The human body is really horrible when you think about it...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, May 15, 2004.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I mean, think about it: I was talking about that the other day with my sister and boyfriend, and we all agreed... we're horrible, we're disgusting!!

The outside first: don't you think hands and feet are ridiculous, with all those fingers and toes (my God, toes are soooo ridiculous!), that move and do things!!
    And think about our ears... think about their shape! It's fucked-up... and all those holes we have everywhere... And, our eyes... they're wet and round and see things it's freaky when you think about it! It's like cameras connected to the coliflower thing that we have inside of our head and that we call brain... and all that hair on the top of our head that keeps growing, and goes white when we get old, like our skin gets all wrinkled, and those nails... and our horrible mouth and tongue inside that we use to eat...

And now, the inside... that is, of course, the most horrible part. Have you ever thought about how it looks inside of you, with all those... bags that contain food and blood and other chemical things... yuck!

We're really fucked up. If some day one of us gets kidnapped by a group of aliens and get opened I think they'll pass out... and they'd laugh a lot just looking at us with our stupid ears and things that get out of our trunk... a big ball a the end of a neck full of veins, 2 horrible arms and legs with stupid instruments in the end and a bunch of hair on our head. Bald people would look better to them.

Anyways... that was just crazy thoughts, please don't think I'm nuts - I'm not really serious... just kind of serious...

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I agree if you are talking about the male human body.

3. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

The human body is very odd indeed. Some of the things it does is just wrong. Like the eyesnot in the corner of your eyes in the morning, I could so do without that! Not to mention what chicas go through once a month. I think someone is playing a joke on us!

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Haha...yeah...guys are gross... :)

5. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Actually, I find everything about the human body very interesting and beautiful. Especially the inside! Ok, some "parts" are not appealing to "other parts" but for the most part it is Beautiful! As going thru paramedic school, I have found a greater appreation for the human body. Especially the inside................

~namaste~

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I think the human body (mostly just the female human body though) is very beautiful.

7. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i thank god i have a body, otherwise i might be floating out there in space and might land on another planet where people might want to eat my energy and then all i will be is food and not a person so to me the body is wonderful

8. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

why would people want to eat your energy marie? maybe they would want to boost your energy and honour you while you became the most resonant energy you could be.

9. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well it could all depend on the planet i land on. one planet might want to eat me. another might wanna connect w/ me. i think i will just stay in the body for now so i have better control of who i do and dont connect with;)

10. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

lol
    where's your sense of adventure?;)

and what's up with the appendix, that's what i want to know.

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The body is beautiful.

nothing is gross with it.

I love my hands, toes, ears... etc... they just add more and more.

12. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

My body is here for you all to enjoy! Calm down ladies, there's enough Bug_Man to go around!

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

we need a pic

14. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

It's true. We're all ugly.

15. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

I didn't say it was pretty. I just said there is enough to go around for a the ladies to enjoy.

16. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who spends time pondering this. Sometimes I'll be sitting in school and looking at someone who by society's standards is prettier than me, then I'll laugh because suddenly their nostrils look out of place, the dip between their mouth and nose looks hilarious, and then I get to wondering "Why the hell do we need these?!" And... Yeah.

17. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I think having a body is horrible. I'd rather not have one. It's this weird clumsy thing that is so restricted by everything. I'd be able to go places I can't go now if I didn't have a body.
    Bodies are holding us back.

18. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

We are indeed a weicd animal. I was thinking about that while watching a nature show about lions the other day. They don't look weird and they have perfect expressions on their faces.

Are we an animal or a machine of meat?

19. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

i think body's are great. i like my girlfriend's body most of all!!!:p ;) :)

20. akhc

akhc Member

Hardly horrible. The human body is incredibly complex and it's amazing how all those systems keep a balance that makes it possible for 6 billion of us to go on making life miserable for the rest of the planet (and us of course!).

The more I learn about the human body the more impressed I am by evolution :).