The face of 'Merkan authority

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by SunLion, Aug 25, 2005.

1. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

3. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

The film hinted [at the begining] that she was quite a danger to herself and to the officers.. kicking and flaring her arms all over the place.. If the officers had continued to try and arrest her they would have harmed her.. maybe dislocating her arm or something [through no fault of their own] . This lady was being arrested for pitys sake.. She soon cooperated and calmed down once a non lethal action was taken.. Notice the film starts at the point of the tasering not the reasoning/circumstances behind it [apart from a fraction at the begining]

'fascism in the USA'

hahahahahahah give us a break.

4. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

hahahaha jokes on you Matthew.
    As i said, kiss Rush's ass.
    And if you don't know who that is, you should.

5. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html not in this thread i don't think you did ?. Unless you have edited hehehehehe

6. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

never heard of the kkk matty? .........now you do suprize me .

7. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Of course i have.. whats that got to do with anything ?. [pardon my rudeness] just asking :rolleyes:

8. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

really how does that have to do with the tasering

9. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Paul is like this with me sometimes.. it will probably be about something i said sometime.[possibly not even me]

Might even be because

The film hinted [at the begining] that she was quite a danger to herself and to the officers.. kicking and flaring her arms all over the place.. If the officers had continued to try and arrest her they would have harmed her.. maybe dislocating her arm or something [through no fault of their own] . This lady was being arrested for pitys sake.. She soon cooperated and calmed down once a non lethal action was taken.. Notice the film starts at the point of the tasering not the reasoning/circumstances behind it [apart from a fraction at the begining]

'fascism in the USA'

hahahahahahah give us a break.

There is 3 ks within my post.. we will find out given time i suppose :p

10. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

This reminds me of stories with lurid claims like "police taser a 7 year old". Of course the 7 year old was trying to slash his own wrist with a knife at the time, but details like that need to be left out if you are intent on running around screaming "The US is fascist" at every possible opportunity.

11. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

12. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Your obsessed with That satanism and the CIA..:p Is it in written form anywhere as than mans presentation skils are as dull as dish water.. i can't listen to that for a hour.:rolleyes:

13. paulfreespirit

sorry mathew "just read your fascism in usa - give us a break . now i know that was sarcasim .there are no fascist bully boy pigs in the usa is their (ask rodney king ) about that one matty " or do you think that severe beating dished out to him was justified ? .:rolleyes:

14. paulfreespirit

well i think i will let you work that one out for yourself. ........ps where"s me refund .

15. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Oh i see.. i get you now..[heavens i should have realised that you were talking about 'fascist' police [as part of a adjuct to the KKK] beating up Rodney king] :p .

Yeah there is bully boy pigs in the American police service.. and the British and the French and the Dutch etc etc etc police service .. Of course i did not think it was justified, thats not the point i was answering was it ?.

16. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: She soon cooperated and calmed down once a non lethal action was taken.. Notice the film starts at the point of the tasering not the reasoning/circumstances behind it [apart from a fraction at the begining]

Oh, whatever. Like three officers have to taser a protestor who's down on the ground and restrained.

What you're seeing is no different to El Presidente's honchos in Guatemanama using a cattle prod on a dissident as "payback".

I did like the chant at the end though.

17. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Thats the point she was not restrained, even with 3 officers.. like i said

'If the officers had continued to try and arrest her they would have harmed her.. maybe dislocating her arm or something [through no fault of their own] . '

If she had been hurt, then i am darn sure she would have took the police officers to court.. for 'overt use of force'. The footage is clearly edited in a way as to not show the full circumstances, just the end result.
    How i viewd it, she was making a lot of fuss and then after briefly getting a 'shock' chilled out and calmed down. Wearing that covering over her face, imho says to me she was not a 'innocent victim' of fascist police brutality.. If you don't like the use of tasers fine.. lets not get carried away though with 'fascist police'.

18. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: Thats the point she was not restrained, even with 3 officers.. like i said

She was prone, on the ground. WTF?

RE: 'If the officers had continued to try and arrest her they would have harmed her.. maybe dislocating her arm or something [through no fault of their own] . '

Sure, and sending 50,000V through her would have no ill effects, like potential heart attack. They're supposed to use that against violent crackheads not women who they don't like the politics of.

RE: If she had been hurt, then i am darn sure she would have took the police officers to court.. for 'overt use of force'. The footage is clearly edited in a way as to not show the full circumstances, just the end result.

I'd file suit anyway - but any judge worth his salt would throw it out. Can't criticise Big Brother.

RE: How i viewd it, she was making a lot of fuss and then after briefly getting a 'shock' chilled out and calmed down.

A cattle prod does that to people. Guess we sent a message there, huh? You too can shut down a protest - just use electrical voltage on the people who disagree with you.

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

20. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: The risks are under the heading 'i don't like tasers' .. They don't care about her politics .. the only people that do are the people that spout 'fascist police' in these sort of cirumstances against people with 'her politics' .. You never read about 'Neo Nazi gets tasered' do you ?... o h i suppose they don' do it to there own do they ?.

No, they don't.

RE: I dunno about that, i would imagine every case is investigated under its own merit http://talkleft.com/new_archives/011951.html

By the cops themselves --- "did we do anything wrong? No. OK."

RE: 'People' ? erm 'person' unless they were all 'tasered' as i have not found out this persons name or any other circumstance of this apart from 'protestor tasered' i can't really comment.

They only have to taser one. "Hey, we'll even taser the women and children" - that's why the chant went to "off the pigs", not that any of those types would have the guts.