The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Translation: Its pointless for the Tea Party to start pretending they are actually politicians, when half their supporters insist the sun revolves around the earth. As soon as Donald Duck is out of the way, they will discover the rest of congress comprehends how lynch mobs work as well.

2. egger

egger Member

Pro-Trump lawmaker’s siblings are demanding he be removed from Congress

excerpt:

"Three out of Republican Representative Paul Gosar's nine siblings are calling for him to be expelled from the House of Representatives.

The siblings have reached out to Mr Gosar's fellow Arizona Representative, Democrat Raúl Grijalva, in an attempt to get their brother removed from Congress after the fatal Capitol riots, which they argue Mr Gosar helped encourage. Mr Gosar said he was focusing on keeping President Trump accountable.

For the third time in as many years, members of Mr Gosar's family are trying to end his career in politics. Mr Gosar's sister Jennifer Gosar told The Arizona Republic: "We know him to be an extremist and we took that very seriously ... I believe that my brother has been a constant perpetrator of misinformation ... I've been incredulous at the lack of accountability thus far. I would think Wednesday would be certainly a line.""

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  3. egger

egger Member

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  4. Eric!

Eric! Supporters Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Someone please tackle that bitch!

Flagme15 likes this.
  5. egger

egger Member

The panic buttons were missing before the riot started.

The panic buttons probably didn't go missing too far in advance of the riot. Otherwise, Pressley probably would have noticed it.

It's possible it was part of authorized maintenance, but Pressley should have been notified about it if that's what happened.

Someone deliberately removing the panic buttons unauthorized before the riot to render her defenseless during the riot indicates advanced planning and inside help.

6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

After last week's activities by his colorful supporters, he may have concluded Mexico would be more interested in completing and paying for his wall!

7. egger

egger Member

4,329 U.S. coronavirus deaths reported on January 13.

Trump’s abrupt shift on Covid shots may sow more chaos

excerpt:

"Trump administration health officials blindsided states on Tuesday with an abrupt and dramatic shift in how they’ll distribute coronavirus vaccines that may set up new hurdles for the Biden transition team.

The administration plans to punish states that don’t move fast enough on vaccinations or that fail to provide the government real-time reports on inoculations. Trump officials also urged states to immediately start vaccinating anyone 65 and over or with high-risk medical conditions.

Those moves, however, won’t fix the chaos and inequities that have marked the vaccine rollout so far, including low uptake in underprivileged communities hardest hit by the pandemic, public health experts and some officials representing state health departments told POLITICO. And they could put states struggling to vaccinate hard-to-reach communities farther behind."

stormountainman likes this.
  8. egger

egger Member

9. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Yeah, maybe he'll git a good acting job out of this and move out of his poor mom's basement! That is if he doesn't starve to death cuz the jailers won't provide organic food, which mom says is the only thing he'll eat. She says he's such a patriot. Mothers! Personally, I'd rather be anonymous than be known around the world as a failed actor and mama's boy! Shameless!

stormountainman and Flagme15 like this.
  10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

:laughing: He got impeached again, huh? I was at work when they voted. I didn't really think they were doing anything today.

So... I think that the reality for many of us is that we've become resolute.

I think that what president Trump has come to represent is asinine. But are we resigned now to the idea of bipartisanship? I believe we may be 'snow blind' if you will - we can't see shit right now; pardon my French... (why do people say that? About French?)

Anyway, I am not beyond -hardy har- compromise. I think that republicans have great ideas just like democrats do. I think that the electorate that republicans represent in Congress is blue-collar white America and upper-class "don't tax me" America. I don't know better terminology.

I think that the problem I'm having morally is the interests of blue-collar white America and upper-class "don't tax me" America are being represented at the expense of the poor, the elderly, or whoever else.

So, they've impeached Donald Trump again. I'm ready for our next steps toward repair, but I don't think America's ready. They want to win something, prove somebody wrong... It's just turmoil right now; and the sooner we realize it the better.

stormountainman and egger like this.
  11. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Yeah, the ADL, for sure! Some of these guys are getting fired. I'm not sure this one is employed! Looks like the kind of guy I'd cross the street to avoid if I saw him coming.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Mebbe so, mebbe not. Who knows what he'll do? Our powers to do anything to him are limited, but given the magnitude of his actions, doing nothing is a bad idea.

13. egger

egger Member

As House votes to impeach him, Trump's focus shifts to brand rehabilitation

excerpt:

""He's got to get his branding back up or they're in trouble," a Republican close to the White House said. "He went too far."

Keeping Trump's brand from further damage is in part what prompted Kushner and deputy White House chief of staff Dan Scavino to object to the idea of his joining some fringe social media platforms — such as Parler or Gab — after he was banned from using mainstream social networks like Twitter and Facebook. An administration official said advisers did not think the more fringe platforms best served Trump's interests.

In the week since Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol, his business' bottom line has taken a large hit. The Professional Golfers' Association of America pulled a prestigious tournament from his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. New York City announced Wednesday that it was severing its multimillion-dollar contracts with the Trump Organization. And some banks have said they will not do business with Trump."

14. egger

egger Member

Medical examiner confirms that death of Trump supporter who was at Capitol riot was a suicide.

Trump supporter dead in suspected suicide days after being arrested at Capitol riot

excerpt:

"A supporter of the US president who was arrested at the Capitol riot was said to have died by suicide.

A medical examiner in Fulton County, Atlanta, ruled on Tuesday that the death of Christopher Stanton Georgia was by suicide, confirming earlier reports.

The 53-year-old was also said to have suffered a “gunshot wound to the chest”, the medical examiner said.

He was found by his wife in the basement of their home in Alpharetta, Georgia, on Saturday, according to reports.

Georgia, who was said to have been a regional portfolio manager at a North Carolina bank, was arrested in Washington DC on Wednesday evening after taking part in the riot on the Capitol."

15. egger

egger Member

Pentagon authorizes National Guard troops to carry firearms in DC

excerpt:

"At least some National Guard troops on duty in Washington, D.C., have been authorized to carry firearms for self-protection, officials said Wednesday, as House lawmakers appeared poised to impeach President Donald Trump a second time following the deadly U.S. Capitol riot last week.

National Guard troops stationed in and around the Capitol have been approved to carry their service firearms, M4 carbines and M9 pistols, as law enforcement and Army officials fear the potential for further violence ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week, two defense officials confirmed. The hourslong siege of the Capitol on Jan. 6 by some supporters of President Donald Trump resulted in at least five deaths, including a Capitol police officer who was injured during the melee.

Some 6,200 Guard troops from at least six states and the D.C. National Guard were deployed to the nation’s capital as of Wednesday. They had not previously been authorized to carry firearms or nonlethal weapons.

Hundreds of troops have been stationed in and around the Capitol, where 7-foot, nonscalable fencing has been erected around the entire building for protection. More National Guard forces, including troops from Illinois and Utah, were preparing to deploy to the city, where at least 10,000 National Guard troops were expected on duty by the weekend."

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  16. wooleeheron

Wubwubwubwubwub.... The Three Stooges slapstick is getting started with a BANG!

17. egger

egger Member

Americans have to build a wall around the Capitol to protect themselves from Trump.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    MeAgain, stormountainman and Piobaire like this.
  18. wooleeheron

Don't fool yourself, the republican party would have to wear bedsheets to be more lily white. The workaholic white population has been imploding ever since the invention of modern birth control, and their IQ dropped noticeably with the introduction of the cellphone. Televangelism rots your fucking brain and kills families, but there's no accounting for taste among Americans. Within twenty years, they could become a minority, or much sooner at the rate they are going.

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Sounds like she already had a few too many

stormountainman and Piobaire like this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Two off-duty police officers pictured giving the middle finger during Capitol siege arrested

The Justice Department has charged and arrested two off-duty Virginia police officers who went viral online after being photographed with one giving the middle finger in front of a statue in the Capitol building during last week’s siege.

Jacob Fracker and Thomas Robertson, officers with the Rocky Mount Police Department in western Virginia, were charged on Tuesday in federal court in the District of Columbia in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and were arrested Wednesday.

[​IMG]

MeAgain, stormountainman and egger like this.