The Dangers Of Marijuana Abuse - Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by relaxxx, Jun 12, 2021.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

With blood shot eyes after weeks of vomiting, Timmy Joe shares his story.

2. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

marijuana use is now widely treated as a medicine ,and should be considered in the way that all other medicines are ,iff you overdose on painkillers you will die ,and as like all medicines shuld be treated with respect and used only periodicly ,i no people that have smoked weed all day for years without to much trouble ,but then iv also known people that smoke weed all day and have tottally lost the plot ,talk to themselves and shout and scream when alone in there home ,iv also seen several mad rastafarians ,personaly ,i smoked for over 10 years ,i worked during the day ,and had a joint in the evening when i got home from work ,so i only had a spliff in the evening after i had got all my shit done during the day ,even though i used the drug in the evening ,after a long period of about 10 years ,i started to encounter some sort of short term memory loss,,,i worked as a plumber and at work i was putting tools down ,and then instantly forgetting where i had put them ,,i suggest marijuana in todays form ,which has been modified and enhanced by man ,should treated with great respect and only used occassionally

3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I've been thinking of making edibles for a long time now, and I still want to try it for chronic pains. I can't smoke anything because my lungs are basically fucked. Sometimes I think there might be some conspiracy about modern Marijuana. 30 years ago when I had friends, I do not remember the weed they had smelling like the pure skunk stink it has now. They had all types, weak junk to knock you off your feet 'wheelchair bud'. I can't remember what it even smelled like anymore but I know it did not smell like it does now. It was about 10 years ago, I smelled it at a party. I just could not believe how bad it smelled, "no way, are they smoking an actual skunk?" Almost like the government made it super easy for cops and dogs to sniff out or something.