The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Don Corleone had way more class.

I think Avenatti is probably correct. The dems will have to get in the ditches and fight.
    I think Kamala would probably do that.

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

That's what I see, Okie! We have an organized crime family, with KKK links, running the entire country; and, they are dismantling every government service to the citizens, in favor to the corporations, and to the very rich.

scratcho likes this.
  3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But STILL-----his sycophants won't care. And that is the scariest part of all. I really never figured that half of us citizens would admire a person like Trump.

stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Trump is threatening to completely close the Mexican border by using the U.S. military.
    No word on how this would affect the flow of trade or legal crossings.
    He's upset because a new caravan of asylum seekers is heading north.
    Of course it's illegal by international law to deport asylum seekers without investigating their claims for asylum.

But he maybe just blowing steam out his you know what as the elections are nearing.

stormountainman likes this.
  5. MeAgain

Trump caught scrapping plan to move FBI headquarters.
    The move is to save money for the government...but it would coast Trump INC. money.

6. MeAgain

Trump's name removed from another New York building.
    Condo residents at at 200 Riverside Blvd. on Manhattan’s Upper West Side voted to remove the Trump Place placard citing, antipathy, security risks and reduced property values.

They have joined Trump SoHo hotel and Trump Place in NY, NY who have also opted out of Trumpville. Signs have also been removed in Panama and Toronto. Seven buildings in all.
    It will cost $23,000 to remove the sign.

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  7. stormountainman

The election is just two and a half weeks away, and Mueller is ready to deliver! And Michael Cohen wants to campaign against that braggart scoff-law!

8. stormountainman

I'm just praying that Rod Rosenstein and Bob Mueller have not been compromised. Trump hasn't said much about old Rod after he met with him last week. Either Rosenstein told him he had nothing to worry about, or told him to be quiet and not make it worse for himself? Either way, Mueller is ready to deliver his findings. In the Manafort case, a judge might be showing bias, maybe to help Trump, maybe help Manafort? We really need the Democrats to come together this time!

scratcho likes this.
  9. egger

egger Member

From Trump’s protector to enemy: Michael Cohen’s extraordinary transformation
    Posted 7:42 am, October 18, 2018, by CNN Wires

From Trump’s protector to enemy: Michael Cohen’s extraordinary transformation

excerpt:

"In an interview with the Associated Press on Tuesday, the President derided Cohen as a “low level” PR person who did “very small legal work” for him. Trump also outright accused Cohen of having lied under oath in August when he told a federal judge that it was at Trump’s direction that he facilitated hush agreements for women who alleged to have had affairs with the President."

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  10. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Supporting a political leader is not the same as admiring him.

11. stormountainman

Very small legal work? He was his primary personal lawyer for over ten years!

scratcho likes this.
  12. stormountainman

House Republicans are in panic. Mark Meadows is calling for Rod Rosenstein to step down immediately. I guess they heard Mueller is going to deliver two weeks from now?

13. MeAgain

Trump praises Montana representative convicted of assault on a reporter.
    At a campaign rally yesterday Trump praised convicted representative Greg Gianforte for assaulting and body slamming a reporter in 2017.
    The crowd laughed and cheered.
    Welcome to Trump's Republican America.

Meanwhile Saudi Arabia dismembers a reporter while he's still alive and Trump gives them a pass.

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Well, at least Trump didn't praise them, too. He's capable of some restraint!

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  15. MeAgain

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Money. Oil. Power. Trumps human rights every time. Especially with this loser and his minions. I hope "this" is a one-off in our history and is not indicative of our future political interactions. And if the democrats get back in control---they better snap some shit regarding those who feel that they have been or actually have been neglected.

The repubs are thrilled that they can get some shots at SS, medicare and medicaid now that they have successfully gifted their masters with massive tax breaks. Infrastructure? We don't need no stinkin' infrastructure..! Well, maybe we do, but the rich will allow US to pay for it.

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  17. egger

egger Member

Mitch McConnell asks the electorate for a chance to damage them even more for another two years after not damaging them enough in the previous two.

Republicans Will Repeal Obamacare If They Get The Chance, Mitch McConnell Says
    It’s a reminder of how big the stakes are in the midterm elections.
    By Jonathan Cohn
    10/17/2018 04:21 pm ET

Republicans Will Repeal Obamacare If They Get The Chance, Mitch McConnell Says | HuffPost

excerpt:

"The closest they came was in July, after the House had already passed repeal legislation, when then-Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) famously gave a thumbs-down to the Senate’s bill ― in the process, providing a critical third “no” vote that likely prevented the bill from becoming law. But McCain has since passed away, a different Republican has taken his seat, and Vice President Mike Pence has already said he would like to see Republicans try again.

Whether Republicans would succeed, of course, is another question. Repeal proved to be spectacularly unpopular and the votes that House Republicans took in favor of their bill are now hurting them politically ― so much so that, all across the country, Republicans who supported repeal are now insisting, falsely, they never tried to take away the law’s protections for people with pre-existing conditions.

But it’s not difficult to imagine Republicans learning from their tactical errors, fashioning a similar bill designed to win over a handful of lawmakers who resisted repeal last time, and finally getting something through Congress."

18. egger

egger Member

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen urges public to vote or face more years of 'craziness'
    Doug Stanglin, USA TODAY
    Published 2:59 p.m. ET Oct. 19, 2018

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen urges public to vote or face more years of 'craziness'

excerpt:

"Lanny Davis, Cohen's lawyer, said last week that his 52-year-old client changed his party registration back to Democrat from Republican to distance “himself from the values" of the current administration.

A long-time Democrat, Cohen had changed his official registration to Republican after the 2016 election to be able to serve as RNC deputy finance chairman, he told CNN.

Reporter Emily Jane Fox, writing in Vanity Fair this week, quoted a longtime friend as saying Cohen regrets his work on Trump's behalf in his capacity as a Trump Organization employee.

Cohen, who worked as a lawyer and more for Trump from 2006 to May 2018, has been cooperating with federal prosecutors since his guilty plea."

19. egger

egger Member

This clash was expected.

G.W. Bush made wannabe warhawk Bolton U.S. ambassador to the U.N. in 2005. At the time, CNN did a feature story portraying Bolton as Yosemite Sam with a white moustache. As crazy as assigning Bolton to that position seemed in 2005, Trump went at least an order of magnitude crazier by making him his national security advisor.

Trump might as well replace Kelly with Bolton.

Kelly, Bolton Get in Profane Shouting Match Outside the Oval Office
    Jennifer Jacobs, Bloomberg
    Published 4:13 pm PDT, Thursday, October 18, 2018

https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Kelly-Bolton-Get-in-Profane-Shouting-Match-13318338.php

excerpt:

"(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump’s chief of staff and his national security adviser engaged in a heated argument outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to three people familiar with the episode.

The chief of staff, John Kelly, and the national security adviser, John Bolton, fought over immigration and border crossings, including the performance of the Homeland Security Department under Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, one person familiar with the matter said. She was at the White House for meetings on Thursday, but the people disagreed about whether she witnessed the argument."

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  20. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Pretty ironic since he can't vote anyway. Me thinks the Trump defense team just got another gift from Cohen. Hmm....maybe that was the intention.

Right now Cohen looks like a rat on crack. I'd die for Trump, I support him no matter what, I'll back him blah blah. Ok I'm Democrat now so go light on me. He is showing his reliability to the prosecution.