The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. egger

egger Member

In his July 2019 phone call with the Ukraine leader, Trump appears to be asking for a supposed missing server that he thinks is owned by a wealthy person in Ukraine. He apparently thinks the DNC didn't give a server to the FBI after the DNC was hacked. Trump seems to be thinking that it might contain data incriminating to the DNC or perhaps that it exonerates his comrade Putin and Russia of any wrongdoing.

An article form July 2018:

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server
    The president can spout conspiracy theories all he wants. But the DNC turned over all its key data to the FBI after it got hacked. And that info wasn’t stored on a single server.
    Kevin Poulsen
    Sr. National Security Correspondent
    Updated 07.17.18 6:49PM ET
    Published 07.16.18 9:58PM ET

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server

excerpt:

"Donald Trump turns to right-wing conspiracy theories when he’s cornered, and he was cornered on Monday. Standing feet away from Vladimir Putin at a press conference following their Helsinki tete-a-tete, a reporter challenged Trump to condemn Putin for Russia’s election interference, “in front of the world.” Instead, the world watched as the president of the United States took Putin’s side against his own Justice Department and his own intelligence agencies, and launched into a rambling discourse about Hillary Clinton’s emails and a supposedly missing DNC server that hides the truth about Putin’s innocence.

“You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why didn’t they take the server? Where is the server, I want to know, and what is the server saying?”

The server is saying shut up.

The “server” Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU officers working to help Trump win the election, according to the figures in the DNC’s civil lawsuit against Russia and the Trump campaign. Another 180 desktop and laptop computers were also swapped out as the DNC raced to get the organization back on its feet and free of Putin’s surveillance."

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    MeAgain likes this.
  2. egger

egger Member

What Is CrowdStrike and Why Is Donald Trump Blabbering About It to Ukraine
    Donald Trump talked about a cybersecurity firm in a phone call with the Ukraine President that is now the focus of an impeachment inquiry.
    by Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai
    Sep 25 2019, 11:29am

What Is CrowdStrike and Why Is Donald Trump Blabbering About It to Ukraine

excerpt:

"In the call on July 25, Trump congratulates Zelensky for his victory in the elections, the two exchange pleasantries, and then Trump said it “would be great” if the new Ukrainian president could help investigate Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden and his son, who was on the board of an oil company in Ukraine.

But that’s not the only request for a favor Trump made. In a confusing ramble, Trump told Zelenksy he’d like him to look into “the server,” and namedropped CrowdStrike, the cybersecurity firm that investigated the hack on the Democratic National Committee in 2016.

How Trump managed to remember the name "CrowdStrike," which is mentioned only four times in the Mueller report, each in footnotes, is anyone's guess. And honestly, who knows what the fuck Trump is actually trying to say here. It’s unclear why he believes Ukraine has “the server,” and what server he is even talking about. Presumably, Trump is referring to the DNC server that’s at the center of a conspiracy theory completely made up by Trump’s imagination, though perhaps he's thinking of Hillary Clinton's private email server.

“Where is the DNC server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?” Trump tweeted last year."

MeAgain likes this.
  3. egger

egger Member

Adam Schiff quote of excerpts from Trump's memo of his phone call:

"The transcript of the call reads like a classic mob shakedown:

– We do a lot for Ukraine
    – There’s not much reciprocity
    – I have a favor to ask
    – Investigate my opponent
    – My people will be in touch

Nice country you got there.

It would be a shame if something happened to her.

11:03 AM - Sep 25, 2019"

Okiefreak and MeAgain like this.
  4. egger

egger Member

Post of a blogger:

"Emerging Trump defense: Hey, I never said that I personally would burn down the nice little dry cleaning store if payment were not forthcoming to the neighborhood protective association I run."

MeAgain likes this.
  5. egger

egger Member

Trump is upset that his big day at the UN was spoiled by the launching of an impeachment inquiry.

Trump's big day included his speech to the UN, the one during which Wilbur Ross fell asleep.

Trump Wails Dems “Ruined” His Big Day With Impeachment News
    The president is very upset about this “breaking news Witch Hunt garbage.”
    By Bess Levin
    September 24, 2019

Trump Wails Dems “Ruined” His Big Day With Impeachment News

stormountainman likes this.
  6. egger

egger Member

Nancy Pelosi opening an impeachment inquiry on the day of his UN speech is a return volley for Trump's unexpected cancelation (while they were on the way to the airport) of what had been a secret military flight of her Congressional delegation to Afghanistan to visit U.S. troops. Trump's behavior caused the cancelation of the entire event.

Trump's cancelation was his retaliation against Pelosi after she suggested that he not do the State of the Union speech during the government shutdown, the one he initiated to coerce Congress into giving him billions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money for his wall (the one that he said Mexico would finance).

7. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I knew it! William Barr is in on it! In up to his eye-brows!

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

....and?

9. stormountainman

Looks like a line up of ass kissing Republicans?

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm hearing a lot of hot air being blown

11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

That pretty boy, to the right of center, is Kevin McCarthy. He represents that shithole town of Bakersfield, California.
    Fitting, because he is an asswipe.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh well, looks like Biden is out

and Bernie wants to spend $16 trillion on windmills

That leaves Elizabeth Warren

13. onceburned

onceburned Banned

official-seal-of-the-democratic-party.jpg

that donkey is dead for sure this time

14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

...and now we see if the lagging Democrats and Republicans have any balls, or if they're so scared of Trump that they look the other way as he, again, commits acts outside the norm.

All you have to do is substitute the name Bill Clinton for anything that Trump has done so far in the Mueller report or this latest escapade. Or how about Hillary?

If you remember Bill, when he was out of office, had a talk with Loretta Lynch about grandchildren and golf and the outcry was deafening.
    Now we have a president of the United States talking to a foreign leader, who needs us by the way to stave off the Russians, about interfering with the next presidential election. A president who has not released the official record, not handed over the whistleblower report as required by law, and not handed over the other pertinent conversations.

A man who asked the Russians to interfere in the last election, which they did the next day.

Since you don't live in this country you don't have a fish to fry in regards to this matter. But some of us do.
    This goes beyond politics as not only does it affect this president, but all future presidents and elections.
    I for one don't want a Democratic, Republican, Green, Libertarian, Communist, or any member of any other political party in the U.S. asking a foreign government to interfere with our elections.

The House is looking into impeachment. it hasn't voted on that yet.
    They are following procedure. They are looking for facts.

I would think you would applaud that.

Flagme15, egger and Okiefreak like this.
  15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Unable to formulate reasoned, intelligent arguments, Troglodytes for Trump resort to fabricated pictures.

Meliai and stormountainman like this.
  16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Not so fast. Biden is out? How so. Just because Trump was trying to persuade a foreign leader to dig up dirt on him? That's quite a leap, even for an Aussie gorilla.

17. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

America isn't a civil society anymore, you get the justice you can afford. How much do you want to bet that congress will keep some of their findings secret and Donald Duck will simply bow out of office? They are protecting their country club, not our constitution.

18. egger

egger Member

Trump, Giuliani, and Bill Barr. A motley crew.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    MeAgain likes this.
  19. stormountainman

I know Bakersfield well. It's been a lettuce packing shed town and truck stop town for ever. I've pulled lots of loads of lettuce and even Cal Rose potatoes out of that area and went over Tehachapi to Barstow and beyond … all the way to Montreal sometimes. I was doing that before interstate 40 and 15 and the others were complete. I drove a truck over the original route 66 which people like to talk about. I remember pulling loads of tomatoes from Newman and Strawberries from Watsonville. Grapes were available all over California. Lindsey was famous for Oranges. I've been over Donner, Echo, Feather River, Cajon, and Grape Vine Hill too!

Flagme15 likes this.
  20. stormountainman

I think they'd make great cell mates.