The 'How Are You?' thread

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Natz, May 23, 2004.

1. Natz

Natz Member

Sooooooooooo........ how is everyone? Anything interesting happen in ur lives recently?

2. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I am happy! :D
    I'm sooooooo in love with someone really amazing, the sun is shining and I am getting on with my parents really well at the moment...yeah, life is good!

3. TheDoorsOfPerception

TheDoorsOfPerception Member

I'm sorta sad. I miss my sister.. she's been gone since september 2003... she was my partner in crime.

trying to force a smile though.

4. Lani

Lani Member

I have a long distance relationship that going bad at the moment, Im bad at dealing with stuff like that :(

5. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Man, im feeling a great void of decisions coming up, big change is on the horizon for me.... Probably so big that i wont be on here for much longer.. But generally right now, im feeling pretty damn good.

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

wow...

i'm feeling fairly well. I had a headache just now... but nobody's home... so I feel like listening to music or something.

7. Orsino

Orsino Member

wow...

i'm feeling fairly well. I had a headache just now... but nobody's home... i've been watching a Green Acres reruns marathon all day and I feel like listening to music or something.

8. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm doing fine except for the school work I'm doing. I figured that I know the best person alive and that she's the bestest and so open minded and all and that all together made me extremelly happy after few months! :) I hope all of you get to feel better soon!

Love,
    Borut

9. kier

kier I R Baboon

like cheese and tomato, i'm on a roll!

sorry, just wanted to say that :eek:

seriously...im trying to keep happy, but my heart is heavy. i have a very hard exam tomorrow which although i have revised for i won't do to well....pure maths 2....yuk!!!

i'm trying to keep on the sunny side, but it does get hard sometimes, but in time i'll be bouncy again :p

10. Erin

Erin Member

good luck with you're exam..

its 4am and im wide awake, coughing my ring up thou,... bring on the cold i'll take it on!!! teaches me for playin in the first real rain we have had in a while.
    yeh... in love which is driving me CrAzY,

my mum yelled at me for stealing my brothers WeEd... :( she took my bucket bong away and said "it's a Dirty Habit" ehhh, o'h well..
    i would kill for some weed right now. to make the world ok again.

11. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

im feeling real happy and at the same time real nervous...i feel happy because i got accepted to this program call PALS where you become a friend of a kid whoz having problems and stuff...and nervouse because final exams are this week...

12. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

At this very moment, I am feeling quite gay. Thanks for asking. Maybe it's because my plants are doing good or because I just took some exstacy (just kidding :D).

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I'm alright.

I got a throate ache for a couple of days now, but it's nothing that stopping me.

I ate some WONDERFUL steak at an Argentinian restaruant today, learned to play Stariway To Heaven on the guitar (never had the patience to even try it before)... finished a book (Farewell To Arms).

I have exams this week, yet i'm excempt from most of them (other than my AP bimester exams... nothing to do with the external ones which i took in the beggining of the month). School will be over in 3 days, I will go to the Islands right after the prom (saturday) for a couple of days... gonna get crazy and wild with beautiful people from all over the world. IT's a beautiful backpacker place... lots of wonderful souls... drugs, sex, and rock n' roll a-plenty. Gonna take two friends, our guitars, and have fun.

I'm dating a girl, she's very nice, smart, a tad shy, and it's hard for her to keep us with my energy, fast pace of living and thinking, and positivness, but...she'll get used to it.

Vacations comming up, I will be partying alot, and then I'll travel all of July around Latin America here, maybe go to the states for a while as well (Florida or Cali...)

well... that's me.... thanks for asking :)

14. K-Town Smackdown

K-Town Smackdown Member

hm......my exams are over, i just graduated from middle school, summer is here! i have a new girlfriend, Michelle whom I love very much. Overall I'd say I'm incredibly happy! :):)
    EDIT: I have volunteer work at a hospital for service hours.

15. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

I'm in Sage mode * and have been for quite some time so my life is generally going great right now.

Got perfect marks for a story opening I had to write for English. See I so freaking rule :D

My bunny loves me, she's happy so I'm happy. We sat out in the garden for a while today in the sunshine.
    I've almost talked my parents into adopting a playmate for her. Which will be great for all concerned.

I've only got four days left of college (then it's study leave and that's it). That's kind of bittersweet but I'm looking on the bright side. Then a great long summer and off to uni in October.

TTFN

Sage

* Sage mode: being a hippy basically. Feeling free, loving, open and all that good stuff.

16. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I's just a little bit high, right now. "It's All You Need!!!"

17. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

my dad is getting worse. ive never seen him so ill in the last 4 months.
    my uncle is down to about a year and a half on the time sacel theve given him for his cancer
    my grandparents dont get any younger and just get older and more in pain.

my girlfriend and support system for the last 2 months dumped me over a text massage last nite

im very very low on faith after i thought i was getting somewhere.

so go on guess how i feel and post stupid dumbass replys telling me it gets better and its not all that bad and that if ig et in touch with my very existance it will all seem fine.

18. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

I'm super! thanks for asking! :p

19. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday, cause she said I was different, that I needed to think more about life after high school, and that we act different. and that she didnt want to get to close to me. That sucked. I realized I dont have ONE bestfriend that is like my other half, I like having one of those but I dont. But life is still beautiful, at least I got my family my other friends, the trees, and mary jane.

But I'm good.

20. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Bloody hell, I just realized I have over a 100 posts now, that makes me a bit more happy.