the four places to drop the cid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ezyrider50, Jan 15, 2005.

1. ezyrider50

ezyrider50 Member

I was wondering if anyone has ever recieved 4 hits of acid and put one on their tounge, two in each eye, and one on their forehead. Would this be an experience? I think i might have to try that if i ever get a chance to meet with Lsd.

2. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

if you get acid and waste it like that, I'll be sad... its like teasing starving tsunami victims with food fights.

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

that would be a fun way to take it. if i had 4 hits right now, id have to make that my method of ingestion.

4. LostChord

LostChord Member

i wouldnt bother with forhead.. you'd get better results with mouth or eyes..

1st time I did acid it was liquid and I did a drop in each eye...

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

its more the sybolic gesture of dropping a hit on teh third eye....why not i figure

6. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i think the first time i do acid ill take it normally probably 2 hits. ive never heard of liquid acid and dropping it in your eye though. sounds interesting.

7. ezyrider50

ezyrider50 Member

ya im not really sure what would happen. Maybe all your sences go into overdrive. Of course it might not be any diffrent from taken 4 hits the regular way. I was just thought the whole idea of connecting your eyes with your third eye and also connecting it with your mouth would be really neat way to do it. But i was also kind of wondering if Lsd hits you faster if you drop it in your eye? Since it is connected almost directly to your mind.

8. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

well iv never dropped it in my eye. but iv had freinds who have and told me it burns like hell, but as soon as you can open your eyes your fryin hard...a more visual trip.

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

It's a really bad idea to take any drug through your eyes. Do not put drugs in your eyes. Do not take any chances with your vision. It's irreplaceable. Under your tongue is the best place for a variety of reasons...

Putting LSD in your eyes will not increase the visuals. That's a myth I've heard more than once. It's false.

10. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

it sure would be an experience. especially if it turns out to be a vial of some hydrochloric solution.

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well i get the idea of wanting to be symbolic about the third eye but in reality, most people dont want to spend a hit on some symbolic gesture. it gets absorbed through skin, but nothing like the amount when in mouth, or eye.

ezrider, just because the eyes are right next to the brain does not mean that they are a physical link to one's mind. the idea is validly based, since the eye is physically closer to the brain, however, the rate of absorbtion through eye would be significantly less than the digestive system, and so would take significantly longer to be absorbed fully into the bloodstream and then to the brain.

what i recon would be interesting would be to study how people react to IV dose of lsd. i mean, caus then it would be practically instant. one would be able to clearly and distinclty see their whole world suddenly change just like that and go into an intense trip. and it would be quicker too?

12. McJesus

McJesus Member

Stupidity at its finest. LSD may be among the safest drugs, though that doesn't mean the batch you got is made correctly, or is even lsd. Putting chemicals that have been produced in a lab in your eyes is fucking retarded. End of story.

13. snelio37

snelio37 Member

^ this is very true. putting just about anything in your eye is a recipe for disaster.

symbolically fun your idea might be, but chemically conservative and opthamologically safe it is not.

14. _ian_

_ian_ Member

no shit, droping in your eyes is never a good plan man...

15. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

obviously it would have to be clean acid...

16. LostChord

LostChord Member

thats how huxley went out on his death bed.. well not an IV but injections.. thats also a much more effecient way of taking DMT as well..

17. _ian_

_ian_ Member

thats crazyness... i love it :D

18. PeaceAndTheDoors

PeaceAndTheDoors Member

I've never done it in my eyes before. I barley can take visine in my eyes. Im a wimp when it comes to eyes..

19. Long_HairHippie

Long_HairHippie Member

I might drop some in my eyes if it wasn't in a sweet breath bottle. I can only imagine how much that would burn my eyes. But if it was just in water solution it might be worth trying. Anyone ever tried dropping some in your ears?