The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You've got about 55 million kids in the US 5-18 yrs

925, 0.0017% are in quarantine

*Shrugs

Any of you tell me what controls currently in place are going to keep Sars-CoV-2 away from everyone over the next 50 years?

And Tish is the only one here in these threads that has kids in that age range. So who are you all even talking to?

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The open letter to General Milley:

In 2020, has everyone turned into an overly dramatic social media drama queen?

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I hear Xi Jinping thinks he can multitask two countries at once

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Show of hands who thinks Stormback has never paid for sex?

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Back to the wall....

stormountainman likes this.
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The vast majority of students (95%) still haven’t started school and won’t until September – it’s going to be a shit-storm

7. hotwater

In a bold move.....................lol.....

Pompeo says he warned Lavrov against offering bounties for U.S. soldiers

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday said he warned his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov that there would be "an enormous price to pay" if Moscow is offering bounties to kill U.S. soldiers
    or other Western troops in Afghanistan.

President Donald Trump said he was not told about the information because many U.S. intelligence officials doubted its veracity, although several U.S. and European sources contradicted his comments.

In an interview with Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, Pompeo declined to say whether he believed the intelligence was credible or if he thought Trump should have been briefed, but said Washington
    would not put up with such behavior.

But of course we don't believe our own intelligence agencies ...Why would we believe them after all we only sink 100 billion dollars into them each year.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

. . .

Yes, China, and Australia.

Storm is not president.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

The “suburban housewife” will be voting for me. They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge! @

---------

People are outraged, outraged at that I tell you! How dare he say suburban housewives exist

Also....change to the AFFH rules, meh, probably a vote winner

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz, ok then, hands up who thinks Joe Biden has never paid for sex?

11. hotwater

Let’s say Biden paid for sex like many of us guys have in our youth.

How many guys paid $130,000 in hush money to stop the likes of Stormy Daniels from talking about what she described as” The worst 90 seconds of my life” …lol…

Flagme15 likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm sure Ms Daniels has been through a whole bunch of shorter, fatter, Harvey Weinstein looking mofos

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

"Donald Trump’s administration is loosening regulations restricting the amount of water that can flow from shower heads, after the US President complained about needing his hair to be “perfect”.

The proposal by Department of Energy addresses a pet peeve of Mr Trump’s that he isn’t getting wet enough in the shower – echoing a classic Seinfeld episode about Kramer’s gripes with the apartment building’s “low-flow” shower heads."

Trump’s ‘Seinfeld’ shower head proposal

Low flow shower heads are just not on in the 21st century

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It's not the shower heads not flowing enough water, mister Trump... It's your body has gotten too large for the plumbing.

Maybe you should try a fire hose...

Barry Thrift and Idlewild like this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They lent the whitehouse ones to the Portland FD ;)

16. egger

egger Member

Trump is performing very badly with the suburban vote. He knows it from the polls that he says he dismisses but doesn't.

In desperation he's using his cheap trick executive maneuvers to try to appeal to the suburban vote, particularly women whom he addressed specifically in his tweet.

Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing - Wikipedia

"Commentary

In a statement Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said, "The Trump Administration’s elimination of the fair housing rule is a betrayal of our nation’s founding values of equality and opportunity for all. It is a shameful abdication of our government’s responsibility to end discriminatory housing practices and to lift up our nation’s most vulnerable communities."[13]

Eugene Robinson commented that Trump's tweet "may be the most nakedly racist appeal to White voters that I’ve seen since the days of segregationist state leaders such as Alabama’s George Wallace and Georgia’s Lester Maddox." Noting that the Trump family had been sued by the Justice Department in 1973 for refusing to rent apartments to African Americans, Robinson said, "Trump’s tweet is a promise not to actively enforce [the Obama Administration's] provision. And it’s a message to White people they can go ahead and do whatever they feel is necessary to keep Black people and Latinos from moving into their neighborhoods."[14]

Discussing the Trump decision to end the Fair Housing Rule, NPR writes that the likely reason for his move was that suburban voters, and particularly white suburban women voters, are valuable swing voters seen as necessary for Trump to win the 2020 election. NPR quotes Lynn Vavreck, a professor of politics and public policy at UCLA, who explains the rhetoric of his policy decision: "[Trump suggests] a suburb is the kind of community where great Americans live because we've limited it. I think it's just straight-up racializing this idea of housing. This is the kind of argument that Trump makes all the time: 'I'm going to tell you that these people are good, or us versus them. We, the good people, and they, the bad people. And we have to keep them out to keep our greatness.'"[15] "

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    scratcho and MeAgain like this.
  17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Trump doesn't even know where Suburbia is... Maybe he could draw it on a map with his sharpie.

Maybe it's in Colorado, on the other side of his great wall...

Has he even talked to the president of Suburbia about this? "He's a great guy... I never met him... He got me coffee once"

MeAgain, Balbus and Flagme15 like this.
  18. MeAgain

So where's the enormous price to pay?

hotwater likes this.
  19. MeAgain

That's right, you're for housing discrimination.

What does that make you and Trump, by the way?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

If Trump opposes something, all he has to do is tweet about it publicly with praise and endorsement. Next every leftist editor will immediately write op-eds and hit pieces as to why it should be abolished.

It’s his secret weapon