The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

DNC is no longer about the party of the working class. It’s the party of illegal immigrants. Thank you DACA

NotMyRealName likes this.
  2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Gosh very interesting to learn. I always thought the KKK was a southern based racial hate group. So now this would suggest that even before Trump took office, the growing numbers of people who hate a race has grown.

I've been to Alaska more than once. I can't imagine who the KKK would hate in Alaska.

3. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

"Powerful" ?!?!?!?! Bwhahahahahahahahaha

Seriously, where have they actually done anything? What politicians give them any quarter? None, it would end their political career instantly. Nobody wants the KKK, especially the majority of white Americans.

After all, when a klansman farts, ALL white people get the blame for it. A lot of us are sick of being held to that standard. A lot of us are sick of being hated for just being white. They have a word for that, but it's supposedly a phenomenon that only affects white people.

It's amazing to me that all this racial bullshit is still so prevalent in the 21st century. I wonder what touched off this misguided renaissance because it sure as hell wasn't the defunct, useless KKK.

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

You sure like to defend the Klan. You've done it in HF conversations with me many times. By defend the Klan I mean you like tp present them as harmless and not worthy of investigation. The Southern Poverty Law Center knows and reports that the KKK men have spread themselves into the electronic age. They have computers and college degrees. They wear suits and ties and speak well in front of crowds... just like Richard Spencer and that dummy in Jackman Maine. Mike Pence engaged in a serious voter suppression campaign right before the 2016 election. He sure scared lots of minority voters from voting. He used the state police to confiscate voter registration drive documents. It's an old KKK method of voter suppression.

5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    -Thomas Jefferson

6. stormountainman

In the 1920s the KKK was reconstituted in Marion Indiana by DG Stephenson. He managed to take over the Indiana General Assembly. The KKK of Indiana today is the Grand Daddy of all KKK branches, and all other sub-groups like the 211 Crew, Aryan Nations, Aryan Brotherhood, The Order (Silent Brotherhood) and others. The KKK in Alaska wants the same things as in Indiana. They want to keep outsiders out, and keep Alaska for whites.

7. stormountainman

Spoken like a true Klansman.

8. 6-eyed shaman

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The Klan per se is a shadow of its former self, as a result of court cases and internal wrangling, but it has been joined and surpassed by plethora of white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups who made their presence felt at Charlotesville. The Southern Poverty Law Center estimates that Klan membership is down to 5,000 to 8,000 members, but the other groups are on the rise

Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.
    The Rise Of White Nationalism In America, As Explained By Google
    David Duke became the model of the new Klansman--Klan without robes, somewhat more genteel and less openly violent: Trumpsters, one and all!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  10. 6-eyed shaman

The SPLC is a hate group in of them selves

farmerdon likes this.
  11. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Yes, they hate racist bigots.

Meliai likes this.
  12. GeorgeJetStoned

If that's a defense, they sure don't need me as their lawyer.

I just get tired of all the claims about the mighty KKK. It's all bullshit and the few of them you can find are pathetic, overweight losers who barely fit into their bed sheet attire. The only skinny ones you see (usually on the web or TV news) look more like meth addicts than politically savvy architects of America's destruction.

Richard Spencer is only good at taking sucker punches. Matthew Heimbach is a wife beater (though I doubt he can get such a garment onto his bulky frame). Never heard of Jackman Maine. And Don Black, who can barely keep stormfront operating was turned on by his own son when he realized what losers his own father was trying to promote.

It's a waste of time to compare people to shit the KKK did. There was a time they fully infiltrated law enforcement, but that has been over for decades, most of my life. If Pence is a klansman, he's managed to keep his cover amazingly well, even better than Robert Byrd.

I don't take them seriously, no amount of digging through history looking for odd parallels is going to change that until the day I see them marching on Washington (which hasn't happened in almost a century). We have enough real, modern problems to deal with, why engage in a Snipe hunt?

13. stormountainman

You can pull that stunt with some one else who wasn't alive in 1973 when all the Klansmen shifted to the Republican Party at the request of Charles Colson and Jerry Falwell. Most blacks and minorities shifted to the Democrat party at the same time. That's how we got to where we are today. In 1924, Trump's father was marching right alongside your Klansmen. He even got arrested for it. Today, the KKK OPENLY SUPPORTS AND ENDORSES TRUMP & PENCE because they agree with each other.

14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I don't believe any of the following are southern states.

Church of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan * (Panama, New York)
    East Coast Knights of the True Invisible Empire (Eastern Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania)
    Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Statewide, Ohio)
    Confederate White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Sikeston, Missouri)
    Confederate White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Auburn, Indiana)
    Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Statewide, Indiana)
    Ku Klos Knights of the Ku Klux Klan* (Nashville, Illinois)
    Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Anaheim, California)
    Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Grand Junction, Colorado)
    Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Hamilton, Ohio)
    Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Hampton Bays, New York)
    Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Statewide, Colorado)
    Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Waynesboro, Pennsylvania) I lived near here for four years.
    Pacific Coast Knights of the Ku Klu Klan (Alpena, Michigan)
    Pacific Coast Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Spokane, Washington)
    Pacific Coast Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Statewide, Oregon)
    Pacific Coast Knights of the Ku Klux Klan * (Statewide, California)
    Southern Ohio Knights of the Ku Klux Klan* (Statewide, Ohio)
    Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Statewide, Idaho)
    Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Statewide, Pennsylvania)
    Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Statewide, Maine)
    Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan* (Custer, South Dakota)
    United Klans of America (Statewide, Pennsylvania)
    United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (Connersville, Indiana)
    White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan of America* (Vancouver, Washington)

stormountainman likes this.
  15. stormountainman

When I lived in the Colorado High Country, the Gilpin County Sheriff Department had to shell out over 5 million to a black man named Roy. He was hung by some powerful men inside his own cabin. He was saved by a friend who cut him down from the rafters. During the course of his trial, his lawyer got the police dispatch recordings. The tapes provided proof that the Sheriff deputies were referring to him as ****** Roy, on several occasions, when talking about him on their car radios. The KKK was huge in Colorado not too long ago. Many in Law Enforcement still think America is exclusively White and Christian.

16. GeorgeJetStoned

It's still about "was" or "were". They're nothing. Sure you might find a tiny pocket of losers here and there who call themselves the KKK and do stupid crap. But they are a flea on a dog compared to all the gangs we have running the worst parts of our cities. But somehow, organized coast to coast gang activity is not the dire emergency. Instead it's the KKK?

Nope, I'm still not buying it.

17. stormountainman

OK, you make a good point about organized gangs. Yes it is true they exist. But George, you seriously need to admit that the National KKK endorsed Trump for President.

18. 6-eyed shaman

SPLC is a slander and libel campaign that unjustifiably paint every group they oppose with the same brush. They have insighted violence against innocent people and ruined lives and careers of the innocent.

Nothing more than a fringe-left terrorist organization that write money-making headlines about finding fascism where it doesn't exist.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A lot of people on the right have views similar to the KKK even if they do not go to meetings. That is why they don't bother to say they are not with us. All of them believe that white Americans built America and are sick and tired of other races sucking off that and making problems. If you want to be a part of our white American society you earn it but we are skeptical because many people like you earn nothing and we don't think you know how. You have beliefs that are too different to fit into our society such as your religion which is not Christian. So we should let you go solve problems in your own country rather than make more problems in our country. Why do you even need to be here? It's OK if you have your culture in your home land but that culture here is a threat to our country and culture.

There is a lot of room for difference of opinion in those statements. You could easily feel that way and not believe other things the KKK does but the KKK plan is now the Trump plan. No other president has fulfilled their fantasy more than him. I think it's short sighted to say they are not a threat. Sure it's free speech and they are allowed to be idiots. But the current president has normalized their behavior far too much. Other Republicans need to get over upsetting snowflakes and address some real issues in their party.

Trump knows what he is saying and how he says it s both sides get what they need. He can play innocent to the right people and say people are making it all up because he never said this or that. But the Nazi and KKK types hear the statement a different way and say to themselves see he is with us. The liberal fake news media attacks him so he must say nothing but we know the truth. This comes up in many of their online forums. The two communities really do mix a lot since they share so many views. To allow the KKK is to allow Nazis.

stormountainman likes this.
  20. GeorgeJetStoned

Allow? Who in the US has any right to disallow fools from being fools? The only thing that would bring that about is the same fools breaking laws, and they have not broken any by having these unpleasant thoughts.

As for religion, that takes a beating these days. I discovered when I moved to Georgia that a LOT of local "Christians" think that Catholics are idol-worshipping pagans. Even though they are religious bigots, it's still only an opinion until they take some kind of action that crosses legal lines.

So when you say "To allow the KKK is to allow Nazis.", it's a moot point. The same laws protect the opinions of bakers, senators and gunsmiths. So government action for unpopular ideas isn't going to happen unless we suspend elements of the constitution. And really, does that sound like a good idea?