The first hate mail from the video

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 12, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

this is funny.....

I can't believe you liberal pieces of shit would condone something like this. If any of you fuckin scumbags have a problem with this country and what we are doing, get the fuck out. I could barely watch what they showed on the news and i dont even want to see the whole thing. You people are fuckin white trash scumbag losers with too much time on your hands. That sux that you people can't find better things to do than sit and watch a horrific thing like this and have the balls to say it's reality and what goes on over there. That's not what goes on. Our soldiers didnt do anything close to this and he wasnt even a soldier. The only thing our troops did wrong was get caught, but they still would not have done something like us. Now i know all you liberals would rather give money to trailer parkers on welfare with ten kids, but that isnt how things are gonna be right now so get the fuck over it and start showing a little pride for your country and those who help defend it. Im gonna do my best to get people away from this scum infested website and hopefully some day it'll be closed. And CKY, your a fuckin jerkoff, yeah lets show the videos of our troops beating them up right before the video of them chopping off the head of a civilian who volunteered to help the war effort. Good idea asshole. CONSERVATIVE!

p.s. how do you think his parents would feel if they saw his son's terrible death all over the internet cause of scumbags like you. Or even better, how would your parents feel. Have some consideration dirt bag.

2. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

who is CKY trish?

3. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Edit: Wait, what's this again?

4. interval_illusion

it's about the showing on this website- the video of the guy getting his head chopped off.

shell, i dont know who that person is but i assume it's someone who runs the site or something like that.

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Trish, I've just gained a whole new respect for you.

6. interval_illusion

marc,

i am a woman of many faces...

the more you learn about me and my wonderful abilities the more you either love me or hate me (usually both)...

hehe, love ya hun!

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

8. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i really don't think i could handle it. between all the shit in my personal life and the awful news from the rest of the world, i feel pretty damn close to a nervous breakdown.

9. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

That person does make a couple valid points. But said points are unfortunately ruined by idiocy.

10. olhippie54

So far I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it.

11. interval_illusion

aw kitten...dont go doing that... pm me if you need to talk!!

matt...

i clicked on it (even tho i already saw the video) and it said the page could not be displayed.

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I've seen video stills, but I can't bring myself to watch the actual video either.

13. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I'll pass on watching the video. Disturbing.

14. interval_illusion

i watched it because for some reason...

im numb to this shit after seeing that guy shot yesterday and all the stuff ive seen in my life, it's sad but i feel to grasp inside i should watch it.

15. kitty fabulous

how's he doing? have you heard anything? did they catch the guy who shot him?

16. interval_illusion

nope, he has not been caught and they wont give me details (the police) but the guy is still in critical condition.... he cant really talk much if at all from what ive heard...

i think he's gonna be okay.

should i go visit him or would that be outta line?

17. olhippie54

I don't see where a visit could hurt.

18. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I can´t help but feel nervous and paranoid by the news of the world these days,not to mention depressed. I´m seeking escapes from reality at times.

I don´t want to see that video because things like that seem to burn into my memory.

You saw someone get shot Trish?

19. kitty fabulous

i would, but then i do stuff like that.

once i saw a woman who had jumped out a high window of an apartment building. my bus went by it, fortunately i think my son was busy doing something else and didn't see - he was only 3 at the time. the building was subsidized disabled housing, and a lot of psychiatric outpatients lived there. she was middle aged, blonde hair, and wearing a pink housedress and pale blue slippers. her limbs were twisted at odd angles, but there was only a little blood. the ambulance hadn't even arrived yet, she must have been standing on the window ledge just as the bus turned the corner onto south ave.

i've never been able get that image out of my mind.

i neither need nor want to see the video.

20. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

We are all bugs on the windsheild of mortality.