The Donald Has Landed In London! Welcome Donald!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Boozercruiser, Jun 3, 2019.

?

Should The UK Welcome Donald Trump ?

1. YES

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  2. NO

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  1. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Living in The UK (North Wales) I am very happy to welcome your President Donald Trump.
    I wish he had been in charge of our Brexit because we would have been well out of the EU by now with him in charge.

Trump is being hounded by people who do not want him here, which for me is very bad form!
    Particularly as he has come here to honour both American and UK war D DAY landings war heroes.

Trump UK state visit: US President and First Lady Melania land in London | Daily Mail Online

The Donald has landed: President Trump and First Lady Melania touch down in London for three days of pomp, ceremony and politics amid a massive security operation
    • Donald and Melania Trump left Washington for the UK on Sunday night and landed at Stansted at 9am
    • He's flown to US Ambassador's residence in Regent's Park before events with the Queen and Prince Charles
    • Prince Harry will meet Mr Trump and Melania - but Meghan Markle will stay away looking after baby Archie
    • Tonight Her Majesty will host a State Banquet in his honour - but mass protests will be taking place outside
    • London Mayor Sadiq Khan compared Trump to '20th century fascists' in a column Trump called 'nasty'
    • As Mr Trump landed he tweeted: 'He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me'
    By MARTIN ROBINSON, CHIEF REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:59, 3 June 2019 | UPDATED: 10:22, 3 June 2019

Donald Trump has landed in London for his long-awaited state visit and his first act on British soil was to launch a Twitter assault on Sadiq Khan calling the London Mayor: 'A stone cold loser'.

The President eviscerated Mr Khan on social media as Air Force One landed at Stansted Airport this morning saying he has 'done a terrible job as Mayor of London' and 'should focus on crime in London, not me'.

Mr Trump had already weighed in on Brexit and his security concerns over Huawei as he took off from America last night and used his arrival in the UK to vent his fury over Mr Khan's description of him as a '21st century fascist'.

As his jumbo jet came into Stansted, Mr Trump took to social media and said: 'Sadiq Khan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly 'nasty' to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me'.

He added: 'Khan reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now'.

Jeremy Hunt was waiting for the President at Stansted and revealed Mr Trump talked to him about Sadiq Khan as he got off the plane. The Foreign Secretary said: 'Let’s just say he [Mr Khan] won’t be getting an invite to the White House any time soon'.

The US President is in the UK for three days where the Queen will throw a state banquet at Buckingham Palace in his honour tonight after he meets Her Majesty for lunch and Prince Charles and his wife Camilla for tea.

Prince Harry will also attend the private lunch at the palace - although his wife Meghan Markle, who is on maternity leave, will be at home with their four-week-old son, Archie.

His visit will be met by large protests with hundreds of thousands of people set to hit the streets and Mayor Khan agreeing to let agitators fly two blimps lampooning Mr Trump: One showing his as a 20ft baby and the other as a robot in a gold toilet.

The President had already wasted no time in spelling out his views on the special relationship, backing a No Deal Brexit while praising Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage and calling for the Brexit Party leader to be sent to Brussels to re-negotiate the deal that cost Theresa May her job.

Jacob Rees-Mogg was the first to react to Trump calling Khan a 'stone cold loser' and said: 'I think it's perfectly reasonable of the President of the United States. I think that Mr Khan demeans the office and demeans the nation. I am backing Mr Trump in this row'.

[​IMG]

The President's packed timetable for the first day of his London trip
    9am: Air Force One lands at Stansted Airport.

9.40am: Mr Trump and Melania flown by helicopter to US Ambassador's residence in Regent's Park: Winfield House.

Midday: The President and First Lady will take off for Buckingham Palace where the Queen will meet them, show them around and then host them for lunch. Prince Harry will also be there - but his wife Meghan is at home caring for baby Archie.

3pm: The couple will then fly to Westminster Abbey where they will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior - and have a tour of the historic church.

4pm: Prince Charles will then host them at Clarence House for a 15-minute meeting before heading back to Winfield House.

7.30pm: President Trump and his family will fly back to Buckingham Palace for the state banquet with the event last until around 11pm.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Never A Dull Moment In UK Politics...... :D

Cheers Glen.

morrow likes this.
  3. Boozercruiser

You can say THAT again Glen.
    Thing is as well.
    As we hopefully leave the EU then it is even more important that we are on good terms with Trump and our American allies for tons of excellent reasons.
    I would far sooner trust Trump than those EU blastard bureaucracy gobshite's such as Joker and Blarnia! :smile:!

[​IMG]

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You wish a foreign president was in charge of brexit? Lololol :p

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

"Cold Stone Loser" he calls the mayor. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

morrow likes this.
  6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Ahemmm......."Stone Cold Loser" Is Closer To The Mark......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

Mustard Tiger and soulcompromise like this.
  7. Boozercruiser

Too bloody true Asmodean.

Theresa May has made a right bollocks of it, and your Donald would have sorted those EU shite hawks out.
    That's for sure! :wink:

They wouldn't have messed HIM about like they have shafted May! :laughing:

8. Asmodean

He called Megan nasty (not that big of a deal), than lied about it when confronted with it, as usual blaming the fake news media (it's on camera though).
    What a clown (he could join ICP) :tearsofjoy:

Flagme15 and I_Luv_Tacos like this.
  9. Asmodean

My Donald? You're sadly mistaken. But funny to see you do trust a foreign president to lead your country out of such a catastrophy

Although im not a fan of May i think its fair to point out this brexit disaster is not primarily her fault. If no one wants to cooperate things get stuck and all sides are at fault.

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Donald Duck thrives on the impression that he is an outsider who can get things accomplished, but all he has ever accomplished is firing people left and right, and attempted to control both the purse and the military, while cutting mass media a deal on their rent. He wouldn't last a minute in British politics, because he not used to meeting organized resistance from either republicans or democrats.

I_Luv_Tacos likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pretty sure ICP would hate his guts lol.

I remember on vote day, ICP said on FB they weren't voting for that dickhead, but wished all Juggalos well for who they vote for and to stay safe out there.

:)

<3

12. Asmodean

Its funny how OP gets taken away by him. Not sure if Trump's a clown in that regard. More so his supporters :p The man can lie about being dressed or not in front of them and they would still think he's a top notch leader..

I_Luv_Tacos and soulcompromise like this.
  13. lode

lode Banned

You'll only have about a year of him left after you Brexit. I wouldn't waste too much pomp on your side bitch.

That said, Trump is extremely susceptible to flattery, so on the UK side, it probably makes sense.

We'll love the UK either way!

14. Boozercruiser

15. Boozercruiser

Yes iode.
    And most UK citizens love The United States Of America either way as well.
    I have always loved Americans, and whenever I come across them here in our lovely Wales I always try and talk to and help them.
    If only because I just LOVE the American accent as well!:smile:

16. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

How about you guys keep him?

For free.

[​IMG]

We'll even pay you back for the tea you lost at the Boston Tea Party.​

17. Boozercruiser

So if this guy is such a joke in the States, can you please explain to me how he is your democratically elected President then?
    There must be millions of American fools out there?
    What say you?

Your girl Meghan?
    You mean this one?
    The one I one I am sick and tired of hearing about, including her flying around the world while gorging on Carbon with her spoilt brat Hubby?
    That one!

Royal biographer Angela Levin said during an interview with The Conservative Woman that Meghan has expansive spending habits.
    The Author of Harry: Conversations with the Prince, said the Duchess’s spending had not been well received.
    She said: “I think Meghan on occasion has been extravagant, which has not gone down well.

“The Queen is known to be frugal and some members of the British public have balked at a proportion of their tax going towards what they consider to be frivolity.”

One example Ms Levin lists is the dress Meghan chose to be photographed in to mark her engagement to Prince Harry which was believed to have cost £56,000.

Another example is Meghan’s baby shower in New York which allegedly cost more than £300,000.

Ms Levin continued: “More significant was her baby shower in New York which was estimated to cost more than £300,000, an excessive amount whoever offered to pay for it, especially for someone who calls herself a humanitarian.”

18. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Thank you.

I_Luv_Tacos likes this.
  19. Boozercruiser

Come on Donald.
    Please don't let these people upset you.
    Come to the UK.
    We will look after you, and you will look after us.
    Blow them! :laughing:

20. Boozercruiser

Thank you for an excellent offer Tacos.
    Deal or no deal?
    DEAL! :laughing: