The HIP naughty Christmas Journey.

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Candy Gal, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

(All, please join in if you wish)

Candy stood on the platform waiting for the train, it was rather windy, and her skirt kept blowing up revealing her new winter knickers.
    She wondered where Rainbow and the others were, as they promised her some fun on the journey.

Inside her very large suitcase, she had some surprises to share along the way.

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

The suit case was full of toys but not the sort you give to children .

The Polar Express was pulling in causing Candys red knickers ,to go on display again .

Candys friends were running down the platform in an effort to join her for the long train journey North.

DrRainbow and Candy Gal like this.
  3. Fynn

Fynn Members

Fynn saw candy waiting on the platform. It was windy with a cool breeze and the strength of the wind kept blowing all over Candy, launching her skirt up. Fynn cought several glimpses of the lovely new winter knickers she must have bought recently and smiled to himself. He also saw a large suitcase and his knees became weak at the potential bounty that led within. He locked eyes with the beautiful woman and walked towards her, wondering where the others were...

DrRainbow, ~Zen~ and Candy Gal like this.
  4. Candy Gal

Candy was so glad to see both Mysteron and Flynn. They also had large suitcases and something inside of Fynn's had bells on it, she wondered what that was.

The train will wait for all the others, she told them. But I am hungry and want some food, shall we board the train?
    You two need to warm me up. I wish I had put thermals on now.
    My knickers have frosted up! lol

5. Captain Scarlet

We all boarded the train and found a very quiet compartment . The compatment was large enough to seat rest of the gang once they had turned up .

The was a heater under Candys seat which blew hot hair and her skill swelled up again revealing now quite wet red knickers .

6. Fynn

Fynn Members

Fynn set his large suitcase down on the floor next to Candy and Mysteron. It jangled a bit and he winked to his friends. It was cold outside and he couldn't wait to...warm up with his group ;)

DrRainbow likes this.
  7. Candy Gal

Where is everyone else? I need to get these wet knickers off. I will find the bathroom.

See if the buffet car is open yet, I need feeding. x

Sambone and DrRainbow like this.
  8. Fynn

Fynn Members

Hopefully they will be here shortly. I need to keep my strength up to so food sounds good ;)

9. Candy Gal

I think Rainbow got lost? Maybe climbed up a tree?
    YOU know what he is like. lol
    Most likely do some jumping on the roof or something.

Tarzan may arrive soon, I got a jungle text. Or sext? LOL

Sambone, DrRainbow and Mysteron like this.
  10. Fynn

Fynn Members

They'll be here. Only builds up anticipation for the fun later on xx

11. Candy Gal

Calm down lil bro. You need food and hot things.

12. Captain Scarlet

In the mean time Candy poodled off to find the bathroom to ease herself out of her sodden red knickers as they were beginning to rub in places unmeniotnable .

She found the bathroom and pulled them down slowly down her legs which dampended her stockings as well .

"Oh dear , these may have to come off as well "

With her knickers already pooled around her ankles ,the door swung open .

13. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Running late, frustrated, and wondering how I wound up in England, I stumbled onto what appeared to be the only car that had free space for me. The three folks on board stared at me for a second or two, trying to make sense of why I tore inside. Then it was obvious I was welcome there, quite. The hottie looking behind from the bathroom was especially happy with my presence.
    I was glad to meet such warm people. I was famished from my haste and I hate eating alone. But I had a strange feeling the spirit of sharing wasn't necessarily limited to eating.

14. Fynn

Fynn Members

Fynn looked at the new person who had come into the cabin. The feeling of warmness and love extended to this new person, in more ways than one. Fynn wanted to eat, so he did but he kept looking in the direction of soulpoker who he had to admit, was very cute and this made Fynn smile.

15. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

After I caught my breath from my run and the mischievous smile from the bare assed lady, I realized she wasn't the only one excited to see me. Rarely is even one person in the room pleased by my presence. It was such a nice feeling to have a sexy guy like me around too.

DrRainbow, Candy Gal and Mysteron like this.
  16. Fynn

Fynn Members

Fynn could see this new guy was pleased to have them around and by the smiles of the others and indeed, his own feelings, everyone was please to have a sexy nice guy around too.

DrRainbow, Candy Gal and Mysteron like this.
  17. Captain Scarlet

Whilst everyone eating at the tables in the Restaurant Car , Candy was eating a sausage very slowly and seductively , like it as something she was really enjoying .
    Mysteron who was sat directly across was enjoying his Veggi burger when the blonde waitress with a button or two undone on her blouse was pouring wine for the party .
    Soul Poker and Fynn were on the other table awaiting the busty waitress to serve them wine

In the meant time Candy felt something go up her now bare legs towards her now changed white knickers as she continues to suck on the sausage

DrRainbow likes this.
  18. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Meanwhile, Calmerchameleon entered a heaving train carriage looking for a space where he comes across a table of people playing footsie under the table, seeming having a orgy with their food....

He decided to turn around and not ask any questions...

DrRainbow, ~Zen~ and Mysteron like this.
  19. Captain Scarlet

In the meantime time Candy found what was going up her leg. It wasn't Mysterons foot as she had thought . No its was one of those Pesky Pink motorised Rabbitts that had escaped from her case of toys . She caught it in time before it was heading for a tunnel of its own .

Just in time she thought . "Nice but not now ."

With the escaped toy in her hand she made her way back to the Compartment to unite the toy with the rest of the case contents.

Then she sat having a minute to her self before the rest of the gang would arrive

DrRainbow, ~Zen~ and Fynn like this.
  20. Candy Gal

Candy was having such fun with friends. She really hoped they would play some games later on in the day.

She looked at her list of stops. It seemed that Soulpoker came to the Uk when she clearly told him that we could pick him up from Grand Central.
    A table was booked at the Oyster bar and I always love the whispering place for guessing what may be whispered in my ear and buy who.

I saw someone had been in my case??? Some of my special knickers were missing?