The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman mama's boy

Hiring Jerome Powell to lead the Fed was a jackass move

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

You are so right Moonglow! His own son said Trump could only see GREEN!

3. stormountainman

So how do you justify your trickle down insanity economy when drenched in Trumpy's swamp?

scratcho likes this.
  4. egger

egger Member

Comic quote of a blogger:

"Final plans for trump's military parade:

Trump will be in a full length gold robe covered head to toe in medals of valor dangling from his entire body. Hundreds of African Americans in loin cloths will unroll a 1000 foot red carpet for him to walk barefoot to his golden viewing throne high above the adoring crowds while topless thong clad hookers genuflect and throw rose petals to his bone spurs. 700 bulls, 500 goats, and a thousand sheep will be sacrificed to the God of War in his honor. The highlight of the evening will be dozens of treasonous deniers of his virgin birth burned alive in the public square. Finally, Judge Roy Moore will present Trump will a twelve year old virgin to the roar of the crowd."

5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Those sacrifices to the God of War might not be good enough. When Philo of Alexandria told Caligula that prayers were said in the Temple at Jerusalem for his well-being, the Emperor replied: "Yes, but they weren't said to me!"

stormountainman likes this.
  6. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Free Psychotic Readings

I always figured that was Ronnie Ray-Gun's baby. How do you figure it's my cross to bear? Reaganomics totally fucked me and had a lot to do with why I never returned to California. Also, Washington has been a swamp since before the time of my grandparents. Nothing from that hellish place surprises me.

7. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Free Psychotic Readings

I think a collapsing economy is usually the indicator that wakes people up. And we seem to have a recession of some sort with every presidential change now. So I'm certain some sort of "correction" is on the way. This last bit of stock market crapola was probably just the thieves testing the waters (and recovery rates) ahead of the big score.

I've started making wine again and updating my seed collection. I wish I was growing now so I could figure out how to make toilet paper out of stems and stalks. Jane, my wife, is making long-burning mason jar candles in case my solar/battery backup fails (it won't). I found myself buying more ammunition. Not to ward off marauders, but to dispatch the coyotes and bag a few rabbits if need be.

8. stormountainman

Trump's DOJ man, Sessions, said in public that Sheriffs are an Anglo
    When I was trucking in the 80s, Ronnie's re-regulation of trucking and his tax increases put me out of business. He increased the fuel tax, increased the tire tax, changed depreciation, took away investment credit, and gave us Elizabeth Dole who rewrote the DOT rules. It changed our whole world.

9. egger

egger Member

This plan described by Mick Mulvaney sounds like the days of the Reagan administraiton when the government was giving away surplus cheese to reduce its storage costs or when boxes of peanut butter and crackers were being dropped on Afghanistan as a show of compassion.when the U.S. was bombing it

An alternative would be to partner people who use SNAP with local farmers markets where they can get fresh whole foods. Trump claims to be supportive of the rural people like farmers.

Trump Administration Wants To Decide What Food SNAP Recipients Will Get
    Erica Hunzinger
    Dan Charles, Maria Godoy, Allison Aubrey
    February 12, 2018 3:21 PM ET

Trump Administration Wants To Decide What Food SNAP Recipients Will Get

excerpt:

"Under the proposal, which was announced Monday, low-income Americans who receive at least $90 a month — just over 80 percent of all SNAP recipients — would get about half of their benefits in the form of a "USDA Foods package." The package was described in the budget as consisting of "shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit and vegetables." The boxes would not include fresh fruits or vegetables."

soulcompromise likes this.
  10. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A rising tide lifts all boats.

11. I don't like that. :worried:

12. egger

egger Member

Trump budget highlights disconnect between populist rhetoric and plutocrat reality
    by James Hohmann
    February 13 at 8:16 AM

Analysis | The Daily 202: Trump budget highlights disconnect between populist rhetoric and plutocrat reality

"Going further, the president also promised on the campaign trail that he’d get rid of the national debt altogether by the end of his second term. But his White House now projects that the national debt, which is already over $20 trillion, will grow more than $2 trillion over the next two years and by at least $7 trillion over the next decade. The administration repeatedly denied this in December as officials pushed to cut taxes by $1.5 trillion."

13. He's proposing increases in defense and decreases in medicaid and medicare. What is this nonsense? And work minimums for SNAP recipients seems a little dictatorial. So does the "food box" idea he's proposing. I don't know anything about the former Soviet Union, but that rang a bell in my mind that says "communist". Really weird ideas. It's almost a deterrent for people to use the SNAP program. He wants to leverage everything so that people won't want to continue using social programs; programs they really need!

14. egger

egger Member

MeAgain, scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  15. egger

egger Member

A headline today: FBI and intelligence chiefs meet with senators to discuss worldwide threats.

Trump? :)

16. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Omarosa Manigault can still be seen on Celebrity Big Brother.

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Member

I love the smell of deficit spending in the morning.
    Oh, and I thought he was going to cut the trade deficit.
    See, the problem is that none of his supporters are smart enough to understand any of this. Just as long as he rids the country of those mexicans, and puts the negroes in their place, it's all good.

MeAgain, scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  18. stormountainman

19. stormountainman

Yeah, he actually wants to give poor people a box of corporate made food; but, only half the amount of food they got before. So, I call it half starvation.

MeAgain likes this.
  20. stormountainman

He said it to get the KKK membership to fall in line behind him. The John Birch idiots were already in line.

scratcho likes this.