The Evil Westboro Baptist Church

Discussion in 'People' started by Rayan, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Rayan

Rayan Member

So, here in the UK, BBC2 (and Channel4) Broadcast this documentary about a really fucked up family who started their own church. A lot of you may already know it - Westboro Baptist Church

I tracked down their number and gave em a long distance call (I got a number where I can do it for free!) And spoke to 'Shirley' the head of the family and told her im from UK Radio 1 and could she spare five minutes for an interview!

She obliged and Man did we let it rip!!!!!!!!!! She actually fell for it even though I was saying stuff like: "And we got a question from Nigel in Manchester who wants to know, Are you fucked up in the head?" and "Simone in Peterborough would like to know whether you've ever taken it up the arse"

Anywayz, her hatred towards everyone got too much for me and I pretty much ended up gettin into a row with her. What a fuckin hate spreading bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of u who dont know who she is, go to www.godhatesamerica.com and www.godhatesfags.com

Jus thought I'd let the world know!

Ry

2. evsride

evsride are you irie?

Sad to say these people reside in my state....however I do support their right to say these things. As long as they never advocate violence against these groups they disagree with. I wish they'd come around my town so I could give them an earful.

3. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

those people are evil............they're just so evil...........I don't even like thinking about them, they embody everything that is wrong in the world.

4. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Yeah I saw that documentary, absolute mentalists. I really feel sorry for their children. Anyways man, come join us on the UK Forum [​IMG]

5. I can't thank these groups enough for making us that are Christians look like even bigger douch bags
    can't even be one on my own terms lol
    It's difficult to wrap the head around even....God hates fags
    Yep, just as Jesus would have put it and they better hope what they believe about the tyrant God isn't true....weird, creepy mentality
    It can bring anger and disbelief but I have to go with compassion for my sanities sake and that can make sense I should feel nothing but that for people so messed up and maybe judging them is like judging the insane?
    Although I do like they are out there with it and have more respect for them than the subversive churches of hate. They must have that much pain in their lives, I dunno
    God hates fags
    incredible
    depressing
    guess Ill just have to grow up and face fact that these people have always been
    but I can comfort myself with the idea Jesus will come back in full drag, and why not?
    He would look HOT and my theory is superior to theirs and much more plausible
    peace, God bless, try to remember we aren't all fuckwits :)
    love
    Andrew

6. shedtroll

shedtroll Peace, Love & Linux

I saw that documentory....

I mean, they are so blinded by their own way of life that they ignore the thoughts, believes and truths of the world.

Dudenamedrob is right, they ARE evil, and I am shocked at how they seem to call them selfs 'Christians'. Also, they seem to have so much hate, they will go for anyone who deviates from their views by only the slightest bit, like when they attacked the Swedish furniture shop because Sweden passed a gay rights law!

I mean so much has been contributed from our Homosexual community. Adam Turing invented the computer, Florence Nightingale pioneered modern nursing, even Leonardo Da Vinci gave up so much art and culture!

Another hin these hate-mongers didn't realise was there are GAY ANIMALS!

7. Isil

Isil Member

And its not hateful to call someone a "fuckin hate spreading bitch!!!x47"?

o_O

"Hatred can be overcome only by love. Counter-hatred only increases the surfaces as well as the depth of hatred."
    - Gandhi

xD

8. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

You should REALLY read up on them if you haven't already done so...........these are some of the worst people on the planet.

9. Isil

Isil Member

Im not saying that they arent highly, highly immorale and crazy people, lol...they are.

Its just that you shouldnt meet hate with hate >.< It doesnt make sense to say that its wrong for the Westboro folk to hate people, then go and hate them for hating people.

Always love :eek:

10. Stillravenmad

Stillravenmad Member

Don't let these wackjobs embarrass you. It aint your fault some people are stupid.

11. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Well if you take the Bible literally, you would have to see homosexuality as a sin. I think this is a prime example of why modern progressive and tolerant Christians must take an interpretive approach to the text. The Bible was written for a bygone age. A rigid interpretation of it is incompatible with modern society....

12. Growing up as a Baptist, I can seriously say ALL Baptist churches are EVIL! I got the hell as far away from them as I could when I was old enough (and got a few beatings for it in the process).

13. Stillravenmad

Stillravenmad Member

There's truth to this. However, even homophobes aren't usually this bad.

14. I decided maybe i should start taking my kids to church so i looked around and i found a baptist church that i thought i might agree with... I started taking them and went for about 6 months maybe less. every wed and sunday. I listened to what they said and got to know them and there opinions. I was told I should take my jewlery out of my eyebrow... IT was ungodly.. a good christain woman should only wear a mothers ring or neklace showing her gifts from god a wedding ring for her love of god or a cross to show her love for god.
    I was told that i should not wear tight clothes or shirts that have cleavage.because the men could not contol them selves from staring as they were made to be attracted to women. I am divorced and my children are not all from the same dad. that made me a sinner. they put me in the young married group so i would learn how to be a good wife for the future. but told me that i should not date until my children are raised....uggghhh thats not happening... I told them that god loves me the way i am no matter how i am.and that is why i will still wear my shirts low cut and i why my eyebrow ring reminds me that god loves me the way i am . My adopted grandmother said once "god makes ALL kinds missy" And i said yep that he does... and you know what he does... and i read the bible that they preached to me from and i have belived in god all my life and it says in there that he forgives... yes it says what he considers sins.. and its a good book to live by to get by in this world but it doesnt say in there that he forgives you for some things and not others that i seen. it says that he forgives all your sins...so while he may hate certain things i do it still says he forgives...and i wish everyone was as forgiving as he... I guess they are entitled to there opinion but no body judges me but god!!! and that is the only opinion that counts in the end...

15. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

Thier preaching at the funerals of the kids that died in virginia.I feel sorry for these people