The Eden place

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by War John, May 19, 2013.

1. War John

War John Member

Words in Genesis tell where the garden of Eden is:

in + Eden + subtil = Underground.

in + den + sub = underground is where the garden of Eden is.

The serpent was a garden snake, obviously, or else, the woman would have been FREAKED OUT. Garden snakes are cute, and we know women like cute things, and will not flee from cute things. Garden snakes live in holes in the ground, also.

Read Gen 2 and Gen 3, again, and notice how "in" is used and know that '...out of the ground' doesn't always have to mean up top of the ground. A rock can be made out of the ground right in the ground, right? Don't act like you can't see that.

This is why no one up top of this planet can find the garden of Eden, because it is in the ground somewhere, not up top of the ground. Suckers falling for liars who claim to have found the garden up top some where, have been the case.

The animals Adam given a name to where BROUGHT TO HIM. Then the snake was sub than the other beasts of the field. This hint is telling me that the animals named by Adam were put up top the ground after having been named by Adam. But if you haven't a sense for detail, like for the reason it used the word subtil which has sub in it, then you shouldn't even get this thread, because you have a one-dimension sense. Sub deals with under, whether that's under water or under ground. And it means it can surface. The phrase sent forth and drove out were used later, to imply that Adam and Eve were put up top of the ground and were no longer "in" Eden. Where the narrorator said "in" Eden, you should take a careful look at what that indeed can mean.

O, yeah, Eden... Lord God didn't name it, Adam and Eve didn't name it, then who named it Eden? No one till me noticed this. Well, since a snake that lives in the ground has the word garden in its name, that does kind of sound like maybe that talking snake may have named it that, since, after all, that snake had more rule over Adam and Eve than Lord God... Maybe because that Eden place was/is that subtil snake's territory/kingdom/etc. Eden has den in it, and we know how when someone finds something they name it after themself in some wise. Well, a talking garden snake maybe applied den from its name for the name Eden it came up with, since that garden snake maybe is/was the founder. lol.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Okay...

Did you think about this before typing or did it just spew forth from your fingers touching the keys?

3. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I wrote a response, which is saved onto my desktop just incase.. I had assumed you were being serious, cos you know, I've read some of your other posts, but then I reread the last paragraph and now I'm just completely confused as to where you're coming from.

Is this some kind of cruel test of sanity?

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Something like that... ;)

5. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

It must be hot down there in Eden... and it probably lacks oxygen...

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i'm sure it got washed away/buried in noah's flood anyway.

7. MeatyMushroom

No, cos the snakes got on the boat in 2 x 2's or something... duh

8. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

As I remember it was a serpent that did begile Eve to eat the apple . In older Bibles Adams first wife was Lilith , but she was a real bitch and got turned in to a demon . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith I think a few belief systems see the Bible as lit. truth most see it as more of a moral guide .

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

our eden was our entire planet
    until WE began trashing the place.

(we 'kicked ourselves out' of it, by doing so.
    the genesis story makes god/gods scapegoats for our own arrogant negligence)

now it is up to us to stop doing so.

10. tubahead

tubahead Member

I am just guessing, but wasn't the bible written in a language other than English? I am pretty sure that those word analyses wouldn't hold up in Hebrew.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the old testament was written over a considerable span of time, during which spoken languages inevitably changed many times.

it was transcribed from oral history first into greek script, (or so i've been told) because the dominant spoken language (an archaic from of hebrew, or so i've been told), or so i've been told, did not have a script of its own. (and the greek script was supposedly the most available at the place and time that it was)

at any rate. none of the languages involved were modern english, which of course, had yet to exist.

at any rate, the whole point, was to scapegoat an invented image of a god, for what we lacked knowledge and understanding.

12. MeatyMushroom

Yeah, but if you smoke enough, the Bible could be written yesterday and it could all be true.

Mr. John may have a point!

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if you smoke enough, any real point will be of little useful value.