The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Well, Rome fell in a similar way fueled by greed and decadence. The European Royal families all plotted against each other, and even murdered rivals, just like Little Rocket Man in North Korean. This time in the history of America is still critical, because of the harm Trump is inflicting. I really hope the Democrats can rally enough votes this November.

2. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

I think our president is doing a fine job.

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Is your first name Vlad?

Balbus and stormountainman like this.
  4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

A Yahoo Finance/SurveyMonkey poll of 2,509 Americans conducted July 25-27 found that 11% of people who identify as Republican or lean Republican say it’s “appropriate” for Russia to help Republicans keep control of Congress in the upcoming elections. Another 29% say it’s “not appropriate, but wouldn’t be a big deal” for the Russians to help. So combined, 40% of Republicans either approve of Russian interference, or don’t strongly object to it. I say ship 'em to Russia! They don't belong in this country.Some Republicans approve of Russia's help in elections

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Then you're not thinking at all.

6. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

Nobody ever articulates how a nation as inept as Russia can affect national US elections. They can’t do anything but somehow they put “their guy” in office. It’s absurd.

7. stormountainman

I'm also considering the fact of a group of people conspiring to violate/defraud American citizens of their voting rights...as in a title 42 (civil rights act of 1964) … maybe charges could be put on the docket?

8. stormountainman

Are you feeling OK or do we need to call an ambulance?

scratcho and Okiefreak like this.
  9. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

The only thing absurd is that you, a nobody, with no insight, knows better than the US intelligence community and it's allies.

That's the absurdity. Grow up.

10. lode

lode Banned

Well his campaign manager's trial started for a myriad of crimes, and the chief witness will be Rick Gates, number two at the Trump campaign, who pled guilty to Conspiracy Against the United States.

The worst president since Reconstruction.

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Jeff Sessions has announced the creation of a Religious Liberty Task Force to combat "a dangerous movement, undetected by many, [that] is now challenging and eroding our great tradition of religious freedom." He continued, “There can be no doubt. This is no little matter. It must be confronted and defeated."

My hope is that the Pastafarians are paying close attention. R'amen.

12. lode

lode Banned

They hacked the DNC, gave the information to Julian Assange, and worked with the Trump campaign to release it at the the most political opportunities.

They wielded a vast botnet network to publish and spread disinformation in the months prior to the election.

They hacked voter registration rolls as well as election systems.

Need more examples?

13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Those are all lies because he doesn't like them.

He'll have the unmitigated gall to say otherwise.

It's an insult to your intelligence.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh. Well, that sounds...dangerous

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  15. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

Ladies and gentlemen. It’s over. He won. She lost. Do yourselves a favor and get past it. Hunker down. Ride it out. In 2024, the pendulum will have swung and your man or woman will be in and your lives will return to bliss.

16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I think their influence has been well-articulated by U.S. intelligence agencies. Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking U.S. officials say Putin helped direct the use of hacked materials Russian trolls and bots used and continue to use the internet and social media to disrupt our political life and sow dissension. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maxseddon/documents-show-how-russias-troll-army-hit-america The rise of the trolls and bots: politics, propaganda and the Internet Russian bots still interfering in U.S. politics after election, says expert witness
    Inept as it is, Russia managed to annex Crimea and continues its aggression in the Ukraine, as part of a broader campaign against the West. Russia's aggression in Ukraine is part of a broader, and more dangerous, confrontation with the West In this age of cyberwarfare, Russia has seized on a new weapon to use very effectively in advancing Uncle Vlad's ambitions. So what is absurd is your post.

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  18. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

In the immortal words of Yogi Berra, "It ain't over till its over." We have just begun to fight. It won't be over until the Grifter in Chief and his motley crew are out of office. Otherwise,our democracy won't last until 2024. Did the Republicans follow the path of resignation you suggest for Demos after the 2008 and 2012 elections. My recollection is that we had eight years of unrelenting obstructionism from them. So do yourself a favor. Put on your MAGA hat, turn on FOX and escape into your AltRight fantasy world while we take back our country!

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Colluding per se is not a crime, but conspiracy and attempt are. " If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both." United States Code, Title 18Part IChapter 19 › § 371
    Title 18Part IChapter 63 › § 1349 "Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense under this chapter shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy." The object of the conspiracy and attempt is election fraud, a federal crime. Giuliani, as a former prosecutor, should (and no doubt does) know this.

scratcho likes this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was watching CNN earlier today and they clarified the law and it's really all about the wording.

Trump conspired with the Russian government to steal the 2016 presidential election - got it