The doctor did it

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by pandapandapanda, Jun 28, 2013.

1. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

I know I was rather rude but my mom was told she needed surgery. I felt like crying till the male doctor began making remarks I found offensive to my race and gender. I wanted to vent but it came out wrong. I've had a surgery so I'm fearful of losing my mom due to my bad experience where I nearly died three times. I hope I can be forgiven. I'm very sorry just the doctor proved my point on society and how prejudice has a big effect still on us all.

2. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Drama QUEEN who knows NOTHING.

3. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Sounds like me.

4. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

It isn't funny. And I can't lose my mother due to her being the only blood I've got left. If you heard what he said to my mother you would be shocked

5. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I personally find that it is never a good idea to tick off a doctor who is going to have to continue my care or perform surgery on me. :)

6. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Hope you mom will be fine. Other than that, change your doctor.

7. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

He was a regular doctor. The only thing he does is ramble on about nothing. He doesn't even look at some patients just writes on paper for meds and has them leave.

8. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

Thanks just the fear is settling in now. He isn't mine. Just hers and I only have therapists

9. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Well, what did he say?

10. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

He seemed very rude stating things such as she is careless nd he sees women like her overweight and very unhappy in his office. He brings to talk down to me and tells me I need to cook for her and be a woman and be sanitary even though I'm a woman I act boy like. He was offending me and he stepped way outta line

11. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

So he spoke a truth you did not appreciate. :)

12. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

You sound young and like a know-it-all. First off, if you're mom is overweight, of course the doctor is going to mention it if she's having health related issues. He's a doctor.

And how would you know if he just writes scripts and sends his patients on their merry way? I would have to assume you're a fly on the wall?

Stop being so dramatic.

13. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Imagine that, a doctor giving advice to better someone's health. How fuckin rude

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This is why panda's are getting extinct.

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I am sorry about your mother, and I hope she gets better.
    However, how was that offensive?

16. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

I am sorry about your mother and I hope she is able to better her health. I also fear you are being dramatic, but I sense that is part of your personality from things you have posted thus far.

17. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

You all are judgemental of my reaction. Its my mother. She has tumor the size of a three month old fetus that's still growing in her. I'd like to see you all handle it as it was nothing. She's anemic. She is disabled from an injury. Its not like I'm crying and pushing the idea away but I want perpetration if that time comes and she leaves me. I'm the last of the seven kids she has who still cares for her. She may degrade me she may put me down but she birthed me and gave me her name. Accepted who I was and pushed me to pursue my dreams. I need comfort not ridicule for loving my mother.

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

So how is the doctor telling you to cook for her insulting?

19. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

As I said pass no judgement upon me. He was rude and acted as though he didn't the tears falling from my eyes. I'm a child when it comes to things as this.

20. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

Don't judge me if you don't know me. If you have no idea the crap I've gone through. Don't act as though you are better when in the end you can't say truly you would react as I have. I Ave no place amongst a crowd because I actually can care and not simply use a person. Its been too many years to have judgement passed on me due to me caring. Its as if I should stop caring for anything. You all know nothingof the story I've built up and you don't know my train of thought. You can all be older then me but never be able to sum up your experiences in life to mine.