The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It may seem as if we have survived this Trump--q-anon, Fox "news", republican crisis, but this crisis has been building for a long time from the right and now is manifesting in true madness,IMO. The Trumpers will be with us for a long while, I think. The worst of them are even getting elected in some cases and the end of their often insane theories are not going to just fade away with Bidens election.

stormountainman, MeAgain and Flagme15 like this.
  2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

LOL, all around the developed world, fundamentalists are attacking academics and governments. Countries like China despise Muslims, even Muslims often despise other Muslims, Christians hate Christians, Academics hate them all. What I discovered in my research, the fundamentalists and academics are killing themselves, each other, and the planet, while suppressing anymore genuine salt-of-the-earth values, including humor, agnosticism, and spirituality. My book describes in academic terms, how to encourage academics and fundamentalists to kill each other and themselves faster, and spare the God Damned Planet.

3. scratcho

4. scratcho

5. scratcho

6. scratcho

7. wooleeheron

My book expresses the mathematical humor required to translate his long and sordid history of crime into the biggest Hollywood comedy ever produced. I'm talking maybe six part series. The Star Wars of comedy! Too bad Leslie Nelson is dead. :)

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Cowboys for Trump founder arrested following Capitol riot

The founder of the group Cowboys for Trump and a New Mexico county commissioner was arrested on Sunday over his alleged role in the Capitol riot earlier this month.

Couy Griffin confirmed in an interview with FBI agents that he was present at the riot, according to a federal affidavit. Griffin said in a video posted to the Cowboys for Trump
    Facebook page that he "climbed up on the top of the capitol building and ... had a first row seat," the affidavit says.

Looks like he's headed for the hoosegow....lol...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

10. wooleeheron

11. hotwater

12. wooleeheron

He's actually one of the comedians I can't stand, due to his extreme sarcasm. There simply are no left wing comedians anymore who have a salt-of-the-earth sense of humor, such as Will Rogers or Arlo Guthrie. He represents MONEY and not leftist politics, unless are foolish enough to believe academics actually know what kind of crap they spout. Sadly, Jay Leno is about as good as it gets, and he's good, but no Will Rogers or Arlo Guthrie.

13. hotwater

The point is it's funny

scratcho and Tishomingo like this.
  14. hotwater

Shit just got real for a trump supporter, now that he's been added to the No-Fly List

Well there's always Amtrak or he could always "Go Greyhound, and leave the driving to us" ...……….lol...

scratcho, Tishomingo and Tyrsonswood like this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I read that someone stole Pelosi's laptop and is selling intelligence from it to Russia. What could be on it?

stormountainman likes this.
  16. hotwater

Do you honestly think that means anything to trump, all the money in the world won't satisfy or fill void of losing the presidency.

He will be miserable for the rest of his life and spend his remaining years muttering to himself that he really won the election
    and it was stolen away from him by the democrats. ...lol...

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

that's a little sad. I hope he moves on even if only privately. I think you're right though. In the public sphere he will revel in infamy with the notion of right-wing entitlement.

18. hotwater

You heard what the DA in Washington said "Most of the initial charges are just to process everyone into the system"

Other more serious charges will follow such as seditious conspiracy, assault on federal officers, domestic terrorism for planting the pipe-bombs,
    and the murder of a capitol police officer. Yes decades.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  19. hotwater

That's just the problem, he won't be able to move on.

And when Biden reverses every policy decision he made over the past four years with the stroke of a pen,
    his dream of white america first will die.

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Lock him up

hotwater likes this.