The DMT trials

Discussion in 'DMT' started by G0dm4ch1n3, May 16, 2011.

1. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

So my first three attempts were fail because of my pipe. I tried 5mg to make sure it wasn't 5-MeO-DMT then 10mg then finally 20mg and with that dose I felt effects but didn't breakthrough. Just a rushing 'omg here it goes' feeling then nothing. A friend of mine let me borrow a homemade test tube contraption and I will try again this weekend. I have 105mg left and will load up 30mg and give it a go. Then report.

This thread will serve as my journal for my first attempts. Feel free to add any suggestions and tips. Any feedback is welcome.

2. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

You should start getting somewhere interesting at 30mg and over... : )

Enjoy!

3. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

My pipe which unfortunately broke :( was a kinda funky glass pipe
    which had a glass lid so you could trap all the vapors.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

GM: Breakthrough doses are like known to be at like the minimum ~40 mgs, 50-75 mgs usually with a bubbler ime. Unless you are sure about the 'test tube' i'd stick with your pipe and just make 2 bowls with what you have left.

There is a whole bunch if you want to read about the experience here but here is the gist of dosage.

http://www.lavondyss.com/donut/guide/dmt.html

The dosage for N,N-DMT is about 40 mg. Smaller amounts will produce some perceptual changes but will not bring one to the unique dimensions normally reached on DMT. The entire dose of DMT needs to be consumed in a short amount of time. If one doesn't get enough within the first 60 seconds they won't get much higher by smokmg more.

5. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

The thing with my pipe is that its huge and the bowl is huge and draws too much air and catches everything on fire.

6. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Tmw is the day and I'm pretty nervous. Not scared just excited type of nervous. I really hope things work right for me and it will be a success. Its been something I've wanted to do for so long and never thought I would get the chance I am a bit taken a back that the opportunity is staring me in the face. I haven't put it on a pedastal or over hyped it in my mind its just the sheer power of it intrigues me more than any other psyche I have tried for the first time.

Sorry for type o's. On tapatalk on phone and keyboard is a little frustrating.

7. acuarela

acuarela Member

I like your Terrence quote.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

The device you use is very important. I know the reason I have not broken through yet is a combination of fear and poor technology. When I get a better job I'm going to invest in the glass vaporgenie that Spicey recommends. Better even than a bubbler is a meth style pipe, if you can get one.

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

basically why mine's been sitting on the shelf for ~ a year.

i gotta man up soon :)

10. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

load like 60 mgs, you've already tested the waters, might as well dive in head first

11. ChenBenoweth

ChenBenoweth Member

That's honestly has always been the best option for me. Once you dive, there's no time to be nervous.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Thanks for the reccommendation but my bubbler works great for me. I don't smoke DMT often enough to worry about the ~10 mgs or so more that I may have to smoke with a bubbler, and I don't smoke crack or meth at all so I really have no interest in purchasing and smoking a glass dick. It's also somewhat difficult to take your advice seriously after you admitting to not breaking through yet. I'll probably go I.V. eventually, if I decide to try another method.

Definitely, this should be a sufficient amount no matter what device you are using, If 60 mgs doesn't get you somewhere it's a flaw in technique.

13. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

its very hard to vaporize dmt properly unless you have a vaporgenie, thats why im saying pack 60 because its likely you will burn some of it if you are using a different technique other than vaporizing.

14. porkstock41

i'm torn between trying it in my Arizer Extreme vaporizer (it's a hot air / bag type..also has a whip though) or just in my bong with layers of herb above and below, holding the lighter a distance away.
    you usually use water in your bubbler, GB?

soon here (like this summer) i'll try 25-30 mg as my first low dose. i don't need to breakthrough right away.

15. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Just tried 40-50mg in the glass test tube thingy and got nothing but seared lungs from hot air. The substance melted down, vaporized correctly but without effect. The first time we was already tripping so idk. Maybe it's a botched extract. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I've done everything exactly the way people say to do it online. I even tested the tube with weed first and it vaporized it nicely.

16. porkstock41

so you get NO effects? i'd understand if you're not "breaking through" but you should get something

17. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Nope, nothing.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

And you get no effects from 4aces . . . how interesting

19. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I am not ruling out DMT like I have 4-AcO-DMT. I will give the last dose to my boyfriend, see if he gets anything then try once more at a later date with a diff batch. I REALLY find it hard to believe that DMT WILL NOT work for me. If that becomes the case then I will immediately submit my brain to science because then there is something seriously weird going on up there.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You showed me a picture of your vaporizer before, from what you have described about it that seems like it would be pretty difficult to mess up. If it's more efficient and pretty easy to control the temp and vaping go for it. I know you described something about the heating element though which I don't really know about.

If you feel more comfortable with a bong, I would go with that and do the dose you want +5 mgs at least, though I would do +10 mgs. I have smoked DMT out of my bubbler both with and without water and not found any difference in the effects. (besides the uniqueness of each DMT trip) With water I find the smoke less harsh obviously so that's usually what I do. It seems you understand how to light it too!