The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

and prisoners don't choose to be executed. Nice try though.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me 6 is having trouble dealing with the current pandemic, and is suffering from anxiety over the upcoming election. The fear that trump may lose has sent him into a tailspin. – He’s lost all perspective.

3. hotwater

You'll have to take that up with a higher power

4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

better watch out, hotwater, 6 might consider this an ad hominem.

stormountainman and hotwater like this.
  5. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

No contradiction there. In the 2016 election, Trump had the support of 67% of white voters without college degrees. They voted for him and still support him cuz their stupid. Now he also has the support of billionaires. They voted for him because he makes them richer. Add to this the millennial male misfit gamers who voted for him cuz they're crazy mixed up kids and Milo and Gavin told them to and besides he's "Daddy". And of course, the evangelicals.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  6. hotwater

In this case it’s warranted, because I’ve followed his activities over the past few years and he’s always been reasonable,
    now he’s on a mission, and is being exposed for who he really is.

7. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Asking Six that question is futile. He doesn't know what ad hominem means. Pointing out that he has the burden of proof obviously doesn't qualify. It's just some dumb, off the wall thing he said cuz he couldn't prove his point and thinks its cute. Deflection nails it!

8. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Wow. I've watched his activities over quite a few years and he's never been particularly reasonable. But I agree, he seems desperate lately.

stormountainman and hotwater like this.
  9. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Miffed because somebody called you on your shit?

10. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Why do you stereo-type people?

Flagme15 likes this.
  11. stormountainman

I think so too.

12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

If true, why on earth would that be relevant to the case for birth control or abortion today? That really is an ad hominem argument.

hotwater likes this.
  13. hotwater

I agree but sometimes its necessary to be delicate with the words we use, when dealing with such a fragile mind

14. erofant

erofant Members

The 1% are the power brokers who finance the Republican Party. The undereducated, poor white folks are the ones who buy into the story because they're sooooo desperate for a way to get ahead. I personally KNOW people like this ................... they have only a high school education - and they struggled getting that diploma. Many were the ones who were of the "School is stupid" - "Why do I need to learn all this stuff?" - "Who cares about American history?" - "Why do I need to learn about our government?" block of 1970's, 1980's, and 1990's people. They work for exterminators, clerk in stores of various types, cut lawns, detail cars, are delivery people, or are basic laborers of one kind or another. Some are relatives - others schoolmates or friends & acquaintances. It doesn't mean they're bad people - but they buy Rump's "easy, simple ways" to correct everything and make their lives better. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. They buy into it because it sounds quick and relatively easy. They pin their hopes to a "magic bullet." No long-term, complicated problem has an easy, quick, "flip-of-a-switch" answer.

Another thing many MANY people forget is that under the 2 Bushes, bringing in foreign, undocumented, much-lower-paid skilled immigrants was the way to go for businesses. George-y Porgy W. Bush said in a televised briefing that "........ these laws to bring in immigrants need to be changed so it's not illegal anymore." I WATCHED THE TELEVISED SPEECH - SO DON'T TRY TO TELL ME HE NEVER SAID IT!!! It was broadcast for the whole country to see & hear. It's on VIDEO and AUDIO TAPE in several networks' vaults. It's just one of several ways the REPUBLICAN PARTY screwed over U.S. workers by bringing in hoards of illegal immigrants to undermine U.S. worker pay / benefits. The illegals had no way to complain about minimum wages, safety on jobs, etc. because they had no legal status here. Businesses L-O-V-E-D the fact that they could hire workers for less than half what U.S. workers would want to be paid. Even Rump has had illegal immigrants working for him. Same with many other rich folks. I'll bet they all had a good laugh at U.S. workers because they essentially said - "Screw you people. I'm not paying you $10 to $18 an hour when I can pay Juan here $2 an hour to do your job. And Juan can't sue me because he has no legal status here." The REPUBLICAN PARTY - and it's union - THE CHAMBER of COMMERCE - has attacked workers rights for decades, and still takes every opportunity to undermine and weaken any laws that give working U.S. people a voice. Look at the legislation they have passed or proposed concerning workers rights.

I once heard an employer say this to another businessman about his workforce .............."Just look at my robots." Yeah - employers care about workers.

Not everyone on here is so easily BS-ed . And that's another reason the under-educated people should have studied in school about American history, the labor movement, our government, politics, and economics. They thought those were "dumb and stupid." Now they've become the victims of their own laziness, and are the carcasses that businesses pick over and pass by.

scratcho, Tishomingo and hotwater like this.
  15. stormountainman

The Republicans always claimed they were all for the constitution. It's "the law of the land" they said. That constitution clearly holds that all bills of revenue must originate in the House of Representatives. Trump of the Republicans just signed an illegal executive order which is a bill of revenue.

granite45 and erofant like this.
  16. erofant

erofant Members

The REPUBLICAN PARTY bends and breaks rules & laws repeatedly if it benefits them politically. The words about the constitution are just hot air.

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

If his eo's are challenged in court, and he wins, that will set a terrible precedent.

To show you how stupid trump supporters are, they are fine with him deferring payroll taxes. They don't realize it affects their social security, and since most of his supporters are on social security, they will be in for a big surprise.
    But hey, he's at least getting rid of them damn metsicans.

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

To be fair... 6 eyes isn't a racist, at least not necessarily so.

He is a bigot....

He wanted an argument so he could repeat his "Muslim isn't a race" and "Mexican isn't a race" statements like he has many times before and act like he won the argument.

Transparent troll is transparent....

erofant and scratcho like this.
  19. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

I doubt that the eo's will be challenged, since it will make the Dems look like blue meanies taking benefits from the poor. I think it would be better if they were challenged. If the court were to uphold them, it would essentially be upholding autocracy, cuz if the pres can do an end run around congress on budget and spending issues, what function would Congress have left. Wasn't it Hamilton who assured us Congress had the power of the purse?

Trump's attack on the payroll tax is serious. It could deal a serious blow to Social Security and Medicare, which of course is his objective. Social Security used to be called the Third Rail of American politics, since any politician who tried to touch it would get zapped by the voters. We may see if that still holds. Betcha it does!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  20. egger

egger Member

Trump's postmaster general is playing with political fire
    By Albert Hunt, opinion contributor
    08/09/20 01:00 PM EDT

Trump's postmaster general is playing with political fire

excerpt:

"What the president cares about is a type of voting skewed to help him. In a recent interview with Axios' Jonathan Swan — the best Trump interview I've seen — the president appeared clueless that voting by mail (which he says is bad) and absentee voting (which he says is good) use the same vehicle: mail. Later he encouraged mail-in voting in Florida, after Republicans warned that his diatribes were backfiring in that state, while declaring it was bad in Nevada. When asked about the disparity, Trump emphasized that Florida has a Republican governor."

erofant, Tyrsonswood and scratcho like this.