The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Why would I care who they "endorse"? It's not like they contributed to his campaign or helped it in any way. Maybe in their dreams, but the reality of this is that nobody in Washington has anything to do with these creeps. Why would I need to admit anything about this, the whole thing is ludicrous to me.

I do not see these losers as any sort of threat. And I don't think they will become a national threat again. After the shit hits the fan, they'll be a local problem for some probably, but it will pale in comparison to the marauding gangs that will be fanning out of the cities looking for food.

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

There you go again with the hyperbole. Has the SPLC committed or encouraged acts of violence for the purpose of instilling unmanageable fear in the populace? If not, then it isn't a "terrorist" organization. Who is this dude and why should believe him? Because he looks and sounds intelligent? Because he is sponsored by Praeger U., which is not an accredited academic institution? Praeger University , founded by far-right talk show host Dennis Praeger, specializes in disseminating right-wing propaganda disguised as academic lectures. Why the dude is Karl Zinmeister, a gung ho noeocon, former fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and then G.W. Bush's domestic policy advisor, who is currently an executive at Philanthropy Roundtable, a neocon 501(c) funded by the Koch brothers. He's entitled to his opinion, which is considerably less extreme than yours.The idea that SPLC a hate organization is a favorite theme of the right wing hate group Breitbart that you've cited so often in your posts. The AltRight doesn't like SPLC because it goes after them--effectively. But one of the major reasons the KKK is struggling is because of the legal actions taken against those poor misunderstood scum by SPLC. I think I brought up the SPLC as a source that the KKK is in decline, down to 5000 to 8000 members. Do you dispute that? It appears from the groups that assembled at Charlotesville that right wing extremists are not exactly figments of our imaginations. The SPLC is partisan, that's clear, and they've come under fire for attacking groups like Focus on the Family as hate groups. Focus on the Family is virulently anti-gay. What else should we call it?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I can't believe CNN isn't reporting anything on this Guccifer 2.0 thing. It's been eating at me since I saw it on MSN. But now, I'm feeling like it's fake news or some kind of conspiracy theory becauses other networks and agencies aren't picking it up.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hmm yeah that's weird. I just looked it up on a google news search and outlets like vice, vox, the daily beast have all reported on it. But no mention from any major news outlet that I could find.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Yea. I thought it weird as well because I first saw it on MSN. Now I found out that they were getting it from the Daily Beast, who I don't consider disreputable but don't know all that well either. I wrote to CNN asking why it's not on. I'm waiting for them to get back to me.

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

They reported on it yesterday or the day before.
    The news agencies are swamped lately with Trump related news, it's getting to be hard for them to keep up...which is part of Trump's "chaos" strategy. They have to pick and choose which stories to go with.

Many news anchors have commented on how they spend the entire morning preparing for a story and then minutes before they go on air they have to scrap their entire presentation because of some new Trump calamity.
    Even the comedy shows are commenting on how hard it is to keep up.

Here's a transcript of Don Lemon, CNN aired March 22 in which he talks about Guccifer 2.0.

Here's a part:

soulcompromise likes this.
  7. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

After the sh** hits the fan? George I hear that from guys who talk about RAHOWA-The Racial Holy War! Where did that one come from? Why do you think there would be marauding gangs fanned out in search of food? Why do you think social order would collapse in this country?

8. egger

egger Member

Trump said in 2016 that he would sue all of his female accusers after the election. It hasn't happened. Instead they are suing him.

Trump loses in court in Manhattan to Zervos who can continue with a defamation suit against him.

Trump loses bid to kill lawsuit by woman who says he sexually assaulted her
    By Michael Finnegan
    Mar 20, 2018 | 3:20 PM

Trump loses bid to kill lawsuit by woman who says he sexually assaulted her

excerpt:

"A New York judge ruled Tuesday that an Orange County woman who accused President Trump of sexually assaulting her at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007 can move forward with her defamation suit against him.

Justice Jennifer G. Schecter of New York state court in Manhattan rejected a request by Trump's lawyers that she dismiss the suit filed last year by Summer Zervos, who was a contestant on his reality television show "The Apprentice.""

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    MeAgain likes this.
  9. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Because the economy is built on lies, a virtual house of cards. Eventually it can't be sustained and the economic infrastructure will collapse. The "Just in Time" supply chains will break down and cities won't have a weeks' worth of food. We saw how "well" relief efforts work for places like New Orleans, coastal Mississippi and Puerto Rico when things are normal. During a crash none of that will happen.

I don't think a race war is looming actually. It's not practical and during a crash people will be fighting over resources regardless of their color. We'll all be forced back into a 19th century lifestyle pretty quickly since utilities will likely fail. And through all of this will be lots and lots of death.

People who can't live without medicines or insulin will die off pretty quickly. Starvation will take longer, but it will happen to many others in the following weeks. Preppers will get lots of rude awakenings since they will not be able to reach their bugout locations in the manner they were planning finding instead that they will be walking and set upon by anyone who sees them carrying supplies.

I wrote a book about this and had it posted on HF for a few years. Maybe it's time to put it back up, I never planned to publish it for money. Greed is not what motivates me.

stormountainman likes this.
  10. egger

egger Member

11. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I'm pretty sure he's suing Stormy Daniels for $20M. She is already trying to collect for her legal defense.

Trump Moves Stormy Daniels 'Hush Money' Suit to Federal Court

12. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Looks like Trump duped you guys and got the wall funded.

Told ya

The mans 10 steps ahead.

When are yall gonna catch on

13. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Just goes to show the growing hatred that took place before Trump even ran

14. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Having been to Alaska and seeing how nice a life they have built for themselves, I can see how they'd support that notion. Very few native white Alaskans. Most have made their exit to there, built a nice life, great work ethic, easily managed crime and everyone leaves them alone. No homeless. They'd freeze to death or get eaten by bears.

15. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Alaska is 33.3% nonwhite.

Homeless:
    Crime:

16. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yes there is a percentage of non whites. You do realize they have a population of native Alaskans there don't you?

Is there a point here you are trying to make?

I was responding to the facts that the KKK has apparently shifted their agenda to white wanting to stay isolated in population and has membership in Alaska.

I have been to about 5 different parts there.

Yes the Inuits have an alcohol problem.

If they have homeless I have never seen them. Not saying they don't exist, but I have no idea where they'd be. It's a pretty unforgiving place to not have a shelter. There is a large population that live off grid with no address etc. It's a big draw there. They would possibly be categorized as homeless for census purposes. I'm merely guessing how the census could or would categorize them.

It is a dangerous place yes. Between it's climate, it's wilderness, and it's wildlife I can see how it could be. I looked at your list. I've also lived in Maine. Never saw a hint of crime. So if that is dangerous, I'll take it. However Meth may have moved into there and brought about it's problems. I haven't been there in years. So I reflect on what it was when I was there.

As to Alaska, like I said the homeless freeze to death just like your link states.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  17. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Well a down payment at least. I'll look forward to the part where Mexico pays for it. Not saying we won't see it, just hoping sooner than later.

18. egger

egger Member

Trump didn't get any money for his wall. Money was appropriated for border security of the type that both parties have requested in the past.

The latest omnibus may have been the last good chance that Trump had to fund his border wall with U.S. taxpayer money considering that the House and/or Senate may return to the Democrats in the mid-term election.

Trump Signs Spending Bill, Reversing Veto Threat and Avoiding Government Shutdown
    By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MICHAEL D. SHEAR
    MARCH 23, 2018

Trump Signs Spending Bill, Reversing Veto Threat and Avoiding Government Shutdown

excerpt:

"But the president was most angry about the lack of funding in the bill for an enormous wall across the nation’s southern border that he has billed as the centerpiece of his crackdown on illegal immigration. The measure includes nearly $1.6 billion for border security, including new technology and repairs to existing barriers — but not Mr. Trump’s wall, as he claimed on Twitter on Wednesday.

It provides $641 million for about 33 miles of new fencing, but prohibits building a concrete structure or other prototypes the president has considered."

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  19. egger

egger Member

Trump couldn't even negotiate to get the U.S. taxpayers to fund his wall (the one he said Mexico would pay for), let alone get Mexico to pay for it, in a Congress where his party controls both houses.

Trump is essentially giving an IOU to his supporters to try to get their tax money for his wall. He is promising to pay it back after he somehow gets reimbursed by Mexico, such as supposedly through a lowering of the trade deficit that Trump mistakenly professes will brings in more money to the U.S. He should know it doesn't, as he imports his clothing for his business from overseas which is much cheaper and makes him more money.

If Trump ever did get U.S. taxpayer money for his wall, he could pull another stunt like he did with the banks in his personal business and not pay it back to taxpayers. He could accuse taxpaying supporters of predatory loan practices against him and sue them for more money than he borrowed from them. He did it to Goldman Sachs when he owed them money.

Like a battered spouse who keeps returning to the abuser, some of the Trump supporters might actually feel proud that they were blessed with the opportunity to be double-crossed by him and ask for more.

video

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  20. egger

egger Member

Trump hasn't initiated lawsuits at any of them to date, although he promised in 2016 to initiate lawsuits in response to allegations.

Stormy didn't accuse Trump during the 2016 campaign, so she's not one of the people Trump promised to sue after the 2016 campaign was finished.

Even if Stormy had been one of them, Trump hasn't sued her. Cohen's LLC made a request to move the case to federal court in a defensive-type maneuver that is mistakenly perceived by some to be an initiation of a lawsuit that was initiated by Daniels.

The reason for the high amount of potential damages stated by Cohen is probably because he wants the case done in federal court where he thinks he has a better chance of conducting a private arbitration rather than an open court proceeding where Trump himself might have to speak. That could open up Trump to collateral damage such as perjury or a revelation of illegal campaign contributions which are impeachable offenses. It also takes the case that Daniels initiated away from the state of CA which would could favor Cohen.

In a defensive style move, Trump's decision to surrender and settle the Trump University lawsuit, that others initiated against him, removed him from possibly having to testify in court as President and risk perjury.

Trump is playing this type of defense with at least one of his female accusers (Zervos) by trying to stop a defamation lawsuit against him.

MeAgain likes this.