The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

But I thought he got only a fraction of the money he requested, causing Trump to threaten vetoing it, but then backing down when his bluff was called. The bill includes funding for for six month’s of work on the project but he had sought $25 billion for it. While the bill delivered $1.6 billion in border security funding, some of which can be used to bolster existing fencing, Trump made no secret of his dismay that the bill did not include funding for the border wall he has long sought to build. Nice try. You're learning from the dissembler in chief.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Gosh the south is supposed to be the racist part of the nation. I wonder why it's spreading across the land now after all this time.

3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

OK, I respect your opinion. I do think America has one of the strongest economies in the world. It is not built on lies, in my opinion. I think it is built so the few and powerful could control prices with the supply chain. The "Just in Time" trucking and ware-housing method works. It has worked for decades. I was a trucker for 36 years and understand exactly how it works. Everyone from auto-manufacturers and produce distributors use it. Lettuce has an 11 day shelf life, so we had to do "Just In Time" George. What you describe is a catastrophic collapse and I don't buy it. I have written 12 novels and the topics range from western historical fiction to homeless persons in America. I love the west. My Mexican friends used to bring green chili from New Mexico in a 1953 Chevrolet pick up truck during the fall harvest. We used to roast them in the back yard. The Spanish/Mexican people have lived in Colorado for centuries, since before Colorado became a state. Once me and my Mexican friends watched a movie we had rented from Blockbuster. The title of it was CHUBS which stood for Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers. You might enjoy it because it is about an end of civil society situation the white supremacists always seem to be paranoid about.

4. stormountainman

That is not even close to reality!

5. stormountainman

I thought Cheech and Chong were going to pay for his wall?

6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Shhh... He's ten steps ahead! Stop with the facts already.

7. stormountainman

That list is Trump's support base...

8. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yes it really does show the progress the Dems made in race relations.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Would this be the goverment "tyranny" I've heard so much about. I wonder why the NRA and Trump's party don't seem to care.

Wisconsin GOP will tinker with election laws rather than follow court order

Wisconsin Republicans signaled Friday that they will hold a special election to change election law rather than face special elections in two heavily Republican legislative districts.

On Thursday, Dane County Circuit Judge Josann Reynolds ordered Gov. Scott Walker (R) to call special elections in two legislative districts that have been vacant for months.

Walker's attorneys had argued state election law did not require him to fill the seats, because they were made vacant during an off year. The legislators who occupied both seats quit to take jobs in Walker's administration.

10. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

The same amendment protects Democrats. Grab a weapon and take your stand if you feel it's so.

11. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

ROTFL.

You post a long descertation and include a Fake Video. Not CNN not TRUMP.

Oh wait....nevermind it isn't fiction in snowflake land. It says CNN. It can't be fake.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm pretty sure everyone knows thats an SNL skit lol

MeAgain likes this.
  13. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I would hope but around here.....can't be so certain.....LOL

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

wrong, only thirty three feet, lol.

15. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I remember CHUD, a conspiracy about urban disposal of controlled waste. It seemed far fetched since it would have the elites literally shitting where they live and eat. I also somehow missed any white supremacist message in the film. Maybe because I really don't give a flying crap about people who think they are above others.

I understand the just in time methodology, but it's vulnerable to cascading failure. Many power plants still require a mile long train of coal each day to operate though the switch to methane is reducing the need. It will still be a long time before we're free from it. But if the trains can't run, the lack of power will feed back. It won't be a single cascade, it will be many interdependent cascades.

Our food supply is shored up by the government. Without SNAP we'd only have about 1/3 of the grocers in this nation. One result is that we dispose of a shameful amount of food as waste. But it's necessary because shortages undermine public confidence which can cripple the economy. Better to keep the shelves full so nobody loses confidence and starts conserving. GW Bush realized this after 9/11 and pleaded with Americans to go out and keep spending. The potential for 9/11 to initiate a cascading crash was viable.

Y2K was a mild dress rehearsal, but it was ultimately hard to believe for most Americans. I'm not trying to suggest any conspiracies with specific origins, I don't think Washington is that intelligent. But there are back room deals being made that will flow down to all of us. There always have been. Just as telephone lines have been tapped since they were invented.

NotMyRealName likes this.
  16. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Stormy Daniels tonight.

Will we find out what's on the DVD?
    [​IMG]

stormountainman likes this.
  17. egger

egger Member

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  18. egger

egger Member

Theodore B. Olson, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Emmet T. Flood, Brendan V. Sullivan Jr. and A.B. Culvahouse Jr. have declined to be Trump's attorney in the Mueller investigation.

stormountainman likes this.
  19. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I found it, documented proof that Trump is in charge of the KKK!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Does anyone actually take this kind of shit seriously? Aside from my opinion of the KKK (a small collection of disconnected gaggles of useless malcontents with no national charter) does this kind of childish shit actually make an impression on intelligent people? This is supposed to be a college after all.

And consider why this dweeb is so proudly displaying this nonsense; because Trump is NOT actually affiliated with the KKK and is NOT likely to send any goons to deal with him. If that was even remotely possibly this dork would be under the bed sucking his thumb instead of posing with this snarky "artwork".

Also, I'm pretty sure the wonks in the pointy hats are less than pleased with Trump since he made his intentions about DACA known. I don't know if they give a crapola about abortion, but Trump didn't fight that wedge issue either. What's weird to me is that Trump is caving in like most republicans have been doing since GW took the oath way back when. Is Trump actually morphing into a REAL republican?

God I hope not.

20. stormountainman

?