The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

44. Here's a good one. Trump tweets that the UK should appoint his crony Nigel Farage as their ambassador to the U.S. The Brits made it clear they didn't appreciate Trump's opinions about their politics.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

oh yeah. I see now. Maybe we could stick to stuff he actually has done but I wouldn't expect that from someone so far on the left their head is up a donkeys ass. (An asses ass?)

3. MeAgain

I'll express my personal opinions in my own thread anytime I want, thank you.

I won't return the complement as I don't attack those I debate with.

1 person likes this.
  4. MeAgain

45. Trump declares he can run his businesses and the government at the same time "perfectly". He also declares that the president can't have a conflict of interest. A different tune than he sang about Hillary. Looks like the rich will get richer as they are above ethics and the law. Let the good times roll!

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

That's fine but feel free thick skin runs in the penguinfans family.

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and a majority of the people did not...Hillary up by 1.7 million popular vote now...
    I know it won't make a hill of beans difference.....but my point...nope....
    not what many sowed either....
    and nope, I will never accept Trump as anything but a bastard asshole.

1 person likes this.
  7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

If this weren't so sad and wrong on every level, I would find it funny how many people HERE AT HF that are on disability and/or have disabling problems voted for this sorry man. I guess I shouldn't feel sorry for someone that cuts off their own hand just because the other candidate told them they shouldn't. But the deeply humane part of me can't help but feel for the idiocy of others. Call me foolish...they for damn sure wouldn't/don't give a crap about me. lol

Then there are others that have no problems, and are determined to justify, explain away his actions OR even make the claim "what you're (you, MeAgain) saying doesn't exist" (SMH) ... For their own sake, I hope they don't suddenly have problems,,,

As far as I go - I voted with a clear conscience (NOT FOR DT!), and I finally, at long last, own this home and 37.8 acres of land. I'm not rich by any means, but I have money...which is a good thing since I have no idea if the goon elect is going to change being able to draw early social security retirement.

My "good times rolling"...have already landed at the bottom of the hill. :p

Thanks for this on-going score card, MeAgain. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I think Farage is a great choice. Help put corporate globalism to the curb.

1 person likes this.
  9. MeAgain

But it's not Trump's place to tell another country who to pick for their ambassador.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

The most true thing I have read on this thread.

11. MeAgain

46. Latest appointment: Betsy Devos as Secretary of Education. Read on, too much to put in bold on this one. Here is a politician and billionaire who was born with a silver soon in her mouth, has never attended a public school or university, never had any children in public schools, doesn't support public schools, thinks teachers are over paid, has no degrees in education, never worked in any type of school, she promotes school vouchers and tax breaks for school choice, doesn't believe in regulation of charter schools, has given $200 million to Christian schools, her brother founded Blackwater (look them up), her mother is anti gay, and her husband runs a charter school. And she is going to be in charge of our public schools!

47. Nikki Haley will be the Ambassador to the U.N. She has no experience dealing in foreign affairs and is facing a

12. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[SIZE=10.5pt] OK. Yeah, the old: "Appearance of Impropriety" is back after an eight-year hiatus. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I am not cheering, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]would things have been any different had Hillary been elected?[/SIZE]

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Got a good laugh from that one. Not ^^^that one. The other one.

14. MeAgain

48. Trump says election was rigged! Donald Trump claims he has "special information" that the election was rigged.

The scariest part is it appears his "special information" comes from conspiracy sites like Alex Jones who claimed, without any evidence at all, that 3 million undocumented immigrants voted in the election.
    What a buffoon.

​49. To date Trump has met with at least 13 billionaires who are all in contention for cabinet posts in his government. They include Rupert Murdoch, Fred Smith, Woody Johnson, and Robert Kraft. So much for draining the swamp......again.

50. Kathleen McFarland has been picked as Trump's Deputy National Security Adviser. This is a FOX news lackey who lost a New York Senate campaign due to lying about her resume and the fact that she had two voting addresses (which is illegal), she outed her dying gay brother and refused to see him on his deathbed, has a daughter who is a convicted shop lifter, has lied about the Benghazi attack, and has suggested that Saudi Arabia is dishonest because:

15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

God, Woody Johnson, please say no. ..............May Casey Johnson rest in peace............. Go Jets!

Ya build a stadium on Manhattan Island?

16. MeAgain

51. David Petraeus is under consideration for Secretary of State! Now let's stop and remember all about the ruckus Trump raised over Clinton's supposed irresponsible handling of classified information. Petraeus was found to be guilty of a criminal breech of national security and now works for a New York investment firm (can you say Wall Street?) Petraeus narrowly avoided felony charges and received 2 years probation and a $100,000 fine for providing classified information to his mistress. Prosecutors said that while Clinton was innocent, Petraeus' actions were far more dangerous to the Republic.

17. MeAgain

"Woody" Johnson is the chairman of Johnson Company Inc. In 2003 he bilked the U.S. Treasury for $300 million dollars and was ordered to repay 100% of the losses plus interest. His family owns Johnson and Johnson, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world...no cause for concern.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Nikki Haley has done some things I dont agree with

But overall I think she has been a competant governor and SC will suffer a loss when the lt governor steps in. I wish she had turned this down.

The lt governor was a great Trump supporter while Haley opposed him and there are theories floating around that Trump picked Haley for his cabinet specifically so he can gain a supportive governor in SC.

And the secretary of education pick? Ugh, our public schools are doomed

19. MeAgain

52. Today Trump tweeted that anyone burning the American flag should loose their citizenship. So much for the freedom of speech guaranteed in the Constitution. He didn't say if that would pertain to previous versions of the flag or just the current one. In addition, one recognized way of disposing of a worn flag is by burning it.....

53. Tom Price was picked to head the Health and Human Services Department. Price is another insider who is anti gay, pro oil, and pro Tea Party. He wants to rescind Medicaid aid for the poor, wants to deny coverage for preconditions, backs bare boned plans, is for private health care tax credits with no guarantees, and wants to totally eliminate Medicare by next summer. ....It just keeps getting worse.

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Well the first half is an A+. Let's see what the second half brings.