The Dam To Paris

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by slewsbury, Jun 9, 2006.

1. slewsbury

slewsbury Member

Is there alot of train searches from amsterdam to paris? I was thinking of maybe taking something with me for my 4 days to paris. Let me know what you think.

2. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

the BEST advice would be to skip Paris!

3. lctricity

lctricity Member

4. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Don't do it, they use dogs there. I've done much research and they are quite uncool. Belgium is somewhat cool... 3 grams is okay. I wouldn't suggest trying to cross the French border on a train with it unless you want TONS of hassle and that's the good scenerio...

5. slewsbury

slewsbury Member

i am going by train, is that better?

6. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Sure, dude... take it on the train 'cuz you obviously can't read. Just don't call us when Inspector Clouseau shoves his rubber glove up your ass. :rolleyes:

7. slewsbury

slewsbury Member

what about seeds?

8. 420

420 Stoned Immaculate

Thanks for the word!

We're side-tripping to Cologne and a winery near Trier on our July/August trip.

Any advice on taking smoke from Dam to Cologne?

9. koopa

dress decent

10. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

excellent choice......we did the daytrip from the dam to cologne. the dom and rhine river cruise is a must for a daytrip. wish we could of done a couple of days there, didn't get to see any of the roman ruins and such. but still a great daytrip. no problem on bringing a small stash....small amounts are OK in germany. just don't smoke in public.

[​IMG]

11. koopa

do as you say and not as you do? LOL

12. 420

420 Stoned Immaculate

Thanks, and we'll be discreet with our smokes while in Germany!

Can't wait- fine wines, great smoke, and a beautiful woman at my side! I'll post more pics again this year.

13. Crayola

Crayola =)

if u cross the french border and they catch u carrying from 1 to 11 grams u only get fined. which still sucks but its not as bad as spending the night in jail eh

14. gaz or jazz

gaz or jazz Member

ive done rotterdam to bruxelles by train and you wouldnt know there was a border to cross, certainly not a search and no welcome commitee at the station,however belgique is non tolerant to weed and if caught you are in the shit.
    belguique police are v aggressive,honestly they are i witnessed them,they take no shit.
    but if you could get through belg without stopping or getting off train france is more tolerant to weed as long as its not huge amounts.

15. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Correct......now you and I were in public but not if front of people, that is what I really meant. LOL

16. koopa

also mopperm introduced me to the fine hooch ze germans call schneider weisse.......
    finest hefeweizen my lips ever had. been buying it at a local retailer back home ever since :)

i love korenwolf and hoegaarden when looking for a traditional belgain style wit beer but schneider weisse is much darker, more complex, german style which manages to actually have less aftertaste if you can believe that!

FYI

for those who lack knowledge of these types of beers, hefeweizen is the style of beer and weisse is the german word for it.

17. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Wait until I drag you to the stuttgart fruhlingsfest(spring beer fest) next year my friend. That hefeweisse (wheat-white beer) is awesome I must agree with you. Just tried Sam Adams hefe-weisse.....not to bad for american beer, which I normally wouldn't drink since all american beer sucks.

18. VegasPat

VegasPat Member

I'm getting thirsty!!! I leave tomorrow for DUB and AMS...looking soooo forward to good beer and treats :) :) :) :)

I'll drop a note during my stay. I hope all is well with you all.

VP

19. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Talking of beer,
    apparently the best beer you can ever have in the world comes from Czech Republic, where the original Budweiser Budvar and Pilsner came from. Prague looks like it's on my holiday list now as a result.
    Sorry about the football score with them, all you Americans. Also, I thought the Italians were a bit rough too with you.

20. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

Simply not true. The french police can be notorious wankers when it comes to even a joint. Yeah, you probably won't be arrested for a small bit of pot but there is still a lot of bullshit that comes with hassle from french police (I know from experience) and it's always harder if you're a foreigner also. Belgium on the other hand has decriminalised possesion up to 3 grams. The police can't take it off you if it's less than 3 grams. If it's more but obviously for personal use they will take the overlap off you and give you your 3g back. That would never happen in France.

Also, you say belgian police are very aggressive; some may be but most of the worst experiences with police I've had (I've had a few lol) anywhere in western europe has to be france, especially when drugs are involved. The french police are wankers man, maybe it's because I'm a dirty foreigner hippy type but have had no end of trouble with them...