche but the tail wags when you are happy just like a dogs.

I also saw a ghost wagging its tail at the cool part in the cool song. I had to think something like 'wow that's an agressive wag' to the ghost to get the hallucination to stop. It definitely could have been not a ghost and just a hallucination coming out of my mind because the tail seems to lie between the conscious and the subconscious. It doesn't respond to me deliberatley telling it what to do. Not that it is like a pet, but is in tune to my emotions and the thoughts that cause those emotions. So its like trying to tickle yourself when you tell the tailbone what to do.

10. trevor johnson 5757

Breathing, changing eye focus between objects, mental focus, physical anxious twitches, objects moving in your vision like a campfire, depression your thingy and taste, can start a tail bone wag or stop one. If you suffer loneliness your tail is often inactive for long periods of time, perhaps it has been shunned by embarassment when you sought love before which is desire from your thingy, depression could be a feeling that originates between your tail and your thingy talking in which the tail is your heart just wanting to get out and your thingy is your reason saying no it will always be a disapointment. Excercising taste subconsciously and using visual hallucinations like a bug across the vision, can entertain your mind and relieve anxiety. Entertaining oneself is something that can be done from a state of no worry or indifference in your mental thought. It can be stimulated to deep points where you can write powerful moment of comedy.

11. trevor johnson 5757

So from the code of the five main emotions : Love desire for attention, can cause sadness, which can transform into irritable anger or fear, Which at any state of being depressed or anxious balancing with thought you can say no worries and take on a meditative silence in thought which is indifference and enjoy or feel happiness or positive emotions from that state. But its better to go out into public not packing strong emotions you have bottled up but to practice entertaining oneself silently alone so that mood improves.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  12. trevor johnson 5757

When you stifle a tail bone wag it will come out some other part of your body a a twitch. Just watch a baseball batter who leaves the bat over his shoulder motionless. The tail bone is definitely known to come out as a visual hallucination. You may inherently stifle it already to avoid dizzyness.