The Dookes of Hazzards

Discussion in 'Classic TV' started by Boss--Hog, May 9, 2007.

1. Boss--Hog

Boss--Hog Member

I dont know if yo were two young to remembre this great piss of TV from the 70ees?; It were all about me n what a nice fella a am. The only thin that spolit it were dem Duke boys n that piece o trash they drove aroun in. The show shoulda been nown as The Boss of Hazzard, which would be me of corse. Yeeeeehaw!

2. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The Boss Hogg character was great. I laugh just seeing that pic of him. :)

"Them Dukes, them Dukes!"

3. Forever-27

Forever-27 Member

Dude your the only one who didnt like the dukes. Every year in Hazard Kentucky they have duke-fest where thousands of people flock to this small town yo discuss and show off nothing but Dukes of Hazzard stuff. 30 years after the show got canceled theres still an avid following , the only shame of the show, makes me cry over how many 1969 Dodge Chargers they destroyed while filming it. Unfourtunately Sorell Brooke ( Boss Hogg ) and Denver Pyle ( Uncle Jessie ) are no longer with us.

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

I heard they were having trouble finding more Chargers by the time the show was nearing its end.

5. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

The Dukes of Hazzard is one of my all time favorite shows.. I remember watching it when I was a kid.. ​

6. Woodstock47

Woodstock47 Guest

I love the Dukes TV show. But not the despicable piece of garbage that the movie was.I am one of the true Dukes fans who are pledged never to go to the movie, buy or rent the DVD, or have anything to do with it.
    Ben Jones(Cooter) has had a lot to say about this travesty, both in interviews and in his autobiography Redneck Child in the Promised Land.
    Don't mean to boast, but I am personally acquainted with him, as he lives in the Virginia community where I grew up, Rappahannock County, and we first met when he ran for Congress a few years ago.