The family of knowledge and of understanding

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by War John, Jul 10, 2013.

1. War John

War John Member

In my family half of us (three in total) have a lot of knowledge tying in with a lot of understanding. These shall come after my foe. These are like moreso heavy, hardcore, and real rough, in mannerisms. All three of them do uphold three of the greatest to know, which is themselves and two others (one common female and one exclusive female) per these three. Those two females endure extra with them than the rest, since they have climbed to a face status of an angle to their entire kind (moreso ethnic relating and moreso relative relating).

The other half of us (three in total) lacks a lot of knowledge, but has some understanding, and shall gain former and then standing knowledge/understanding lacking upon previous understanding, and have so with further understanding. These shall handle my foe. These are like moreso lite, softcore, and very smooth, in mannerisms. All three of them do uphold three of the greatest to understand, in a good enough array yet to come, which is themselves and two others (one common female and one exclusive female) per these three. Those two females endure extra with them than the rest, since they have climbed to a face status of an angle to their entire kind.

:2thumbsup:

Now, let me understand your family.