The first time (ahhh...memories)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 24, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

My first time was while I was suspended from school for fighting. Two pumps and I was hooked! It got cut short because his brother and his friends came home and were trying to stick a mirror under the door to see.(LOL) Needless to say, that killed the mood.

What about everybody else? And I'm talking brutal honesty, people. I'm sure we all didn't do it right the very first time.

2. phrank

phrank Member

I was only 15, and didn't really know squat. When she started to moan, I asked her if she was okay...

phrank

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

LMAO...thats cute.

4. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

WELL, the first time... Let me come back later on that. Much later....

5. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Every weekend is a "first time" for me. New day, new lady!

6. TheStoon

TheStoon Member

My first time was kinda fucked up - in front of a crowd at a party.

What happened was this - my girlfriend and I were messing about in a room, and she wanted a cigarette - i didn't have any so called out for someone to bring one in - my best mate came in and he said he'd give her one if she gave me a blowjob in front of him - so she did, and one thing led to another and we ended up going the whole way, in front of this guy. When we erm.. finished, I noticed that there was now more than just the one person watching....

Hasn't done me any harm though, in fact its probably helped - i'm so open about sex nowadays it scares people!!!

7. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

If you're gona do it in front of people, you might as well get paid for it! C'mon, use your noggin!

8. TheStoon

TheStoon Member

I did - he gave me free beer!! What more could a 15 year old boy want!! A shag and free beer in one night!!!!!

9. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

How about becoming Mayor of Aberdeen? Now that would be something to strive for!

10. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

I think the word I'm looking for is...

ouch

11. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

My first time was almost comical. I was at my friends b-day party (he had the traditional then his rents went out of town) and it was also the first time I had been drunk. So I was getting wasted and apparentlly what happened was I got with this other chick and came wandering out of a bedroom naked asking for a condom. Woke up the next morning with no memory of what happened but those little flashes... I came out to get some asprin and my friend was all "DUDE!" "Huh?"
    "How was it?!"
    "How was what?"
    "You got laid last night!"
    "Uh....."

12. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I was 14 and I met some bald kid at a coffee shop and went with him to some Jimmy Buffet party. Then I got drunk and screwed. :eek:

13. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

My first time was cute...

My boyfriend at the time was older than me (17 and I was 15). He wasn't a virgin and I was. His parents were away somewhere, I don't remeber. Anyway, we were watching a movie on his couch and he was being sweet and kissing me. Most of the boring details are fuzzy now but I remeber eventually he ASKED me if it would be ok if we had sex, lol! I said ok, I was kind of scared but he carried me like a gentleman into his room and was very gentle. :p Losing my virginity was a nice experiance and I'm glad it didn't happen with someone anyone else. We stayed together for close to a year and went our seperate ways when he went to college and I didn't.

14. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

earthlymama, thats a beautiful story...

15. theusualone17

theusualone17 Member

my first time was when...i still a virgin :D LOLfor some fucking reason!

16. katherine

katherine Member

My first time was when I was 15, with a 16 year old lad I met on holiday. We had become very friendly during the two week I had been their with my family, and as his older brother and girlfriend were stopping all summer to work on the campsite, it was decided we could stop aswell as long as we helped out. Although me and his brothers girlfriend and him and his brother were supposed to share caravans, his bother and girlfriend would lock themselves in one or the other for a few hours each night, leaving us along in the other. Naturally it was only a matter of time before we decided to have a go at what we knew they were up to (ok, it was the first night). He actually got a little carried away the first time and had barely started when he very went very red and said something along the lines of "um, katy, i'm so sorry, i've cum already", but I managed to finish myself off and that got him up again and he managed to go just long enough for me to cum. He was always so apologetic, which I though was really sweet. He got MUCH better with time though, but that summer was to short. We still keep in touch, although he has a girlfriend now, and well, so do I.

17. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

still a virgin cause i cant find a gal thats not a slut and not too uptight....hell if i wanted to off and fuck some gal, id get myself a half gallon of rikolav and call some people up.

18. Spinner

Spinner Member

I lost my virginity when I was 11. I know some of you people don't believe me but I did.
    It was summer and me and my friend started fooling around.
    One thing led to another and I ended up in back of the school stairway with my pants down.

19. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

I was 15, it was in the summer holidays at my (now ex) boyfriend's house and we were listening to the best of Black Sabbath. Romantic huh?! It didn't hurt, we both enjoyed it, simple as that really. Oh yeh, and then afterwards I went and cleaned the house. Guilty conscience?!

20. torz

torz Member

i believe you, i was 11 too. its an experience i'd rather forget. there is this lad thats 6 months older than me, he lives next door. he's always been a bad lad, in trouble with the police since he was 6. anyway it was the summer before i started secondary school and i'd really falen for my next door naighbour, we started nocking around together getting into trouble etc. my parents had never explained the birds & the bees to me but his obviousley had. he said he wanted to show me a kind of pleasure he had descovered so we ended up having sex. needless to say when i went home & told my parents they wasnt happy!