The Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Boozercruiser, May 23, 2019.

1. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Are you still up then Gal?
    Thank you for your input and information there wilsane.
    The subject of Asprin came up with my cardiologist and he didn't think it was a good idea.
    It is not a good idea to mix the two of course and Asprin itself can be quite dangerous and there is a danger of brain bleeds and other problems.
    I will stick with Warfarin of 4mg a day so as to keep my blood a bit thin in range INR 2 to 3.
    I go up to me surgery every 3 weeks so as to make sure I am keeping in range.
    I am on 2 Omega 3 460mg caps a day.
    Small dose of Losartan to keep my blood pressure down.
    And 20mg Crestor statin.

My blood pressure is usually around 130 over 70.
    Pulse rate during the day of around 80 and am quite fit.
    We go out Rockin' and Rollin' and dancing twice a week, and make sure we walk at least 10,000 steps every day, though we usually do 20,000.
    From Monday I have done 49, 784 steps and 32.8km.
    Using my Apple watch series 4 I can check the lot.
    It will even do an echocardiogram for me, and that says i am in sinus rhythm.

2. Boozercruiser

I started this thread, but unfortunately it has not really gone the way I intended.
    I certainly did not expect the foul mouthed unfounded abuse I received from rolling there.

I wish to thank all who posted and asked sensible questions, but I think I will park this thread right here.

If there is anyone who would like to start The Hot Seat thread up themselves so as to continue with the theme, then please feel free to do so.
    But for me there is no point in trying to flog an abusive and insulting dead horse.

Cheers.:smiley:

3. fitzgarabaldi

fitzgarabaldi jolly swagman

bad call roolingalong - assumptions ; assumptions ; assumptions - no real evidence - good call boozer

listen there are dozens and dozens of other forums around some of us may have EVEN tried them - whoopee - recruiting members from here to others - yuz gotta be crazy - the vast majority like staying not moving - my suggestion - just keep rollingalong because you are beginning to achieve what you least want - drive new members away - gottit?? are there any sensible mods around here fgs?

4. Boozercruiser

Well one Mod contacted me fitg, and all is O.K. here.
    I really do like this forum and I can be a bit more me and not worry if I have used a word such as fart and then get told off.
    Of course I have joined to be a HipsForum Supporter, so that is what I will do.
    Support the forum! :smile:

5. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Gosh I was with you until you mentioned a dirty word which is " Google ". Lately I've been focusing on avoiding those huge corporate giants who seek to control the internet and everybody on it by censoring content, elevating some search results while pushing other content to the bottom all because they want to mold and shape you into their preconceived image . Worse yet is they then claim to be completely fair in doing so, how utterly preposterous is that?
    Not good !

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

actually, we say "poot" here.

7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Have you heard of "ecosia"?
    I started using this because they plant trees with their profits.

8. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I have not but want to lean more about it.

9. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

They say on their website that they are transparent with their finances. I took them at their word and haven't checked : )
    But all seems well with it. There's a little counter with a tree beside it that shows your search count. Apparently 45 searches is roughly one tree planted.