The Harvest Festival

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by JohnnyATL, Jun 4, 2004.

1. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

I know its off topic but i was wondering if anyone is the south is going to the Harvest Festival in the Fall. Im gonna try to go with my sister and i was just checkin to see if anyone else is?

2. GoodKarma

GoodKarma Member

Yeah...me and my daughter, funkyphreshmama, are going. We went last year and it was a great festival. The only problem is that there is so much good music going on the different stages at the same time. We were camped by one of the stages and it was great to hear music almost all night.

3. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Thats cool im gonna go with my bigger sister and I think were bringin' a RV. But the ole acoustic guitars definitly gonna be dragged along. I was wondering, i have never been, but are like alot of drugs present, like acid and shrooms etc etc?

4. GoodKarma

GoodKarma Member

You know...I'm not sure...it wasn't open like some of the festivals I've been to. There was more of a mixture of people there...like older bluegrass fans. But, it was one of the best festivals I've been to and me and my daughter have gone to quite a few. I don't recall much of a law presence there at all except on the road when we were leaving.

5. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

Harvest Fest was definately one of the best lineups last year.......
    And the land it was on was beeeutiful..........
    I am goin this year with GoodKarma ;)

6. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Great anyone else plan on making a trip up (or down) to the blue ridge mountians?