The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The "China" virus was an excuse to hate Asians a few months ago. Now it's Mexico. The way a racists mind can lump them all together is amazing. These people never ask themselves why their superior white American body can be infected too.

erofant and stormountainman like this.
  2. erofant

erofant Members

Yep - some "godly Christian" white folks have been caught on security cams beating on Asian men and women while being told to "go back where you came from."
    I'd L-O-V-E to see something like that happen where I'm present.

stormountainman likes this.
  3. egger

egger Member

Trump is still blaming China for the coronavirus after repeatedly saying that the leader of China had done a great job handling the virus and while he dismissed the threat.

In Executive Actions, Trump Extends Unemployment Benefits, Defers Payroll Taxes
    Tamara Keith
    August 8, 2020 5:06 PM ET

In Executive Actions, Trump Extends Unemployment Benefits, Defers Payroll Taxes

excerpt:

"In an executive order extending a moratorium on evictions, Trump directed various federal agencies to make funds available for temporary financial assistance to renters and homeowners facing financial hardship caused by COVID-19.

"It's not their fault that this virus came into our country," he said of renters and homeowners. "It's China's fault.""

4. egger

egger Member

GOING UNDERGROUND Trump bizarrely suggests he ‘may not be seen for a while because he has rich enemies who are very unhappy with him’
    Mollie Mansfield
    Aug 7 2020, 12:18 ETUpdated: Aug 7 2020, 13:37 ET

Trump bizarre says he ‘may not be seen for a while because he has rich enemies'

excerpt:

""I have a lot of enemies out there, this may be the last time you see me for a while," the president said during a speech at the Whirlpool Plant in Ohio on Thursday."

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like his typical ranting. The powerful rich enemies no doubt will come for the Joe six pack Trump voter next. So that voter now buys even more ammunition to patrol the polling places. I suspect as the election gets closer the idea gun lovers should do that will come up. You know the Democrats probably have all kinds of scams thought up. Never mind all the polling places Republicans closed and other corruption. Democrats will wait hours in line to vote twice somehow cheating time because people will be lucky to get in once.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Bunker Boy?

erofant, egger and Flagme15 like this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Triggered

8. 6-eyed shaman

Prove it

9. 6-eyed shaman

It’s a damn good opinion

Sporting events used to be about unifying us all and escaping the ugliness of politics. The anthem used to unify us as Americans at every special event

Now it will never be the same again.

10. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Yes, you seem to be.

erofant and Tyrsonswood like this.
  11. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

But is it really yours, or just something you say to sway the opinions of others? Is Romania still on the itinerary?

Flagme15 likes this.
  12. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

There was a story today about Russia interfering in Belarus's elections. I wouldn't be surprised if the violent troublemakers at protests here in the U.S. are Russians. Some of troublemakers have been white supremacists and they very well could be Russians.

scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Actually, the burden of proof is upon you to deny it.

Prove it.
    Those who don't accept change are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Which reminds me of a strange story about seven men arrested in Lincoln City Oregon on the Fourth of July for yelling racial slurs at a black family and giving Nazi salutes.They also attempted to resist police who tried to take illegal fireworks from them. They were all highly intoxicated Russian nationals. One of them had been ordered deported ten years ago. Oregon, eh. The site of recent disturbances. "The incident occurred amid ongoing national protests against racism and police brutality against people of different races, provoked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of a policeman from Minneapolis." What the hey? What were seven Russians doing harassing blacks in Oregon?
    7 men arrested after harassing Black family with Nazi salutes on Oregon beach: police
    Police: 7 men arrested after yelling racial slurs at Black family in Lincoln City - KTVZ
    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/national/article244147642.html
    Celebrated July 4 too violently: 7 Russian-speaking men arrested in Oregon
    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/national/article244147642.html

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    scratcho, erofant and Idlewild like this.
  15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I see you at your Joisey golf course.

16. egger

egger Member

Trump continues to lie that he signed the Veterans Choice program when in fact Obama signed it in 2014.

Trump walked out of a press briefing at his NJ golf club when asked about his lie while the tune YMCA played.

Trump walks out of news conference after reporter asks him about Veterans Choice lie he's told more than 150 times
    By Daniel Dale
    Updated 8:33 PM ET, Sat August 8, 2020

Trump walks out of news conference after reporter asks him about Veterans Choice lie he's told more than 150 times - CNNPolitics

excerpt:

"In fact, former President Barack Obama signed the Choice program into law in 2014. The law, which allowed eligible veterans to be covered by the government for care provided by doctors outside the VA system, was a bipartisan initiative spearheaded by two senators Trump has repeatedly criticized, Bernie Sanders of Vermont and the late John McCain of Arizona.

What Trump signed was a 2018 law, the VA MISSION Act, that modified and expanded the eligibility criteria from the Choice program. Rather than tout that bill, Trump has claimed over and over that he created Veterans Choice itself -- after others had failed for "50 years."

"Why do you keep saying that you passed Veterans Choice?" CBS News White House correspondent Paula Reid asked Trump at the Saturday news conference, during which Trump announced executive actions on coronavirus relief.

As Trump tried to call on another reporter instead, Reid continued, "You said that you passed Veterans Choice. It was passed in 2014...it was a false statement, sir."

Trump paused, then responded: "OK. Thank you very much, everybody." He then walked away as the song "YMCA" played."

17. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good !!!

18. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

In Wisconsin and Indiana the Republicans have done their utmost to make voting difficult. In Dodge City Kansas the voting places were all shut down permanently and the only one opened was five miles out of town, to make thing tough for Blacks and Mexican Americans. Where I voted in 2016, there were 6 machines for a line of 3000 people, or more. When I got to the check-in table, the woman wanted 3 photo identifications. I presented my valid driver license, my valid US passport, and a none expiring university ID with photo and social security number. She said the university ID was old and my hair in that picture was black, not silver-ish like today. Then she looked at my valid US passport and said my picture didn't look like me because the beard was thicker. A Black man who was a Democratic monitor argued with her and she relented, after holding up the line of voters for twenty minutes. The Republican voter suppression worked to frustrate voters down the line.

scratcho and Tishomingo like this.
  19. stormountainman

6 Eye Maggot suffers from self induced delusions.

hotwater likes this.
  20. stormountainman

Big Sheldon is very pissed right now.