The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. onceburned

onceburned Banned

when Trump wins a second term will you dine on a double serving of delicious crow?

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Your question cannot be answered on HF because William Barr is not explaining anything. As I understand it, Manning had copies files on a disc which he had hidden inside a Lady GAGA cover. Now I hear they are accusing Assange of helping him break into a government system? So at this stage it is hard to say what their plan is for these two persons. All newsmen want the truth out so the ordinary people could understand things. The case of The Pentagon Papers sets up the stage for this case. I will continue to think the Trump administration wants to break laws and go after people they don't like, so maybe Assange has turned on them after the joint venture? Do you know why Cambridge Analytica was dissolved?

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It was a bullshit reason and I agree completely. Reminds me of this Gabbard tweet I saw this morning.

684AC8B7-D575-45BE-9505-6DF5851DB9B7.jpeg

4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I think that, right there, is proof of collusion with the trump organization.
    So, when do the Russians give up Snowdon?

Okiefreak and stormountainman like this.
  5. stormountainman

Explain how YOU came to know that crow is delicious?

6. stormountainman

I don't remember a time in the history of this world when a non-state hostile intelligence service existed. This must be something Trump's Alternative Facts party made up to be distributed by the Alternative Facts media?

granite45 likes this.
  7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

From the indictment, paraphrased:
    Assange was the head of Wikileaks, Wikileaks publicly solicited classified, censored, and other United States information to which he had no clearance to view.
    In 2010 Manning downloaded four databases containing 740,800 documents, many classified.
    Wikileaks released them all to the public in 2010 and 2011.

Just based on that, the U.S. can't allow someone to steal 740,800 documents. This wasn't some lone journalist meeting "Deep Throat" in some back alley for one or two documents.

Continuing:
    On March 8, 2010 Assange agreed to help Manning crack a Department of Defense password to allow access to the Secret Internet Protocol Network.
    Manning used a Linux program to gain access to the password. He then passed a portion of the password onto Assange.
    Assange then tried to crack the password.
    Using "Jabber" and a cloud drop box Assange and Manning discussed ways and means of accomplishing this task and attempted to conceal their actions by deleting usernames and chat files.

The indictment was issued in March of 2018. They have relevance to 2016 because the information was used to sway the elections in 2016. But regardless he can still be prosecuted for his actions in 2011 and 2011 even if they don't pertain to certain actions in 2016.

Not that all this proves anything...the courts will decide that.

stormountainman and Okiefreak like this.
  8. onceburned

onceburned Banned

just trying to make it more palatable for you, come on now, eat your crow, you need your vitamins

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Considering how low his numbers are and the criminal charges ( a report that says he's innocent we can't see to prove it for example) that's a stretch. He has only lost support. He has his cult like you but plenty of his white "not racist' voters are pissed.

I'm surprised how many openly say they would accept a democrat now.

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes trump is a fine fellow. Unfortunately, I had not heard of him or his type when I was raising my kids. I foolishly inculcated in them the dumb ideas like--never make fun of or denigrate those that are less fortunate than yourselves, (dumb),always be honest in your dealings with others, (man, that's really dumb!), never cheat others out their possessions or hard earned pay, treat women with respect and never force yourself on them( Oh, brother!) , never ,ever lie to others,(hahahaha ridiculous) and remember--we all bleed the same--white, black, brown. Fuckin'hell--no wonder my kids are not rich business men or even politicians!! Well, at least my little grand kids have a sterling example of how to conduct their lives by watching our illustrious leader: OUR PRESIDENT, The honorable Donald J. Trump. ( I'm sorry kids.)

11. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You're correct. The U.S. would have to show that he provided assistance in cracking the code, or gave some similar material assistance. Maybe it can, maybe not. We'll see. If it can, that goes beyond mere "journalism". In any event, the 2016 events and RT involvement are relevant in deciding whether he's a "saint" or a sleazebag.

stormountainman likes this.
  12. stormountainman

Answer the question: How do YOU know crow is delicious?

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

From 2017 and I've seen it get worse now. They were so concerned with Obama doing this for political reasons. He knew this and decided not to not discuss Russia during the election back when our president listened to his military intelligence. If he does that Fox says he is becoming a dictator. Now they want one when he's not black.

Postpone the 2020 election? Half of GOP would be just fine with that

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Hardly delicious. There isn't much edible meat on them--mostly the breasts which are about the size of chicken nuggets.They eat nasty things, but their powerful digestive system helps to take care of that. Here are the best recipes I've found:

3 crows
    1 Tbsp lard/shortening
    1 pint stock or gravy
    2 Tbsp cream
    1/2 cup mushrooms
    salt and pepper
    cayenne pepper

Clean and cut crows into small portions and let them cook a short time in the lard/shortening in a saucepan, being careful not to brown them.
    Next, add to the contents of the pan, the stock or gravy, and salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
    Simmer 1 hour, or until tender, add mushrooms, simmer 10 minutes more and then stir in cream.
    Arrange the mushrooms around the crows on a hot platter.

Potted Crow:

6 crows
    3 bacon slices
    stuffing of your choice
    1 diced carrot
    1 diced onion
    chopped parsley
    hot water or stock
    1/4 cup shortening
    1/4 cup flour
    buttered toast

Clean and dress crows; stuff and place them upright in stew-pan on the slices of bacon. Add the carrot, onion and a little parsley, and cover with boiling water or stock.
    Cover the pot and let simmer for 2-3 hours, or until tender, adding boiling water or stock when necessary.
    Make a sauce of the shortening and flour and 2 cups of the stock remaining in the pan.

Serve each crow on a thin slice of moistened toast, and pour gravy over all.

Crow Pie: 1 crow
    stuffing of your choice
    salt and pepper
    shortening
    flour
    2 Pie crust mixes
    2-3 hard-boiled eggs

Stuff the crow. Loosen joints with a knife but do not cut through.
    Simmer the crow in a stew-pan, with enough water to cover, until nearly tender, then season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from bones and set aside.
    Prepare pie crusts as directed. (Do not bake)
    Make a medium thick gravy with flour, shortening, and juices in which the crow has cooked and let cool.
    Line a pie plate with pie crust and line with slices of hard-boiled egg. Place crow meat on top. Layer gravy over the crow. Place second pie dough crust over top.
    Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.

What's a good crow recipe to recommend for disbelievers of the rapture?

Not exactly gourmet fare, but they'll get by. Some superstitious folks , tho, regard them as minnions of sorcery.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The crow is the more intelligent one in this picture... The bottle of ketchup comes in second.

16. stormountainman

I used to cook Cornish games hens in a similar way! Thank You sir!

Okiefreak likes this.
  17. stormountainman

Trump is happy because his state department blocked an effort by the International Criminal Court to investigate Americans for war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq. Trump's appointee John Bolton basically said that Americans can only be held accountable in American Courts under America's Constitution. He didn't explain where Americans get the right to go around the world to invade, murder, torture, rape, and steal oil.

granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  18. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Oh we have a crisis alright. The previous administration used the FBI to investigate the opposition campaign using evidence they knew to be falsified. A total abuse of power. That investigation is just getting underway. They feared a Trump presidency so much they let it effect their judgement and it’s going to come back and bite them in the ass big time. You can literally see the fear in the eyes of people like Clapper and Brennan.

WritersPanic and onceburned like this.
  19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

20. onceburned

onceburned Banned

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

another person wide awake...……..kudos

WritersPanic likes this.