The debates are not real debates. Andrew Yang and others ignored ect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Nov 3, 2019.

1. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

He got to talk on more than nuclear power tonight. This could be a huge night for him. Especially if Biden and Sanders keep having Biden moments

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Of course live chat was shut down on the Youtube cause everyone would point out how rigged and incredibly stupid this is.

3. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

His statement on disposable income and more people of color on stage blew my mind

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

That $1000 monthly income for everyone would solve so many problems that I guess they don't want solved. I get it but he needs to do a better job explaining it.

Better then Elizabeth Warren who will use the same thousand dollars to put your toddler in some government institution so you can go be a tax slave.

Candidates closing statements in 2 minutes. Lets see.

everything bagel likes this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

6. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

UBI allows Americans to solve their own problems instead of relying the federal govt. to spend money in out best interests. It eliminates the middle man and gives us the freedom to do what we know is best for us

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

LOL you actually believe that?

If you want to eliminate the middle man and stop the government from spending our money for us. Then it sounds to me like you’re actually an advocate for tax cuts for everyone in every socioeconomic class.

Yang is part of the problem. Throwing large amounts of money everywhere isn’t going to solve any problem. If anything, it’ll make things worse. All he is doing is bribing the economically gullible with other people’s money.

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

They were wrong. There wasn't only one person of color on the debate stage. It wasn't completely "white washed"

There were actually 2

9. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Yes

Why would I support a candidate who wants to tax billion dollar corporations if I support tax cuts across the board? Taxes are necessary. They are the price of admission into civilized society. Whether its federal, local, or taxes paid on purchased goods our tax money goes to pay for everything around us from our roads to our national defense. You and I pay taxes that pay for the infrastructure with which people like Jeff Bezos builds a multi billion dollar empire. Wanting that empire to be taxed is not unreasonable. I keep hearing how the GDP is at an all time high. Suicide is also at an all time high. Opiate addiction is at an all time high. The Mortality rate for white men in middle America is at an all time high. Almost 80% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. What does an all time high GDP mean to the average American? Absolutely nothing. We should change this. let's tap our wealth instead of concentrating it.

He's literally the only person offering any kind of solution

10. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Why? Why post if you don't have anything to contribute?

11. Yang is proof that being right has little effect on politics.