The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

First the came for the Iraqis, then they came for the Syrians, then they came for the Afghans, then they came for the Mexicans, next they denied hurricane aid to the Puerto Ricans...

2. stormountainman

Right before the Alabama election, Trump wanted to swear in Moore, so he could be seated in the Senate to vote for the Republican tax bill. Now that Jones got elected, the Republicans do not want to swear him in right away. They don't want him seated for that vote. That pretty much tells us what sort of low life Republicans are these days.

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know.
    Any thinking person does, too.

4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Blut und Boden eh. Vere haff ve heard datt before? Ach du liebe zeit! Ms. Scarlett, Ms. Scarlett, the Nazis is comin'. You're about as American as sauerkraut and wienerschnitzel. Who was Betty Grable married to?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    NoxiousGas and scratcho like this.
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Local weather isn't climate change.

The warmer Arctic air is changing the path of the Gulf Stream.
    Greenland:

NoxiousGas likes this.
  6. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Yeah, 2012 was the peak for ice loss in Greenland. However, as seen in the chart I posted the last 3 years has seen ice gains above the 30 year average in Greenland. Also the arctic ice extent last winter was also higher overall. I can produce that chart as well if you like.

7. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I have no dispute we face global warming. I have no dispute that man has contributed to this current round of it.

Based on the Earth's history of global warming and cooling cycles, dating long before mankind was even here, what difference do you think it will make if we stop contributing 100% of mankind's contribution to it?

Once again it's been politicized. So let's assume the Republicans didn't exist and therefore we assume the Democrats ran the show. What would the difference be in the end? Super easy to bitch and blame. Now tell us how it will be fixed?

8. stormountainman

I think I got that. Monsanto, Union Carbide, Chevron/Exxon/Mobile, Cargil, ADM, Kerr McGee, and all the others had nothing to do with global warming. Only the liberal Democrats and the environment itself did all that...starting just a few years ago, because in the last three hundred thousand years the global warming wasn't so bad...Oh! I forgot...the earth is only 5600 years old...God created it then a week later created us in his own image...God must look like Mike Tyson...don't you agree?

scratcho likes this.
  9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

No, don't worry...God is white. If you read Genesis you'll understand that the lesser races descended from Canaan, son of Ham. They settled Africa and Asia and were cursed by Noah for the crime of seeing him drunk and naked.

10. stormountainman

Where did Lilith come from, if Adam and Eve were the first two on this planet...5600 years ago? Where did Enoch go on his 65 year ride?

tumbling.dice likes this.
  11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The nuns I had as teachers would slap your hand with a ruler for asking such questions. You're just supposed to believe.

[You know I was being sarcastic, right?] :D

stormountainman likes this.
  12. stormountainman

The Brothers at my Catholic school used to get us too. So, who was married at the feast of Cana?

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Uhhh...Jesus?

14. egger

egger Member

Trump Judicial Nominee Attracts Scorn After Flopping in Hearing
    By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH and NIRAJ CHOKSHI
    DEC. 15, 2017

Trump Judicial Nominee Attracts Scorn After Flopping in Hearing

excerpts:

"Thus commenced what appeared to be an excruciating five minutes" of ignorance on Mr. Petersen’s part, as he answered most of Senator Kennedy’s questions in the negative.

No, he had not ever handled a jury trial, or even a bench trial. In fact, he had not handled any civil or criminal trials at all, in either state or federal court.

No, he had never argued a motion in state court.

No, he could not define the Daubert standard, a well-known standard (among lawyers, anyway) for admitting expert testimony. Nor could he explain a motion in limine, a formal request to exclude certain kinds of evidence."

"Mr. Petersen is not the first of Mr. Trump’s judicial nominees to face criticism for being poorly prepared for the bench. At least two other nominations stalled this week amid similar concerns.

One of those was the nomination of Brett Talley, a lawyer who was nominated for a lifetime federal district judgeship despite never having tried a case."

NoxiousGas and stormountainman like this.
  15. stormountainman

Sure looks that way! In that part of the world, the groom always provides the food at a wedding!

16. stormountainman

All of Trump's appointees and nominees have one thing in common: Got his college degree at Bill's Transmission Repair and Bait Shop!

NoxiousGas likes this.
  17. stormountainman

Please stand by while I think of something on ... that wave-length.

18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Pardon me, I wasn't talking about the South or the Alabama election per se. I wasn't paying much attention to the Moore Jones election because I didn't care for either one. I'd rather Chuck Shumer and his goons have a small victory now than an annihilation later.

Not particularly you, but the democratic party as a whole. They seem to carry an I'm-better-than-you attitude because they dominate the minority vote due to the constant race baiting games they play over and over since the 60s.

Well, here we are, more than 50 years into L. Johnson's war on poverty programs. So why is poverty sitting as stagnant? Why haven't we seen much improvements in the black community? Why are Democrat controlled cities like Detroit, Chicago, Flint, Philly, have the highest crime and poverty rates in the country. For more than 50 years we spent $22 Trillion on Great Society programs. Meanwhile the poverty rate stays the same at 14.5%,

The War on Poverty: 50 years of failure

But don't take it from me, I'm white, and never been poor. This chick can explain it better than i can because she's got black authority (privilege).

19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

For a different interpretation, see Daniel Goldenberg, The Curse of Ham. The racial interpretation of the story about Canaan and Ham (Gen. 9: 25) is a relatively late invention designed to justify enslavement of Africans. Goldenberg provides evidence that the notion of Ham's darkness was based on a misreading of the Hebrew. The bizarre story is thoroughly ambiguous, to the point that only the determined fundamentalist can conclude it is the "word of God". Noah gets drunk and passes out, and his son Ham finds him naked and tells his brothers, who came and covered him. When Noah woke up he was pissed off at Ham, for reasons that aren't clear (seeing him naked, telling the brothers, or doing something sexual that wasn't in the actual text?) Adding to the confusion, he curses not Ham but Canaan, Ham's son: "The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers." It says nothing about Ham being black nor condemned to slavery. The Canaanites inhabited the land that the Israelites later conquered. They were ethnically similar to the Israelites, who most scholars think grew out of them. They were not black or particuarly dark, and they did not settle anywhere outside the Middle East.

20. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

oooohhh....Ouch 6-eyed..., that one's not gonna be popular here! ^^^^

This will get interesting.