The headaches have returned...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

and I have a new theory.

Does anyone know if people can get headaches from germs in the air? I'm just wondering because my current living situation is rife with uncleanliness (as some of you might recall from other threads about my roommates) and I'm beginning to wonder if maybe it's something in the air that's causing these headaches...any thoughts?

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I think its psychological.

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

could be stress, or reaction to medication, worry, lack of nutrients, a bunch of things lace and feet is right though, most headaches are psycological, or a withdrawl sympton. i get caffine headaches.

4. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I know my headaches are not psychological. I get severe migraines. Normally I wake up with them. Never go to bed with them

Could be mold and mildew in the apartment. That causes headaches. I'd try and clean the place up if you can. It might make you feel a lot better. Just after you do I'd shower or change your clothing so whatever you touched gets washed away.

I hope you feel better.

5. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Thanks guys...this is all really starting to piss me off. So I went and cleaned the kitchen and bathroom (higher power bless Lysol disinfecting wipes, they're amazing) and opened some windows to change the air. I really do think it's germs in here, because this is the place where I get the headaches, only here. My roommate doesn't clean out her cat's litterbox very often, so there's bound to be germs in there... and she doesn't throw out her food garbage (i usually have to) so there's bound to be germs there too... Stranger, you may be right as well, I've been a little careless with my antidepressants and sometimes that can cause headaches...maybe it's a combination of a couple of things. I think after I finish my water I'll make some decaf tea...

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

if your headaches are psycological (if) that dosent mean youve done anything wrong or are less of a person. the human body weakens with a lack of germs, strengthens when germs are present. but overimaginative worry about germs, will cause an undue stress(because you feel that there is nothing you can do to stop it) which can cause headaches. my suggestion is go have a mudbath, which is a proven stess reliever.