The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. egger

egger Member

Trump's election fraud allegations haven't gained traction with Republican federal judges.

Republican U.S. judges choose Constitution over Trump as election fraud cases keep failing
    Crystal Hill,·Reporter
    Thu, December 3, 2020, 4:12 PM EST

Republican U.S. judges choose Constitution over Trump as election fraud cases keep failing

excerpt:

"The review found that none of the nine federal judges who were appointed by Republican presidents or identified as Republicans before their confirmation (including a three-person appellate panel) assigned to seven of the 13 total cases, as of Dec. 3, ruled in favor of the campaign’s election fraud allegations. Lawsuits were filed in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Nevada, Wisconsin and Arizona."

erofant likes this.
  2. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Trump is a narcissist
    expect that he will become more and more isolated, his behavior will become more and more paranoid, and therefore more and more dangerous.

erofant, MeAgain and Tyrsonswood like this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LOL, Giuliani damn sure tried- he was leaning over as if he was trying to tell her “that’s enough, stand down.” Too funny!

You know, these 2-bit attorneys are getting paid good money and are doing a pretty shitty job. And I think they know this, LOL!

erofant and hotwater like this.
  4. erofant

erofant Members

It's because the REPUBLICAN PARTY has always bee the party of the rich and well-placed. It HAS NOT changed it's stripes. They get the bulk of their campaign contributions from the VERY RICH and big corporations, so they "do the bidding" of those big donors (the VERY RICH and well-placed. Remember - the KOCH BROS. bragged that they were giving $800 million dollars to the Republican Party. That's just those 2 brothers!!!) The thing they've done a masterful job at is convincing the everyday, avg. American that the Republican Party is on their side - and has their best interests at heart. If they can't see the MULTITUDES of bills, laws, de-fundings, roll-backs, and eliminations of staff that have made their lives HARDER ............. I don't know what it takes.

Answer this for me ........... how can people believe that a tax cut that saves them (the avg. man or woman) a couple hundred bucks, but vote for the same REPUBLICAN PARTY that has stated publicly and has been driving for - slashing their Social Security checks, Medicare and Medicaid funding, and slashing the food stamp program = $$$$ tens of thousands of dollars those avg. folks WILL NOT GET ???? Where will those same avh. folks turn when their Social Security checks are much less (if it even exists anymore), and how will they pay for medical care out of their pockets after they retire without Medicare & Medicaid??? Are those avg. Americans rich beyond belief??? A very large percentage of the Republican base is barely keeping their noses above water financially. How will they survive with those 3 Federal programs slashed or gone??? The Democrats fight (and have ALWAYS FOUGHT) to save those 3 programs - which will save their asses when they retire - but many of those avg. Americans vote Republican because "those Democrats want to take all our guns (lie - and scare tactic to suck in voters) and want to slaughter babies."

Since the 1980's when the "save the babies" movement to suck voters in began - How many proposed bills have been put forth in Congress by those "baby-saving REPUBLICANS" to actually end abortions and at least get a public vote out there??? Z-E-R-O. As in Z-E-R-O. If saving babies was the MOST important thing on their docket, wouldn't ---- shouldn't ----- the REPUBLICANS propose and push for passage of a bill to end abortions??? What things DO they push for BIG-TIME???? ................... Tax cuts for the rich and big business (to the tune of HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars) and then muck-mouth McConnell whines about "the deficit" and subsequently pushes for slashing Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid programs to balance out what they (REPUBLICANS) gave away to the rich in huge tax cuts.

If I were an avg. American Republican, making avg. pay at my job, how do these actions by THE REPUBLICAN PARTY make any sense AT ALL for me and my family??? With today's cost of living ( food prices alone are up 30% ), insurance deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses rising EVERY YEAR, as more & more employers cut what they put into healthcare for their workers, - - - - just HOW do these avg. American people vote for the very REPUBLICANS that want to slash and scrap those 3 Federal programs they'll need 100% when they retire??? Making avg. pay - how can they possibly save enough to secure themselves in their retirement years???

Just looking at those points ......... forget the rollbacks and weakening of the Clean Air & Clean Water Acts by THE REPUBLICAN PARTY & what we're leaving our kids & grandkids in terms of climate change & environmental trashing - - - - just looking at the financial ruin that THE REPUBLICAN PARTY is piling on the backs of the avg. American (and that includes ALL those avg. American Republican folks) ......... I'll never understand why they vote for Republicans in Congress.

I've HEAVILY studied finance, investing, and economics since my senior year in high school - beside my own profession - so I know a fair amount about financial security. By most economists best estimates today, a nest-egg of $1.5 million dollars is necessary to retire "somewhat securely." (Their words) That covers most normal bills and living expenses. A large medical bill can tank even that amount. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THAT MUCH SQIRRELED AWAY, especially on avg. U.S. pay??????????? - - - - - - - So why do avg. Americans vote for the REPUBLICAN PARTY that states publicly that they want to slash or eliminate Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid????

Maybe someone can explain that math to me, in a sensible way that isn't just puke thrown out in a loud voice.

Eric!, scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Expect that he will play more golf and get $100 million for a book deal

6. erofant

erofant Members

If that many American people can't see & recognize that Trump is just a conman & a grifter - - - all about himself .................. well ................... I've got some dandy deals on some rare pet rocks and fish ties.

7. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I've got some bad news for you: Even with them 26, Trump will not reach 270. 232 + 26 = 258 and it takes 270 to win!

Eric! likes this.
  8. stormountainman

Which prison has a golf course, VG?

hotwater and Eric! like this.
  9. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps he can build a mini - golf course in the exercise yard at Guantanamo !!!

Eric!, Flagme15 and stormountainman like this.
  10. stormountainman

Trump's plant in the DOJ just got locked out of the building after harassment of coworkers over the election fraud matter.

Eric! and erofant like this.
  11. stormountainman

If that's full up, you can have him as your guest at Abu Ghraib, huh?

Flagme15 likes this.
  12. erofant

erofant Members

This is the very thing I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. The proof is there for ALL to see, yet some refuse to acknowledge the GLARING TRACKS IN THE SNOW - so to speak. The evidence is on public display. But hey ........... The multi-millionaires and multi-billionaires got HUGE tax breaks by that REPUBLICAN PARTY .............. so all is right in Republicanland ............... right avg. Joe Republican ????

Some of those radical simpletons who only worry about their guns (that fall for the lie that the Dems want to confiscate all their guns) will find that the loss of income, unemployment benefits, loss of Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid (which muck-mouth McConnell and THE REPUBLICAN PARTY has been pushing to slash or eliminate) - - - will make those guns cost A LOT MORE than they originally paid for them. Money lost is MONEY LOST.

13. stormountainman

Trump increased the Part B insurance premium by $5 to $148.50 per month on Social Security beneficiaries. So, when the $5 is deducted from the $20 cost of living increase, these poor Americans are only left with $15 per month. Trump costs the taxpayers millions every time he goes to play golf and he profits when the secret service detail agents are lodged at his own resort hotel.

14. erofant

erofant Members

Isn't this a GAS!!!!??? Is this the best "witness" they could dredge up???? O - - - - - M - - - - - G!!!!! This jewel of a video-taped testimony should go right to the National Archives and a copy to the Smithsonian Institution for posterity!!!! :D:D:D

You know it's bad when un-hinged, rootin'-tootin' Rudy is trying to get her to settle down and act responsibly. This taped testimony is a gift from GOD.

15. erofant

erofant Members

AAWWWWW, that's OK, Storm ........... What's a few more million dollars wasted by Trump. He saved our country and made it much, MUCH BETTER .................... didn't he??? Oh - - hey - - - didn't Trump publicly complain that Obama played too much golf while in office?????????? :rolleyes::D

Eric!, MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  16. stormountainman

One of the founding principles of both the KKK and the Republican party is that their White Christian membership is to be made up of wealthy land owners who regard themselves as above the other lower classes of Americans. During my entire life and work career, I noticed business managers were not very often of the colored classes. On many occasions I saw unqualified White men placed in management positions when I had much more education and experience for that position my own self. I the trucking business, I saw unqualified White men who were unable to spell in English and had no experience in shipping, trucking, rail, or dispatching get placed in a nice salaried job with full benefits.

Eric! likes this.
  17. stormountainman

Oh yes, I forgot Obama! He was that Black guy who dared to play golf!

18. erofant

erofant Members

Believe me, Storm - I know some of those unqualified, poorly educated, poorly spoken white guys. And I'm white.

stormountainman likes this.
  19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

umm, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

stormountainman likes this.
  20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

and those books will be selling for 25 centavos in a week.
    VG, nobody, except hillbillies, would by a book written by trump. Furthermore, he is not intelligent enough to write it on his own. Who would step up to write a biography of trump, hannity(his books are really big sellers, not).
    Once again, VG, your projection is wrong.

erofant, stormountainman and scratcho like this.