The Hotter The Crazier?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by StellarCoon, Oct 25, 2016.

?

The hotter the crazier?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Has this been your experience with women?

The three I've known: 1) bipolar disorder, 2) psych ward/heavy medication, 3) extreme depression/suicidal

All super attractive and intelligent, but make me feel uneasy to be around even when they are stable.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Am I allowed to post in this? :)

Because as an attractive young woman ;) I just wanna say, other than the suicidal aspect, everything else there is pretty much me. I mean I think of suicide but I'd never like do it, you know? But always thinking about how I'd do it if I had to etc.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  3. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I agree, that's my experience too.
    Although I tend to call it BPD.

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The hotter the more expensive, in my experience.

2 people like this.
  5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

You usually find what you are looking for.

6. StellarCoon

I think this one is more socially ingrained. They are very attractive, so they are used to men offering gifts, showering with attention and what-not, so it almost becomes expected. Also, I've also noticed these women liken themselves to celebrities, and attempt to imitate the lifestyle more than other women even though they come from the same economic backgrounds.

1 person likes this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

nothing new here but since its on subject. i disagree because most of the crazy bitches on springer and maury are fugly as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc

4 people like this.
  8. StellarCoon

OMG, that was hilarious. :D

1 person likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it kind of seems that way, but i'm not sure that it's really true. i think most women are pretty crazy, and we just notice the craziness of the hot ones more because we're paying more attention to them.

2 people like this.
  10. StellarCoon

Good point. Maybe they're also more vocal or tend to express it more because of their higher confidence.

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Is there going to be a continuous flow of posts of yggdrazils hate for women?
    It's becoming boring now! And borderline offensive
    After all, he admits he has only had 3...how old are you?

2 people like this.
  12. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I think you're being unfair, I don't see any hate in YDs posts.
    And 'only' 3 isn't significant, until I was age 52 I had only had sex with 3 women (one to whom I was married and faithful for 30 years).
    And before you ask, I don't hate anyone, but I may be a bit wary about giving people entitlement to my assets and my home, which is a bit of a male/female problem in most western countries these days.

Back on topic,
    One of my male friends says the best sex is with women you couldn't possibly live with, I would agree with him, but my tolerance to 'crazy' is very high.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I know lots of sane, hot women

I feel sad for you guys because you clearly dont.

Clearly, you have your specific taste for crazy women. Thats too bad for you but great for the sane, hot women!

1 person likes this.
  14. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

But you're a female, and your standards of 'sane' might be what we men consider 'crazy'.
    Not to mention your ideas of 'hot women' might not match our ideas of 'hot women'.

2 people like this.
  15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

My wife is hot and she's pretty darn sane. I do know a few hot woman that are very sane and their life together.

16. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

Last two of mine are strictly option 1's, which falls in line with my own manic depression. Roommates who I'd put in the 5, low 7 range.

One overdosed and passed away, and then I started screwing the other one until she had to start serving her six month bid in county jail.

I write her primarily to encourage the inevitable threeway--which I regret not happening with her roomie before she died-- when she gets out. She's a head anyway, so muff diving for whatever drug some skank shits out over there is inevitable. :guitarist:

Cocaine will even the playing field.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Please, please reference the above posts -

Where HF posters define the women in their lives as either suffering from severe mental illness, or in jail.

Now, i recognize the fact that I am just a silly, unintelligent female who is incapable of recognizing a bipolar person or a criminal person. Since i have a vagina obviously I am too dumb to recognize these types of women as crazy

And since i'm straight obviously all women are ugly to me, so what could i possibly know about the crazy/hot scale?

Clearly all the sane, attractive women I know are an illusion. Because if you're a woman and decent looking obviously you must be bipolar, and you'll probably end up in jail one day.

Orrrrr...maybe this is a radical idea..but..maybe, if you continuously end up with mentally ill women you're actually the problem.

Naahh...couldnt be. The problem is obviously all vaginas.

4 people like this.
  18. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I have met far more Crazy guys than Women To be honest !
    So No I have never noticed that Phenomena

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

were the crazy guys better looking?

1 person likes this.
  20. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I dont Really look at Guys !
    Still look at women though But at my age I am Beginning to Forget why :unsure: