The Hite Report

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Therese Aline, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

Anyone ever read this book? I highly recommend it.

[​IMG]

2. Therese Aline

Come on, people. It's a study on women's sexuality, I can't imagine no one here has read it.

3. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

"Most women are able to have orgasm with ease" - Hite.

If that is true then why are a percentage of women saying the opposite.

4. Therese Aline

Because some women haven't educated themselves about their bodies. I for one always expected the guy to do it for me, but how is he supposed to know how if I don't? I do though, I just had to learn to do something about it. I think a lot of women fall into the trap of unsatisfying sex because it's satisfying for their partners. I never had an orgasm while I was with my ex. He tried, but not very hard and if I had just said something, let him know what I expected, I probably would've been alot more satisfied. I'm sure that if we'd had sex one more time before we broke up, I would've cum because I intended to, but I can't change that. I can change it for the next relationship though.
    My point is that if a woman wants an orgasm during sex (the book made a point that many women who didn't during sex, did during masturbation) she needs to communicate with her partner and make sure she gets what she needs to get there. Alot of women know what they need, but have failed to tell their partners. If he's too fast and not giving enough foreplay, he's going to move right along and be done. We have mouths, we should use them to speak sometimes.

5. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I read the Hite Report years back. I thought it was fascinating and erotic, to read women describe how the different aspects of sex feel to them, especially masturbation and the details of how their orgasms felt.

The book is a really great concept, and I wish they'd do a modern update of it, in basically the same format.

6. Therese Aline

If I'm not mistaken, I think she has released a newer version, I just found the old one first.

7. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

It may be education but I'm begining to think its more about experience, or letting go that makes the difference.

8. _Kristin_

_Kristin_ Member

When I first read this book I was fascinated by it. So many women talking about their experiences, having feelings similar to mine-especially the sections on masturbation and the way that orgasms felt to them. Some of this was just identical to what I did/felt. It made me incredibly horny to read it, and I used to masturbate regularly while I was reading the accounts written by different women. A great book.

9. tjohnson

tjohnson Member

Everyone should read this.