The Holographic Universe

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by rjhangover, Nov 18, 2017.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

2. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

3. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

4. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

5. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Comments please.....

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

With a holographic mind you may draw a holographic picture of existence . So what ? Do
    you dictate reality with a pencil ? Shall you unerringly act rightly in perfect knowledge of this +
    misunderstanding most of what is , has been and will be . But still , you can do pretty good ,
    tolerably well , and in a spirit of heartfelt adventure .

7. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Sorry, but that sounds like a Trumpism, calling it fake reality.

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I was conversing with Albert Einstein , somewhat agreeing with him that any way you apprehend
    and model the universe has some value . What is ? ha ha ha : a trip .

9. It is meaningless and lazy to say that time is an illusion. Project a hologram if you must. You still haven't explained the flow of time.

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Time, like distance and ultimately most things that we think about seems easy to understand, until we ask ourselves where it starts and ends. Then we all come to that wretched word infinity, which is clearly impossible for the human brain to quantify. If we start thinking about the possibilities raised in this thread and finally accept that it is possible that we have a creator. Far from being an answer, it all falls apart the moment that we then move on to asking who created the creator. Again we could ask this question an infinite number of times.
    Science and maths sound so clever and yet so stupid at the same time.

11. wilsjane

Sorry, I can neither prove or disprove a hypothesis. Silly me.!!!!
    I had endless fun during my school days, Asking my science teachers for a definition of infinity, the maths teachers how to divide 10 by 3 and asking the religious study teachers to define the eternal god. The only one thing that they all agreed on was that I was an eternal pain in the ass. LMAO.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Seems pretty far fetched.

13. wilsjane

Even strange for someone who is eternal and lives on the modern valhalla where you have internet coverage.? LOL.

14. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The Holographic Mind

No matter how fast you're going or how far you've gone , I can know whether you exist or not . We
    share the moment . Should it be known to anyone that you have existed but now do not , your current
    non-location may be understood as spirit . But now , how to locate the dead body ?

15. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

There is no time without consciousness. There is nothing without consciousness.

Mountain Valley Wolf and Laylaaa like this.
  16. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

The body goes back to dust.....but check out where the soul goes....
    Scientists discover that the human soul cannot die, it goes back to the Universe! – Native Daily News

17. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Ok , I checked it out . The silent soul may say that the body is dead , just the moment before that it speaks
    into your future lovingly . What's better than that ? that the living human had been a good writer thinking of
    the days to come . Memoirs are sort of useless .

Dream the old and dead unto youthfulness , yet not to be reborn .

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  18. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I wrote my memoirs on this forum...well half anyway...and I got over 6,000 views.

Everyone must learn the lessons to rise to enlightenment. That's why reincarnation gives so many chances.

Jesus spoke a lot about reincarnation....here's just one.....Matthew 17:10-13 Jesus learned about it in Tibet, between the ages of 12 and 30, when he hung out with the Buddhists.

19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Your past life is from embryo to about age 3 . It is enlightenment to remember your existence before
    social language came to dominate your thinking ? It can be to remember 'the essence of first light' .

Reincarnation is an interpretation made with social language . Yes , it may sound reasonable and may
    be emotionally sensible . Singing 'om ; always going home .

m'dihiss : essence of first light , seeking power

20. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Reincarnation is for learning the lessons....just like failing in school, you must take the class again. Ignorance is not knowing, stupid is refusing to learn.