The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. egger

egger Member

Lofgren: Capitol Police official being investigated for directions to pursue only 'anti-Trump' protesters Jan. 6
    An investigation found an official's radio transmission to "all outside units' attention" that they should not be "looking for any pro-Trump in the crowd," according to Lofgren. A Capitol Police official denies her account.
    By KYLE CHENEY
    04/21/2021 03:48 PM EDT
    Updated: 04/21/2021 06:33 PM EDT

Lofgren: Capitol Police official being investigated for directions to pursue only 'anti-Trump' protesters Jan. 6

excerpt:

"Although the details are still disputed, Lofgren's comments are the first insight into specific concerns about the conduct of Capitol Police on the day of the insurrection. Neither Lofgren nor the department identified the official. The Capitol Police have acknowledged ongoing investigations — including the fact that six officers were suspended for their particular actions — but have provided no updates since they began months ago.

Many Democratic lawmakers expressed alarm after the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob that some of the Capitol Police officers appeared to either wave the crowd through or pose for selfies with them. The reality has been more complex. About 138 Capitol Police and DC police officers were assaulted on Jan. 6, some receiving severe injuries. One died hours later of apparent strokes and two took their own lives in the days and weeks after the attack.

Footage from the riot shows at times savage hand-to-hand combat in which outnumbered police were attacked and beaten, pepper sprayed and bludgeoned with poles, batons and even a hockey stick and a skateboard. Inside the building, rioters often confronted police, and in other cases police were reduced to bystanders as the crowd patrolled Capitol hallways. Outside the House and Senate chambers, however, it was a different story, as police beat back fierce crowds attempting to breach the rooms where lawmakers were being evacuated."

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Code words for "hugging and kissing"

Flagme15 likes this.
  3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

4. Tyrsonswood

Odd... Neither did the states that didn't vote for him... What a fucking coincidence.

scratcho, Piobaire, Eric! and 2 others like this.
  5. egger

egger Member

Donald Trump says all the states that voted for him had no election fraud

excerpts:

"Months before the 2020 election, Trump claimed that he would only lose if massive fraud altered the vote. Trump lost the 2020 election by over 7 million popular votes and 74 electoral votes.

Ever since, Trump and his supporters have claimed that he lost due to an unprecedented national conspiracy of voter fraud that occurred in the states that didn't vote for him.

After losing the election, the Trump campaign and Republican officials mounted legal challenges in seven states where Trump lost: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Nearly every legal challenge was either dismissed or withdrawn due to lack of evidence."

"Worries of "fraud" have also compelled Republican legislators in 43 states to introduce at least 253 bills tightening voting requirements, according to the Brennan Center for Justice, a liberal-leaning legal institute at New York University."

Eric! likes this.
  6. egger

egger Member

The U.S. coronavirus daily death toll climbed from Nov. 2020 to mid-January 2021. It reached 4,442 on January 20, 2021, the day Trump left office.

Trump was still president during the worst period of the virus, yet some of his following blame Biden for the winter surge that spilled over into his administration.

The U.S. daily death toll has decreased significantly since January 20 and has been below about 1,000 per day during the past couple weeks.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    Eric! likes this.
  7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

This virus has humbled a lot of people but there is still an equal number of people who refuse to either believe it’s real or believe the cure (the vaccine) is more harmful.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Trump's biggest scam yet?

Trump administration awarded a firm $1.3 billion to make Covid vaccine syringes. Where are the syringes?

A year after a Connecticut company was awarded almost $1.3 billion in federal loans and contracts to supply an essential syringe for the Covid-19 vaccine rollout, no syringes have been made. The syringe hasn't received even the first of a series of approvals it needs from the federal government before it can be manufactured, and a factory promising 650 jobs remains unbuilt.

ApiJect Systems Corp. positioned itself as the company that would make the difference between a stumbling roll out and delivery of lifesaving vaccines. But as the U.S. vaccine roll out hits full stride, with about half of adults in the U.S. having already received at least one injection, the need for ApiJect's device has waned, leaving the contracts and loans in question.

The company said in a statement to NBC News that it "is working with several vaccine pharmaceutical companies to conduct the testing and regulatory reviews of Covid-19 vaccines in the ApiJect syringe."

When the Pentagon announced the ApiJect contract, it said the contract would "enable the manufacture of more than 100 million prefilled syringes for distribution across the United States by year-end 2020."

ApiJect's plant is supposed to be built in an industrial park in North Carolina, but Morgan Weston, a spokesperson for the foundation that runs the park, said that the plant hasn't been built yet.

9. Tyrsonswood

To be fair... They did make a difference. It was a "stumbling roll out".... wasn't it?

Mission accomplished, I'd say.

hotwater and Eric! like this.
  10. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Members

Shouldn't an absurd statement like that ring false with the tens of millions of people that support his delusions about a 'rigged' election? Taken literally, isn't he saying that he actually won all 50 states? That he couldn't possibly lose an election unless the other side cheated?

It's not just Democrats. In 2016, Trump said Ted Cruz won the Iowa Republican primary over him by rigging the election.

Okay, Trumpies, we understand that you support the guy, but doesn't common sense come into play at all? :eek:

scratcho and Eric! like this.
  11. Tyrsonswood

No... No it doesn't.

Sense is not so common among these people.

scratcho, Flagme15, Eric! and 2 others like this.
  12. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some of them will finally wake up and smell the bullshit, little by little Trump's base is shrinking. But unfortunately it's little by little. Some of the doofuses who support him will stay loyal to the end, in fact some will listen to this and say, "There was only voter fraud in the blue states? Aha! I knew it! I knew it!" :openmouth:

13. newo

Trump has numerous lawsuits against him pending: inciting a riot, fraud, tax evasion, sexual assault, and lots more, but 3 months after bitterly leaving office he still hasn't been charged. And try as I might I can't get any info on when he's likely to be charged, not even speculation. Yes I want the prosecution to put together the best case they can, but I have to wonder how much time they'll need. Anyone have any ideas, even vague ones?

stormountainman and Eric! like this.
  14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hell with them. We’ve got to continue to do what we did in 2020, regardless of all the silly little voting restrictions they continue to impose. As I said before, I’m neither Democrat or Republican, but I voted Democrat this time, and I’m convinced that after what I’ve seen and continue to see from the GOP, republicans should never run the house or the senate until they fully cleanse themselves of Trump, Gaetz,Ted Cruz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, etc., etc.,

15. newo

The first thing the Repubs need to do is put Trump behind them and move on, but that's a major uphill battle. He still commands a lot of support and it will take a while before it dissolves enough to take away the threat he poses. The issues he's having with Mitch McConnell might be the way to accomplish it, if McConnell can rally support away from Trump it could speed up the process. Yes it would be the lesser of two evils, but that seems to be the best the Republicans can offer us: the lesser of two evils.

Flagme15 and Eric! like this.
  16. Eric!

Be patient, their working on it. They are going to make sure they have everything wired tight and that he and his legal team can’t easily find loopholes to get out of. My question is, which of these will take priority?

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

With a legal team of Lin Powell, and Rudy Giuliani, how could he possibly lose? Asking for a friend.

scratcho and Eric! like this.
  18. newo

My guess would be whoever feels they have a solid case against him first. I wish someone would charge him with something, either a lawsuit or a criminal investigation, and before that one is resolved let someone else charge him, and so on. There are lots of separate charges pending, we can afford to lose one or two. Let him be so consumed by his legal battles that he doesn't have the time to disrupt the country or address his followers, until he becomes obscure.

Eric! likes this.
  19. Eric!

I guarantee Giuliani is NOT part of his legal team anymore- I don’t think he’s been paid for all the fiascos and dirty politics he did for Trump, before and during the election.

20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I dunno, I just can't believe Rudy did the things he did and with whom. Trump must have had the goods on him to end his career a fool. My favorite Rudy-ism is him trotting down the street on 9/11 proclaiming building 7 "was about to fall". Then it drops perfectly into its foundation with a fwump. Methinks there may have been foul play....

Eric! likes this.