The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I think this subject may be too deep and advanced for some one like you. You should go back to the dice thread.

2. lode

lode Banned

Right! And he can't let things go because he's a stupid child. If he had just been corrected by the NOAA, it would have been maybe half hour of news tops. But making your own charts and threatening to fire the scientists over at NOAA for contradicting me on weather?

A petty stupid child.

3. lode

lode Banned

And it's not a joke really. I mean the sharpie's hilarious, but there are life saving reasons for knowing where a hurricane is and isn't.

Meliai likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not this time

Wilbur Ross is his name, his first name is Wilbur lol.

Come on, which is more likely the Commerce chief ringing subordinates like a 12 yr old, ohh you better make the President look good or else

...or the NYT making shit up for like the 100th time for clickbait stories

5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Once again, you are in denial.
    When are you going to admit that your hero is a fucking idiot?

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Is he also in denial that Trump has made such a big deal about trying to prove he was right in the first place? Like a twelve year old? Good description. How convenient there's a New York Times and CNN, so that any outrageous thing Trump does can be blamed on fake news and the gorilla can live in his fantasy jungle.

stormountainman likes this.
  8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I think you answered yourself on that one.

12 year old mentality supporting another 12 year old mentality obviously.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Which is more likely?

Definitely the former. Are you familiar with the Trump administration at all?

Anonymous sources are standard in journalism by the way, journalists have to protect their sources. Generally if something can be corroborated between 2 or more sources it is considered credible

10. egger

egger Member

Bolton booted.

John Bolton fired by Donald Trump today – live updates
    By Grace Segers
    Updated on: September 10, 2019 / 12:31 PM / CBS News

John Bolton fired by Donald Trump today – live updates

excerpt:

"Bolton, who served in the George W. Bush administration and was a supporter of U.S. engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan, was one of the most hawkish foreign policy voices in Mr. Trump's cabinet. Bolton often advocated for a harder line in dealing with Iran.

Bolton had been scheduled to speak with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and Pompeo Tuesday afternoon.

He is the fourth national security adviser to depart the administration since Mr. Trump took office. Michael Flynn and H.R. McMaster preceded Bolton in the job, and Keith Kellogg was an acting national security adviser."

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    MeAgain likes this.
  11. lode

lode Banned

The odds that the guy who drew a fake hurricane path on an official government document with a sharpie to preserve his ego then ordering his commerce secretary to further preserve his ego?

Or the New York Times, an organization which has won the Pulitzer 127 times, more than any other organization in the world completely making up nonsense because there's literally nothing else happening in the world worth reporting.

You're swimming in kool-aid at the point where you think the latter is plausible.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I have 4 unamed sources familiar with the NYT editor, and they all say he made it up

13. Tyrsonswood

[​IMG]

Flagme15 likes this.
  14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

but trump only hires the best people. Actually, this is the first time I have agreed with trump. Gulp!!

15. Tyrsonswood

I'm sure he can find someone worse than Bolton...

MeAgain likes this.
  16. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

At the rate he fires people, the only choice he has is someone worse. Maybe Bonzo the chimp would work for him for peanuts, but even die hard KKK members are giving the man a wide birth as hazardous to your health. Sometimes, crap gets messy and he's the last guy you want to be standing next to.

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Well, there is always Ivanka. . . . . or Stormy Daniels.

18. egger

egger Member

19. egger

egger Member

Trump could pardon convicted felon Michael Flynn who was his first national security advisor and give him his job back.

Flynn lasted 24 days, the shortest in the history of the office.

Obama warned Trump not to make Flynn his national security advisor because of his ties to Russian officials. To Trump, it gave him another opportunity to spite Obama for roasting him at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Association dinner.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  20. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

He’s definitely a strange character, but stupid children don’t succeed in winning the presidency. He will definitely go down as one of our most memorable presidents. He’s tapped into a need. And with the cast the Democrats are presenting he may very well win it again.